Chapter 20: Perfect Time (Jangra's PoV)

I was so worn out, as the last few days had been just like the day that it was that I had to battle Socra. As I knew that it was that Socra had not been all too happy as to the fact that it was that I had not been able to beat her. As she had kind of treated me like trash over the last few days, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up as to just what it was that I was even doing right now, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember as to just what it was that was even going on just now.
As I knew that it was that it was in fact another one of those days, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that I was going to have to go and speak to Yikla, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it all just kind of felt useless, and it all kind of felt pointless to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As I knew as to just the fact that it was, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. That I knew that she was supposed to help us in the war, all at the exact same time too. Which she did in fact seem to be trying her best to do, at that. As she had in fact got a little bit of my trust back in to her, all at the exact same time too.
But of course, with all that it was that she seemed to be telling me as to just what it was that was in fact even going on in the very first place any ways, never the less. It did in fact just kind of sort of seem like it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That we were never going to do any thing our selves, as we had not made a single move in the nearly 3 years this war had in fact been going on for, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I kind of felt like it was all just so pointless to me at this point, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it felt like there was not any sort of hope left in me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it felt like there was in fact just no other sort of reason as to the fact as to just why it was that I should in fact keep on going.
Though, I suppose that I should not say that just yet. As I knew that it was that my father was in fact going to go and speak to some of the red dragons leaders, at that. Which, as I remember the last time that he had in fact done that, it had not worked out all too well, at that.
Though, this time, so long as things did in fact go according to plan, all at the exact same time too. Than they were in fact going to go and plan an attack on Plyma's base, all at the exact same time as well, at that. Which meant that if they took him down, and they did in fact kill him. That would for the most part end the war, or at least make it a lot easier for us to win it, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to just start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact just been thinking on long before now, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a bit.
I then did in fact just seem to start to look on over to just where it was that was in fact in front of me. As it was a little bit hard to see, as it was in fact some thick woods that were in fact in front of me for one thing. As well as the fact that it was that it was in fact dark out right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. Even if it was that I knew that red dragons were in fact supposed to be able to see some what easy when it was dark.
This just felt like it was a little bit too hard for me to be able to see what so ever, at that. As I kind of just seemed to shiver at the thoughts of that, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even just been thinking on long before now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to my self, at that.
"Well... Here goes nothing... That is what it's going to be after all..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was bad for me to have such a negative attitude. And to have such a bad out look on the way that it was that I felt like things were in fact going to go, at that. But I kind of just felt like I could not help but for that to be the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare in front of me for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I just then did in fact seem to start to hear on over to just where it was that I knew Yikla was already waiting for me at. Such as it was that she always did when ever it was that we met up here.
I could smell her warm and sweet scent, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which was a bit of a surprise to me, all at the exact same time too, considering the fact that it was that I hated the smell of black dragons, all at the exact same time too. Though I suppose that she was not really a black dragon, as she was some thing much different to me, at that.
I kind of shivered a little bit to my self, all at once, as I shook my head a little bit to my self as well. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was really even doing right now. Nor as to just what it was that I was even thinking on right at this very moment in time too.
I knew that I was not in love with this dragon. At least, I knew that I felt like I had been at one point. But I knew that just like it was that it had in fact been like with Penta, all at the exact same time too. That had gone awful for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was kind of scared to ever fall in love again, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that it was not the reason as to just why it was that I was in fact even here right now, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to join Yikla in the clearing that it was that she was in fact in right now.
As I saw that it was, that she did in fact have a bit of a sweet smile on her face, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how it was that she could smile right now. And as to just why it was that she felt like she could in fact seem to just feel happy at a time like it was that we were in fact in right now.
How ever, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I felt like I could not help but to go right on ahead and smile right back on over towards her. As she just then did in fact seem to just start to nod on over towards me, all at once. As it was clear that she was in fact letting me know that she was about to speak on over to me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case just now, at that, once again. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to nod right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well. As I did in fact let her know that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say to me, just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing right back on over towards her. That was when she just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead and begin to speak to me, as well. As I of course just then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"It is such a pretty night out tonight... I hope you got to see the stars like I did..." She said to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I saw that it was that she just then did in fact seem to just start to suddenly lift her head up, all at the exact same time too. And I saw a glimpse of the stars that were in fact above us, as it was that I did in fact seem to just start to do the exact same thing that it was that she was in fact doing just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I could not lie to my self, it did in fact make my heart flutter a little bit, all at the exact same time as well. Which I kind of felt like she might be doing on purpose, all at the exact same time too. As I wondered if it was that she was trying to trick me, and that she was trying to seduce me, at that.
I was not going to let that happen if it was in fact the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to just squint my eyes right back on over towards her. As I was not all too happy with just what ever it was that she was in fact trying to do to me right now.
What ever it was that she was trying to do, I was not going to let my self fall for it what so ever. As I just kept my eyes right on to hers, all at the exact same time too. Just not in a loving way what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, and I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to her, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was that she did in fact just seem to lift her head back down from the stars. And she just then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As just as it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And she then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear that she was in fact now beginning to start to pay her full attention on to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her just now.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak on over to her. As I knew that it was that she was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her right now.
"Yeah... Well can we just get straight to the point? Why did you call me here today? Why did you want to speak to me?" I said to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact a lot of questions to ask her all at once, all at the exact same time too. But I just did not care what so ever, at that. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to just start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, as well.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as cool as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, once again. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to get my mind, and my focus on the fact that I knew that I needed to figure that out. Rather than just waste my time speaking to a dragon that I could care less about at this point.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at Yikla, all at the exact same time too, at that. I noticed that she seemed to be a little bit hurt for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of felt like I almost wanted to feel a little bit bad about that, all at the exact same time too. Except for the fact that I just felt like I could care less about it, at this point, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at the dragon for just a few more moments. That was when she just seemed to calm her self down, all at the exact same time too. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that she was in fact letting me know that she was about to speak to me, and that she was about to get down to business, as well.
I kind of felt a bit better about the way things were, all at the exact same time too, at that. As soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to be that way, all at the exact same time too. As I just kind of just seemed to nod right back on over to her, as well. As I let her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to tell me just now.
As it was that I had in fact once again, began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to me, as well. As I of course just then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Yes... I am sorry Jangra... I will tell you what you need to know.." She did in fact say to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it was that she did in fact just seem to start to dip her head a little bit low to the ground, just as soon as it was that she had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, at that.
As it almost kind of felt like she seemed to be doing this on purpose at this point, all at the exact same time too. As it seemed like she was trying to get some emotion out of me. As it seemed like she was trying to see if it was that I did in fact still like her, all at the exact same time too.
Which it did in fact kind of make me roll my eyes quite a bit, as it was that she did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she felt like she needed to do this just now. As I felt like this might be reason that she had called me here today, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I did not have the time, and that I did not have the patience for this what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak back to her. As I did not have an all too happy tone of voice, just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact sane time as well.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact just seemed to be thinking on long before now, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to just see her nod back on over to me. Clearly letting me know at the very least, that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say to her right now.
As it was that I had in fact just sort of kind of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once, once again. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to her, as well. As I knew that it was that she was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, all at once, at that.
"Can you just get to the point... I want to go back home, and I want to go to sleep... I am tired..." I said to her, as it was quite a bit harsh as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to her, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. But I kind of felt like I just did not care as to just the way that it was that it did in fact make her feel right now.
As I simply just seemed to continue to stand there, and I just seemed to continue to stare at the dragon right in to her eyes, all at once. As I felt like there was nothing else that it was that felt like needed to be said at this point, once again. And it felt like it was that there was nothing that it was that needed to be done, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to just start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at the black dragon, all at the exact same time too. For just a little bit longer, all at once. That was when in the end, she then did in fact slowly start to lift her head up on over to me, all at once. As it was clear to me that the black dragon was in fact in a bit of some pain as to just what it was that was even going on right now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare for just a bit more of some time. She eventually just seemed to start to get her mind, and her focus on the reason that it was that she had actually come here. As I just then did in fact seem to see her eyes get back to normal, at that. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to nod right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that on over towards me, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact do the exact same thing back on over to her. As I let her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when she eventually thankfully enough for me. She did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to me. As I of course just then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now, all at once, at that.
"Yes... Plyma... He is sending away most of his camp, and most of his tribe for some attacks very soon... They are going to be gone for a while... This is the perfect time to attack, whilst there are not many dragons in the camp, and whilst we can kill him..." She said to me, as I saw that her eyes were wide, as it was that she had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, at that.
As it was that I saw her shiver a little bit, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I felt like I could not blame her for it what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As she was in fact betraying her own tribe, and she was in fact signing off on the fact that it was that she was about to have her father killed, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I knew that even as much as it was that it seemed like she did in fact hate her father to death. It was in fact still her father, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of wanted to feel bad for her, all at the exact same time as well, at that. Except for the fact that it was that I simply did not feel bad for it what so ever.
I knew all of the bad as to just what it was that he father had in fact done to a lot of dragons, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that her father did in fact have it coming to him, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not just going to let him take over to entire world with out any sort of fight, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. It just then did in fact kind of give me a bit of some new hope, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to just start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that it kind of felt like I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to calm my self down a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I needed to figure out some more information before it was that I decided that it was that it was in fact enough for me.
As it was exactly what it was that Socra had it course told me to do, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough, as well as a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact kind of woke my self up to that, all at once.
I just then did in fact once again, get my eyes right on to Yikla, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards her. As I made sure that I showed no such sort of emotion what so ever, at all. As I let her know that it was, that I was about to speak back on over towards her, as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, that she just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over to me. As it was clear that she was letting me know that of course. That she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to her. As I just then did in fact begin to start to know that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at once, at that.
"Okay... And when is that going to happen?" I said to her, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just kept my eyes a little bit wide, all at the exact same time too. As I made sure that I was not trusting her just yet, and that I was not giving in to just what it was that she was in fact even saying to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
I was a bit lost in my head right now, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that we were in fact even going to get all of this done, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it felt like it was a lot for me to handle, all at once. I felt like this was a lot that it was that could go good, but also could in fact go terribly wrong, at that.
I kind of just seemed to ponder those thoughts in my head for quite a bit of some more time, all at once. As I had my eyes closed, as it was that I did in fact just seem to stare down at the ground. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do right now, at that.
It was a lot to take in, and a lot to think on. As I kind of wish that it was that my father, or at least Socra were in fact here to help me just now. As I felt like I was all alone, and it was a lot to process in my head. As to just what it was that the out comes could in fact be for us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of her, as it was clear to me. That she was in fact going to tell me the answer to the question that it was that I had in fact just asked of her.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, once again. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards her. As I let her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she needed to say to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead and do as such a thing like that, never the less. That was when she then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, and speak to me. As I of course, just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"By the time I were to get back... That is when they would be gone... So if you are ready now... Now would be the perfect time..."