Chapter 22: Your Choice (Joseph's PoV)

There we were, as we were right at the small little tent that it was that I knew that John slept in, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that I knew that we were in fact right up on it, at that.
As I had kind of been hoping that it was, that I was not going to have to speak to John today what so ever, all at the exact same time too. But I knew as to just what this was in fact about, all at the exact same time as well. So I kind of felt like I was not left with much of any other choice but to agree on to just what it was that I was about to have to go and do just now.
I knew that it was that Sasha of course did in fact have her eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that her thoughts had been a lot bigger when it was that she had been looking from the outside. But now that it was that she was in the inside, I was starting to hope that it was that she was in fact having second thoughts on this, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
Or perhaps, it was just the fact that it was that a lot of the guys. Due to the fact that it was that they had not got to be around very many women, all at the exact same time too. Were in fact giving her some dirty looks, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I was sure that was not making her feel all too good what so ever, either.
I kind of felt quite a bit bad for her, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, all at once. As all this time I knew that it was that I had been over protective of her. And that there had been a good reason for that, all at the exact same time as well. As it had a lot more than the fact that I just wanted to keep her safe.
I kind of felt a little bit sick, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just how it was that those men could look at her the way that it was that they were doing right now, never the less. Since it was that they could clearly see that it was that I was right beside them, all at the exact same time too. But I also knew that it was that it never surprised me as to the fact that another man did in fact have a messed up state of mind, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I did in fact just seem to start to look at Sasha right in to her eyes all of the sudden.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see her do as such a thing right back on over towards me. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact suddenly begin to start to nod right back on over towards her. As I let her know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and speak on over towards her all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to see me do as such a thing on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. I noticed her begin to blink her eyes a few times at first, at that. As in the end, she just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear that she was letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what it was that I did in fact even feel like I even needed to say to her just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see her go right on ahead and do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards her, all at once, at that. As I knew that it was that she was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you ready Sasha?" I said, as I did in fact now see that it was that she did in fact have her eyes quite a bit wide, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had said to her, all at once. As it was clear that it was that she was having second thoughts still on whether or not this was in fact a good idea.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I oossibly could do, all at the exact same time too. As a part of me felt like I would love to have her by my side right now. As I knew that it was that I felt so lonely day in and day out, all at the exact same time too.
But also, another part of me was in fact telling me that it was a terrible idea, at that. And that I could not let greed over power me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that I was risking her life, especially at a time like it was that we were in right now, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt sick, and I kind of shivered a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to stare at her right in to her eyes for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just start to see her go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And she just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me.
As it was in fact clear that it was that she was letting me know that it was that she was in fact ready to go and meet with John right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to hear her begin to speak to me. As that was of course due to the fact that it was that I knew that she was lost as to just what it was that I was doing right now. As I just seemed to be standing there doing nothing, like I had just told her that we were about to go in.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to hear her voice as it was that she did in fact just seem to start to speak to me all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact suddenly begin to start to nod right back on over towards her. As I let her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now, never the less, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact suddenly begin to start to hear her continue to speak on over towards me. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she did in fact even need to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"Yes Joseph... I am ready... Let's go..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly squint her eyes on over towards me. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, all at once.
It was clear to me that she was in fact now being for real with just what it was that she had said to me. As I realized that I needed to wake my self up right now, and that it was that I needed to stop being so stupid. As I kind of just let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case right now, all at the exact same time too.
I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to just where it was that John's tent was in fact at right in front of us. As I knew that it was now fairly late, and it was hard to see. But it was clear that he was still awake in side of there right now. As I could clearly see that there was a light from the in side, and that it was that he was always awake til the really late nights, never the less.
I kind of just felt a little bit better for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I then did in fact suddenly begin to start to walk right on over to just where it was that the front of the tent was, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do right now.
What if it was that he noticed that some one was out side of his tent. And he had his bow ready to shoot who ever this was that was in fact about to head in to his tent, at that. Though, I knew that it was that I was being really stupid with just what it was that I was thinking. As I knew that this legion were dragon hunters, not for an actual war, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly calm my self down as best as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to open the doors to the tent, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to suddenly do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact suddenly seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on the fact that it was of course.
That just as it was that I walked in to his tent, all at once. He was of course wide awake to no such sort of surprise to me what so ever right now. As I saw that it was that he was on his table, as he seemed to be drawing some thing on a piece of paper. Though I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was drawing what so ever.
As it was that we both had in fact just seemed to walk in to the tent, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to notice the both of us, all at the exact same time as well. And he just then did in fact begin to start to stop with just what it was that he was even doing right now, all at the exact same time too. As he then did in fact just seem to toss the piece of paper to the side, all at once.
And he just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly nod on over towards the both of us, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that as it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well.
That both me and Sasha did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And we just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and nod right back on over towards him. As we let him know that we both were in fact paying our utmost, and our full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he was about to say to the both of us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to see the both of us do as such a thing like that. He then did in fact just seem to start to smile right on over towards the both of us. Which was some thing that it was that I almost felt like I never got to see from him what so ever, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead and hear him continue to speak on over towards both me and Sasha. As I of course just then, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards the both of us, at that.
"Well... It looks like Sasha did in fact finally decide that she wanted to join us huh? At least, that is what she is here for right?" He said, as I saw that it was that he did in fact squint his eyes on over towards me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, never the less.
As it was clear that he knew that this entire time that it was that I had in fact been hiding it from her that she was always open to join, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I almost wanted to feel bad about it, all at the exact same time too. But I knew that it was that I had already told Sasha that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too, so I felt like there was nothing for me to feel bad about what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As Sasha just seemed to start to blink her eyes a few times right back on over towards him. Before in the end, she just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. As it was clear that she was letting him know that it was that not only was she doing as such a thing that it was that he had said.
But it was of course, that she was in fact letting him know that it was that of course, at that. That she was about to go right on ahead, and she was about to speak back on over towards John, all at once. As it was crazy how calm it was that Sasha seemed to be whilst it was that she was around him. As I knew that no one else seemed to be that way, not even my self. Whilst it was that I was in fact around him, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough, and quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that John just seemed to be calm, and he just seemed to be perfectly fine when it was that he had seen her do as such a thing like that, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to just start to see him nod right back on over towards her, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact letting her know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that she was in fact about to go on ahead and say to him, never the less, at that.
As it was that Sasha had in fact just seemed to start to see him do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when she just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And she just seemed to continue to speak on over towards him, as well. As I of course, just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Yes... That is what I came here for of course..." She said on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that she did in fact just seem to smile as soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to say as to just what it was that she had even said to him, at that. Which I immediately knew that it was a bad move on her part, never the less.
As it was clear that based off of the look that was in fact on John's face, all at the exact same time as well. That it was clear to me that he was not amused what so ever as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too. As he just seemed to continue to stare right back on over towards her with a bit of a blank look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to think on that for just a few seconds, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that other stuff. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look on over to just where it was that the paper that he had in fact just been using was in fact at, all at the exact same time too.
As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that had in fact got my mind on that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I did in fact just seem to stare at it for just quite a bit more of some time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that had my mind and my focus on that at all right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
But either which way it just so happened to be, all at the exact same time too, at that. It just so happened to be the case, as I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of John, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was clear that he was now beginning to start to speak on over towards me. As I did in fact hear him say my name.
I kind of just did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I did in fact just seem to start to get my focus back on to the present, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over towards John. As I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted on over towards me right now, for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards him. As I let him know that I was now beginning to start to pay my attention on to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear his voice once again. As he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to me, all at once. As this time I did in fact for sure, begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"Joseph... Are you okay with this?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I was completely lost, and I was completely confused as to just what it was that he had said to me. As I wondered if it was that whilst it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been staring at that piece of paper all this time. That it was that I surely must have missed some thing, never the less, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to start to tilt my head a little bit on over towards him, as I was completely confused as to just what it was that he was in fact talking about. As I knew for a fact that it was that he had told me time and time again, that it was Julia's own decision. And that it was not up to me to decide as to just what it was that she did in fact want to do, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of shivered, as perhaps he was only saying that to make him self look good, all at the exact same time too, at that. Though, I also knew that it was that it did not make all too much sense to me what so ever, as to just what it was that I was even thinking on at all right now, at that. As in the end, I just then did in just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on some thing altogether completely different from this all, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at John with a confused look on my face for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the not so happy voice of Julia for what ever reason or another. As she just then did in fact just seem to decide that it was in fact her turn to speak, all at the exact same time too.
Rather than it be me, as it was that I knew that John of course. That he had in fact just so happened to have spoken to me, though I was not all too sure as to just why it was. As I was kind of glad that it was that Julia was in fact beginning to start to speak to him in stead right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to look on over to Julia. As it was that I was in fact just now beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over to John, all at the exact same time too.
John him self seemed to be a little bit surprised him self at the sudden turn of events. As I saw that he looked at Julia with his eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear to me that he too was in fact just now beginning to start to pay his full attention on to just what ever it was that Julia did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards him just now.
As it was that we both had in fact just seemed to start to do the exact same thing as one another, all at the exact same time as well. That was when Julia did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak in her not so happy tone of voice, all at once. As I of course just now then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say back on over towards John, all at the exact same time as well.
"Excuse me sir! But Joseph told me that it was my own choice on whether or not I get to join!" She said on over to John, as I noticed that she really was quite a bit upset as to just what it was that she had even said to him. As I was quite a bit surprised as to the fact that it was that she had in fact just seemed to have used that tone of voice to John, at that.
It was clear that John was also quite a bit shocked him self, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that had in fact just so happened, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that his eyes were in fact quite a bit wide, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he should say back to her, at that.
I kind of smirked a little bit my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact kind of funny to me how it was that mister old strong John. Had in fact just seemed to have been taken over by a woman, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I did in fact almost want to laugh as to the fact that it was in fact the case, at that. But I just made the smart move, and I kept my mouth shut, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that John just then did in fact just seem to start to wake him self up as to just what it was that had in fact just happened, at that. As he just then did in fact seem to start to calm him self down, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
He just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. And he just then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over towards Sasha. As it was clear that he was in fact letting her know that he was about to speak right back on over to her.
As it was that John had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. Sasha, still seeming to be stronger than normal, did not seem to budge at all. As she just seemed to have her eyes squinted on him right now. As it seemed like that was good enough for John to let him know that she was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was in fact about to go on ahead and say to her.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to realize that it was that it was all that he was going to get out of her, all at the exact same time as well. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards her. As I knew that both me and her were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact just feel like he even needed to say on over towards us, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Indeed... That is what I told him... It is your choice..."