Chapter 35: The Traitor (Jangra's PoV)

I stared at my father, as it was in fact the early morning. As the first day had in fact just now ended. As it felt like we did in fact not have a single clue as to just what it was that we were even doing just now. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few seconds, at that,  none the less. As my father had told me that he had planned for a spot to go and meet Yikla at, all at the exact same time too, at that. But I simply was not all too sure as to just what that spot was, never the less.
I also kind of felt like as much as it was that Joseph, the human. That he had told us that Yikla was in fact on our side, at that. As it was that Plyma did in fact seem to just know exactly what it was that was going on any ways, never the less.
This was a trap, and we were walking right in to it. It was still hard for me to trust Yikla. And I knew that it was that she did not blame me for it at all. As much as it was that it did in fact hurt her, at that.
As I knew that it was still clear to me that she was in fact still in love with me for one thing. And I was sure that as soon as it was that she did in fact realize that this was a trap. Than I was sure that it was that she was not going to be able to forgive her self, none the less, at that.
I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, at that. As it was that I seemed to have all of those thoughts pouring through my head just now, at that, never the less. As I knew that it was that I did in fact hate those thoughts as it was that I knew that I had once loved her.
I felt the same about Penta though how ever. And I remember as to just how it was that it had gone for me there. As perhaps I just had a terrible choice in the dragons that I felt like I was in fact in love with.
As I kind of just seemed to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. As I just seemed to stare down at the dirt that was in fact below me in the woods, at that. As it was that I felt like I was just simply stupid, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared below me for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a familiar voice, all at the exact same time too. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over in to my direction.
As I just quickly then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards the dragon. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That it was in fact my best friend Kota that was in fact speaking to me just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to look at my friend right in to his eyes. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me, at that.
"Hey... I know how it feels... How it feels to feel like every one is just betraying you... Zati... I loved her... I don't know... I don't know what I'm going to do..." He said, as I could hear the pain in his voice. As it was that it was clear to me that he was in fact talking about his mate, at that.
As I was a little bit surprised as to the fact that it was that it seemed like it was, never the less. That it was not really the fact that I felt like in this case, that every one had in fact betrayed me, none the less. As much as it was that it did in fact feel like it was, all at the exact same time too.
That it was that I was simply just thinking a lot of painful thoughts right now, at that. Which I was sure that it was that it was the reason why Kota had come over to me. And he had decided to speak to me early this morning, at that.
I kind of also felt like it was that he most know a lot, and he must under stand a lot about how it was that I felt about Himla and Socra, all at the exact same time too. As I was sure that he felt like he was in fact bringing them up, as I knew that he always acted a little bit strange when he talked about them to me, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I stared at my friend with a little bit of a smile on my face for just a few more seconds, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to crack a little bit of a sad smile on my face, at that. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact kind of hit me as to just what it was that he had even said to me just now, never the less.
I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards my friend. As it was that I was kind of letting him know that it was that I was in fact grateful for the fact that he was such a good friend. And as to the fact that it was that I was grateful that it was that it seemed like he was always there for me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there for just a little bit more time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards him. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was of course. That I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Thank you Kota... It really is hard man... It really is... I wish I could tell you a lot of stuff... But I simply just can not..." I said, as it was that I kind of felt a little bit had for just what it was that I had just said just now, at that. As I knew that it was that my father, as well as Socra too.
That they had in fact told me that it was that I was not allowed to say any thing about this what so ever. And I knew that I had kind of snitched on them a little bit. As my father was right beside me, at that. And I felt like he had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had even said, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at Kota for just a few moments. As I saw that he did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times, at that. As it was clear that he did not have the first clue as to just what it was that I was even getting at, at that.
That was when I then did in fact just seem to feel a little bit more safe, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards my father. As I just then did in fact make sure that it was that he had not over heard as to just what it was that I had even just said to Kota, at that.
Of course, I knew that it was that my father was awake. As per usual, as that was what it seemed to be the case for me. As I then looked on over towards him, at that. And I saw that it was that he had his head lifted up, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, it was clear to me that as it was that he did in fact seem to have his head lifted up. It seemed like he was not at all looking at me right now. As I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As it was clear that my father was in fact looking at some thing completely different than all of that, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to look at just what ever it was that he was in fact even looking at, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of another dragon, all at once, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak from right beside us, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have turned my head on over towards the dragon, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was my father's old friend. Omplo, that was in fact the dragon that was in fact even speaking up right now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Omplo did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, at that.
"Are you about ready to go Himla? We have got a long day ahead of us, if Yikla is where you say she is..." He said to my father. As it was clear to me that he seemed to not feel like. We were in fact going to make it on over to just where it was that we even needed to go on over towards, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at Omplo with a little bit of a blank look on my face for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times. As I quickly then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, all at once, at that, never the less. And I had in fact just seemed to have stared on over towards my father all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was.
That my father at first, did in fact just seem to start to blink his eyes a few times, at that. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards Omplo. As it was that I could see that Omplo was in fact patiently waiting for the response that my father was about to give him, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to have stood there, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh, and a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. As I too did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my father felt like he needed to say back to the old dragon, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Yes..." He said, as he then did in fact really start to stretch him self up this time, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to Omplo, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That my father then did in fact just seem to fly up high above the rest of the dragons that were here just now. As it was like it had been in such a flash, that he seemed to be all the way up on top of the trees in just the blink of an eye, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice as well. As he then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to all of the dragons that were in fact here. And were in fact just now kind of waking up. As I of course, then did in fact once again continue to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my father did in fact feel like he needed to say on over towards every one that was in fact even here just now. "Every one we are now leaving to meet Yikla!"
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said, never the less, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that my father then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to start to fly further up way above the trees, at that.
As it was that he almost seemed to disappear as soon as it was that he had in fact just done as such a thing like that, all at once. As I just then did in fact hear a lot of voices of many dragons, all at once, at that. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a gasp of shock for what ever reason or another.
As a bunch of other dragons then did in fact just seem to start to follow in the steps that it was that my father had in fact just taken. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that several hundred dragons. That they then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And they just then did in fact just seem to start to follow him, at that.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self at first, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, as well. And I began to start to follow with just what it was that every one else was in fact doing, all at the exact same time too, at that.