Chapter 31: Don't Know What To Say (Jangras PoV)

I kind of looked at my best friend, as I was a little bit shocked about it all, all at the exact same time too. As to the fact that it was that his mate had in fact been the one who had in fact betrayed us of course. As all this time we had thought that it was that Yikla had been the one to do so.
And how she had only done it due to the fact that her father had lost in a fair fight against my father. As I kind of felt like it was a little bit petty as to just what it was that she had done. As she had got a lot of dragons killed due to that of course.
As it was that she had put the risk of her own mate, just to do as such a thing like that. As it all kind of made me feel very very sick, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, all at once. As I just continued to stare at my friend right in to his eyes for just a little bit longer.
As it was in fact a fair test as to just what it was that I was in fact even doing just now. As I knew that if it was that she was a part of it. Than for all that it was that we knew, he could also be a part of it as well. Though I felt like I at the very least, wanted to hope that it was not the case.
As based off of the look that it was that he had on his face right now. It was clear that he was not all too sure as to just why it was that he was in fact being called in to here just now. Especially after it was that every one knew that Joseph and John, and the rest of the group had come to visit us, to tell us some bad news.
That was all that it was that it seemed like I ever heard. As I kind of just let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as it was that I thought on that for a few seconds. As it never seemed like we had any good news that ever seemed to come our way, at that. As this war was in fact starting to feel very hopeless, none the less.
Especially since it was that we were in fact going to war, and we were going in to battle. As I knew that it was that we were in fact going straight in to a trap, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I looked at my best friend right in to his eyes, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right on over towards him, at that. As it was that I let him know I was about to speak to him, as I could clearly see that it was of course. That he did in fact have his eyes very wide just now.
How ever, just as soon as it was that it had in fact seemed like he had in fact just seemed to have seen me do as such a thing like that. That was when it seemed like he was now starting to pay his full attention to me. As he got him self back to normal, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just begin to speak to him, at that. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, never the less.
"Your mate Kota... Have you seen any thing from her as of late?" I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to notice that it was that right away, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just start to see that it was that he did in fact have a bit of a guilty look on his face, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to what it was that I had even said to him, none the less.
My father had already told me that it was of course, that I was going to have to be the one that was in fact going to have to speak to him. As he said that it was my time to show that it was that I was capable of being a leader. And also the fact that it was that he was more my friend, and it was that I would be easier to read him.
And right away, based off of how it was that I was in fact reading him, all at the exact same time too. I had to assume that it was already bad news for us, as I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few moments of some time. That was when I noticed that the guilty look that he had on his face before. Did in fact just seem to start to turn in to a panicked look, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to me, at that.
As just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have started to have done as such a thing, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say towards me, at that.
"Well... She told me that she wanted to go and explore out side for a few days of I am going to be honest! But is she hurt, had some thing happened to her?" He said, as it was clear to me that he was in fact being for real with just what it was that he had said.
As it was that he was at least being honest about the fact that it was that he had in fact broke one of the new rules that was in fact group. Which was of course the fact that it was that we were in fact not supposed to leave the tribe grounds. Unless it was that we did in fact have permission of course, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that Kota had in fact allowed his mate to break the rules, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact start to get a little bit upset at him. As I knew that it was that he should know better to allow as such a thing to happen like that, all at once, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare right back at my friend for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to growl, as I just then did in fact move a little bit closer to him, at that. As it was that I saw that he moved back, as it was that he was a little bit surprised as to just what it was that I was even doing just now, never the less.
Which I of course could not blame him for that at all. As I knew that it was that I had never really got this hostile around him ever before, all at the exact same time too. But this time, I kind of felt like it was that I could not help but to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to speak over to him. In an angry tone of voice as well. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... It has come to our attention that your mate has been meeting with Plyma all this time... And she has been giving him secrets..." I said on over towards him, as it was that I felt like I could not help but to show the rage that it was that I felt on my face, all at the exact same time too. As I was in fact very upset for the fact that it was that my friend had in fact allowed as such a thing like that to happen, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at my friend right in to his eyes for just a little bit more time, all at once. I noticed that it was that his eyes did in fact just seem to grow quite a bit wide, just as it was that they had in fact done a few moments before now. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact at a loss for words, and he was shocked as to just what it was that I had said to him.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when in the end, my friend did in fact just seem to start to get a little bit of some sort of control over him self. As he then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head on over towards him, as I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what ever it was that he was even getting at just now, never the less. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was even doing.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at my friend right in to his eyes for just a little bit longer. That was when he then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to speak to me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at once.
"What?! No! Zati would never!" He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that it was that he was in fact doing his best to deny the real truth, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared there for just a few moments more time, all at the exact same time too.
As I almost wanted to laugh as to just what it was that he had even said to us, all at once. As it was in fact kind of cute that it was that he was in fact putting all of his trust. And that it was that he was in fact putting all of his faith in that she dragon, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Which I kind of felt like I could not blame him, as she had never really seemed to be the one to do any thing wrong, and do any thing like that, never the less. But it was clear to me that it was no lie what so ever as to the fact that it was of course. That she had in fact been doing as such a thing like that.
As I found it very hard to believe that Joseph would in fact make up a story as in detail that he had. As to a dragon that it was that he had never met before, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like it was that it made me even more mad as to the fact that it was that my friend did not want to believe as such a thing that it could in fact be true, none the less.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a more gentle sigh to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus on to the fact that it was that I needed to explain to my friend what it was that was going on now, so that he would under stand.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to realize that it was none the less. That it did in fact need to be the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards Kota, at that.
As I saw that it was that he was still standing there staring at me with his eyes wide, as it was clear to me that he was still not wanting to believe as to just what it was that I had even just said to him, never the less. As I kind of just let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize that it was that case.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him. As I knew that it was as to just what it was that I knew what I needed to say to him. As I also knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, at that.
"Well... It is simply the truth... Joseph went in to full detail about her... About how she is angry about her father being killed in that battle when she was younger... All of that..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time as well. As I did in fact just seem to start to continue to look him right in his eyes. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, at that.
As I knew that I needed to make sure that it was that he did in fact know that I was telling him the truth. Though, I was also a little bit lost as to just why it was that it felt like I was the one who needed to do that just now. When it was that I was not all too sure if it was that he could even be trusted just yet, never the less.
For all that it was that I knew, all at the exact same time too. He could simply just be saying what it was that he was in fact even saying. As to the fact that it was that he was just trying to protect her, and that he was in fact just trying to back her up, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to look right back at my friend with the same suspicious look that it was that he had on my face long before now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at him for just a little bit longer, that was when I just then did in fact once again seem to start to see him. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to dip his head a bit low to the ground, all at once, at that. As it was clear to me that it was that all that it was that I was in fact saying to him just now. That it was in fact making a lot of sense to him, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt bad for him, as it was that I felt like I wanted to trust him, but it was really hard to, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that he had in fact trusted his mate. But of course, it was clear that she had in fact even betrayed his own trust, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of that. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to see Kota continue to lift his head right back up on over towards me, at that, never the less
As he then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards me. As it was clear that it was that he was now starting to accept the truth, and the reality as to just what it was that was even going on just now. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice. As it was clear to me that he was in fact just now beginning to start to speak on over towards me and my father. As I of course then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us, at that.
"I... I don't know what to say... I just can't believe it..." He said, as it was that his eyes were in fact wide, as it was that he had in fact just seemed to say as to just what it was that he had even said to us, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at him, at that.
As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I could even say to him to make him feel any sort of better what so ever, at that. As I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to get my focus off of all of those other thoughts, at that.
As it was that we all did in fact just seem to start to stand there in silence for just a little bit more time. As it seemed like at first, never the less. That no one did in fact feel like they had a single other thing that it was that they felt like they needed to say on over towards us, never the less.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a very angry growl from right behind me, all at once, at that.
I was a little bit surprised by it at first, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact turn my head around, all at once, at that. As I did in fact have a bit of a look of shock on my face, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact look at my father, all at the exact same time too.
I could tell that it was that he was in fact very angry just now. As I had not seen him as angry as it was that he was in fact right now, at that. Ever since it was that I knew that he had in fact fought me in the duel that had nearly got me killed, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at my father for just a few moments, at that. That was when he just then did in fact just go right on ahead, as well. And he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to yell at my friend, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to do as such a thing like that, all at once. Both me and Kota, did in fact just seem to start to continue to stare right back at him with the both of our eyes wide. As we both then did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say back on over towards Kota, at that.
"And Kota! How do you believe that we can trust you now? Now that you went and let your mate betray us? How do we know that you are not a part of that? We should kill you on spot! You betrayed us by letting her betray us!" He said to Kota, all at the exact same time as well.
As I then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was that whilst it was that my father had in fact been very angry when it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that. And the way that it was that the words had in fact just seemed to have come out of his mouth just then and there.
It really had not made all too much sense to me as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of that, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at my father for just a little bit longer. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my attention on over towards Kota, at that, never the less.
As it was that Kota then did in fact just seem to see that it was that the both of us were in fact staring at us with looks of suspicion on our faces. It was clear that it was that it was building up a lot of anxiety in Kota, at that. As it was clear to me that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he should even do just now.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more moments. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to dip his head a little bit low to the ground, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have even began to have done as such a thing like that. I kind of tilted my head a little bit, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was even doing at first. But either which way it just so happened to be. I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us just now, at that.
"Well... Perhaps you should... I am sorry Himla... I... I don't know what to say..."