Chapter 2: Tell Him Yourself (Josephs PoV)

I was worn out, as I felt like I just wanted to go and sleep out in my ten right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I could see that others were already going to go on ahead and do as such a thing as that, at that. I kind of felt a little bit envious, and a little bit jealous of them if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well.
That was when I then did in fact the end begin to start to go on ahead and get my focus on just what it was that I needed to do right now. Which of course was the simple fact of the matter of course. That it was that I needed to get a cup of some water, as I was way too worn out to keep on walking even right now.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to think on such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then in the end, did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and head on over to the fresh water pump that was not all too far away from me right now. I just kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self all at once, just as soon as it was that I was in fact over there, all at the exact same time too.
It was almost as if I had in fact been a little bit worried as to the fact that I might not even make it there in the very first place any ways, which of course I knew that I was not feeling that weak at the very least, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as in the end, I then did in fact just begin to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts long before now.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. In the end, I then did in fact just begin to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus on the fact that I was now next up in line to get some water, all at the exact same time too, at that. I kind of just began to start to grab a near by cup that looked like it had not been used just yet, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact begin to start to pour some water from out of the spicket, all at the exact same time as well.
As, as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then in the end, did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now. I just kind of stood there, and I kind of stared for just a little bit longer.
Once it was that the water was in fact fully up to the brim, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I then did in fact move back, as I let the next person that it was that was in fact right behind me right now, all at the exact same time too. As I let them go on ahead, and get some water for them selves, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I kind of just stood there and stared at the water that was below me for just a little bit of some time, all at the exact same time too. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now, nor as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once.
That was when I then did in fact begin to start to wake my self up a little bit, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to remember as to just what it was that I was in fact doing right now. As well as the fact that I did in fact begin to start to remember as to just what it was that I did in fact even need to be doing, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for a little bit more time, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just kind of began to start to all of the sudden begin to start to gulp the whole thing of water down my throat in just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too.
I put the cup right in the table, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I gave my self a few seconds of some time to be able to breathe for just a little bit longer, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. In the end, I then just did in fact begin to start to get ready to line my self back up to be able to get some more water, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it was that I was in fact not done just yet, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it was that I did in fact want some more, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew for a fact that I was in fact going to make sure that it was that I was in fact going to get some more, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact go right back in to the back of the line, holding my cup in my hand as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once, as it kind of felt like all of the stress, and all of the anxiety that it was that I had in fact been feeling just a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time as well, was in fact now all of the sudden beginning to start to go away, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I kind of just stood there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for a little bit more of some time, all at once. I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to hear the loud voice of some one begin to start to speak up from right behind me, all at once. I was in fact a little bit worried as to the fact that it was that I might have accidentally taken the spot of some one else with out paying any sort of attention.
I turned my head around, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact get my self ready to go on ahead and give up the spot that it was that I had in fact just taken, all at once. That was of course until I then began to start to realize that all at the exact same time as well, at that, that it was that the person that was in fact beginning to start to speak to me right at this very moment in time too. Just so happened to be John, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I was not all too sure if that was that it did in fact make me feel better or worse if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. All at once, none the less.
I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod right back over to him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. It felt like it was that I was in fact making it fairly clear to him that right now. That it was of course that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self in the end, all at once, to try to calm my self down a little bit, at that. I of course then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice once again, as it was that he did in fact seem to just continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he did in fact even have to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Alright Joseph... Are you ready to go with your partner to meet with Himla?" He said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it kind of felt a little bit strange if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, as to the fact that it was that he had actually even said the name of the red dragon leader, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was in fact thinking on that at all right now how ever, all at the exact same time as well, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. In the end, I just kind of began to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to stand there, and I had in fact began to start to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as it was that I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact begin to start to shake my head a little bit over towards him, all at once. It was not as to the fact that it was that I was letting him know that I had not chosen the person that it was that I wanted to come with me just yet, at that. As much as it was so much as to the fact that I was a little bit lost as to just why it was that he was not going to come with me.
I knew that he was going to be a lot more wise with his words, and he was going to say some far smarter stuff than it was that I was in fact even going to be able to even think of, all at the exact same time too. I kind of let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all at once, once again, as in the end, I then did in fact just begin to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare John right in to his eyes for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I began to start to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too. I then began to start to come to my senses, and I began to start to realize as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too, at that, never the less.
I kind of just let out a little bit of another soft sigh to my self, all at once, once again. I then did in fact begin to start to begin to start to see that it was that he had his head tilted a little bit over towards me, all at the exact same time too, as it was in fact clear to me that right at this very moment in time as well, at that. That it was that he was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that I was even getting at right at this very moment in time too, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once. I knew that it was that I needed to explain as to just why it was that I was in fact a little bit lost, and as to just why it was that I was in fact a little bit confused my self, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to go on ahead, and I had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when he then did in fact thankfully enough for me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. He then did in fact begin to start to nod to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. It was clear to me that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to pay his full attention on to just what it was that I even felt like I even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seen him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact just kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as well. I knew that it was that he of course was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that, once again.
"Why can't you come with me? I don't know what I am supposed to say to Himla! I have never been a warrior my self, I don't know battle tactics, and I don't know battle plans!" I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as that, as it was that I was in fact letting him know as to just why it was that I was in fact a little bit freaked out, and I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing right at this very moment in time as well, never the less, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. John then did in fact begin to start to squint his eyes a little bit over towards me, all at the exact same time too, which it was that I always hated it when ever it was that he did in fact seem like he did in fact have to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could still, all at once. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see him roll his eyes a little bit over towards me, all at once. It seemed like he was not taking this all too seriously, and he was not taking me at all, too serious either, at that.
This did not seem to make all too much sense to me either, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, once again, never the less. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too, nor as to just what it was that I should even be doing at all either, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I then did in fact just seem to stare at him for a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, once again, at that.
John then did in fact begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden, thankfully enough, at that. I was still a little bit lost in my head, and I was still a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways. But in the end I then did in fact just kind of start to wake my self up a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
I just kind of stood there and stared at him just as it was that I had in fact been doing long before now. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to nod to him, at that. I was in fact letting him know that of course, that I was in fact beginning to start to pay attention as to just what ever it was that he was about to go on ahead and say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time as well, I then did in fact begin to start to continue to hear his voice, all at the exact same time as well, as he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me at that. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact even have to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that, none the less.
"Well... I think it's time some more eyes see these dragons... If you really want them to be on our side, than you have to let our own people know that we are safe from them..." He said to me, as I kind of just seemed to start to stand there, and I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at him just as it was that I was doing long before now, none the less.
This time how ever, it was in fact due to the fact that I felt like I had a lot of thoughts going on through my head, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. I kind of felt like he did in fact might have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well.
It was kind of what it was that I had in fact been thinking on for quite a bit of some time, at that. As that was of course the fact that I knew that it was that the entire legion did not really trust the red dragons. Even as much good as I felt like I could in fact say about them, and as much as I could say that they were in fact on our side.
None of it seemed to matter what so ever, at all, as it seemed like they had already made up their minds. I felt like he might be right, and it would in fact be better for some one else to go in and meet them, and see with their own eyes that they were not all as bad as it was that they were in fact made out to be, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to stare at John once again, right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time as well. This time it felt like it was my turn to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod to him, all at once, to let him know that of course, that it was that I was about to speak back to him at that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to see him go right on ahead and nod right back over to me. As it was in fact clear that he was letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what it was that I was in fact about to go on ahead and even say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, I just then did in fact begin to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that, none the less. I of course then did in fact begin to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that, none the less. I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact even have to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"I suppose you are right... I guess that I will bring Uncle with me..." I said to him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As, as soon as it was that I had in fact even said as such a thing like that to him, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to look all around as to just where it was that Uncle was in fact even at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at Uncle for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time as well. That was of course due to the fact that I saw that it was clear to me that he was not going to go on ahead and pack up all of his stuff for the night, and that it was that he was not going to be heading to sleep any time soon at the very least, all at once, at that.
I saw that it was that he was in fact drinking a bit of some alcohol right now, as well as the fact that it was also clear to me that right at this very moment in time as well, at that. That he was in fact eating some food, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I wanted to gag in disgust at the thought of drinking any sort of alcohol what so ever, at that.
I felt like a lot of that had to do with the fact that I felt like it tasted nasty, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. But it also had to do with the fact that I had a bad history, and a bad past that had to do with alcohol, at that. I knew that it was that my father had in fact used to be an alcoholic, as he had used to beat my mom and me when I had been younger.
I saw my father right beside Uncle, all at the exact same time too. But it was clear that my father was in fact holding true to his promise, even as much as it was that he might be tempted, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that it was that he was not going to ever drink another thing of alcohol ever again in his life, as he had told me and my sister, at that.
I was glad about that, but I also knew that it was in fact besides the point as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time as well, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that right at this very moment in time too. That it was that John was in fact beginning to start to speak a little bit of a response back to me, all at once.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again, all at the exact same time too. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to look over to John, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I saw that he did not have an all too caring look on his face at all right now, as it seemed like right now, he was simply bored out of his mind. I kind of expected him to go on ahead and yawn at that.
I kind of just got my mind and my focus off of all of that all at once as well, all at the exact same time as well, at that. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to get my focus on to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time as well, never the less, once again. As I then did in fact begin to start to nod to John, all at the exact same time too. I was clearly letting him know that it was that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too, at that, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to stare for a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. In the end, I then just then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice as it was that he had in fact began to start to speak to me, at that, as well. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he had to say back to me, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
"Well... You're a man Joseph... Go tell him your self..."