Chapter 25: Tell You Later (Joseph's PoV)

I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at the bed that was above me, all at the exact same time too. Or at least the ceiling of it, never the less. As I knew that it was that I could not see on to the bed what so ever just now, none the less, at that.
As I kind of just did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As I wish that it was that I could in fact see what it was that was on that bed. As I knew as to just what it was that was in fact on the bed that was in fact just right above me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was of course Julia, as it felt like she was so close to me. But I just could not hold on to her, such as it was that I had used to do. Way back when, before it was that all of this had in fact happened, at that. As that was one thing that had made me feel even worse about all of this.
But the main thing that it was that felt like did in fact make me feel bad about this, all at the exact same time too, never the less. Was just the fact that it was that not only was it that she was on top of that bed. But it kind of hurt me to know that it was that she was so close to me.
But I could not move any closer to her, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I knew that it was that I was sure that Chad was in fact staring at the both of us like a hawk just now, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I really did not want to look on over to just where it was that I knew his bed was at of course.
As I felt like I did not want to see as to just what it was that I knew was already to be true, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to breathe in a little bit of a calming sigh to my self, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to silently speak on over to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like I was being stupid, as I felt like I should just be happy that she was in fact here with me right now, never the less.
"Calm down Joseph... Just get some rest..." I said to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just seemed to start to turn my self all around on my bed.
As I did my best to try to get my self in to the most comfortable position that it was that I felt like I could be in for the time being, all at once. As I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly let out quite a bit of a rough, and quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As soon as it was that it felt like I had got my self in to a nice spot on the bed all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to close my eyes. As I was in fact intending on going to sleep just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then, not all too much longer after all of that. I then did in fact just seem to start to fall to sleep, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.

I woke up, as I was of course in a place that it was that I was not all too sure as to just where it was that I was in fact at, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for just a few more seconds of some time, all at once.
That was when I just heard a flurry of some noise from right behind me, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact quite a bit clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. That there was in fact a dragon that had in fact just landed from right behind me. As I knew that I could not miss that noise from any where else, never the less.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That of course, to no such sort of surprise to me what so ever, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That the dragon just so happened to be Plyma.
As it was that he was sitting with 2 other dragons, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on right now. As I saw that it was that Plyma was in fact with a red dragon, all at the exact same time too.
It was a fully grown red dragon, but she was still fairly young, all at the exact same time too. As I was a little bit lost, and I was a little bit surprised as to the fact that the she dragon was with him just now. As I knew as to just how much as to just what it was that Plyma did in fact hate red dragons, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for a little bit longer. I noticed that it was that the red dragon was not forced to be where it was that she was at just now, at that. As it seemed like she was in fact willingly being here, all at the exact same time too.
She did in fact just seem to have her eyes quite a bit wide, as it was that she did in fact just seem to stare right on over to Plyma. As it was clear that she was in fact staring right in to his eyes. As it was that she did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to speak on over towards him.
I was still a little bit lost as to just all what it was that was in fact even going on in the very first place any ways, none the less. As just then in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she did in fact feel like she even had to say on over towards Plyma, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when she just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards the evil black dragon. As I of course, just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards Plyma, all at the exact same time too.
"Yikla... She has been speaking to Jangra again... I have caught him sneaking out of camp... I promise you she is betraying you!" She said on over to Plyma, all at the exact same time too, at that, all at once. As I was in fact quite a bit surprised, and I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that she had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As this was clear to me that this was a dragon that was in fact in Himla's tribe, all at the exact same time too. Which meant that as it was that Yikla was in fact betraying her father, and betraying her own tribe. It was clear that this red dragon was doing the exact same thing on over towards her own tribe, all at the exact same time too.
Though for the reasons I was not all too sure as to just why it was that it would be the case, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As it was that she should know that it was that Plyma did in fact want to kill all of the red dragons, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough, and quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like an idiot for doing as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that Plyma could in fact hear me. And that it was that he could in fact see me whilst it was that I was in fact in these dreams, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to gulp quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing. As I was in fact fairly certain that it was that he would have in fact heard as to just what it was that I had in fact just done, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, as it was that it just so happened to be clear to me, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again. It seemed to be that it was that the locusts were out tonight, all at the exact same time too. As it seemed like it was luckily for me of course, as it seemed like they had blocked all of the noise that I felt like would have just come out, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt a whole lot better as soon as it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to stay hidden behind the tree that I was at, all at the exact same time too. As I was glad that it was that Plyma had his head turned away from me.
As I knew that it was that I did not want to risk any sort of exposure what so ever, all at the exact same time too, none the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden stare for just a few more moments of some time.
As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing at first, all at the exact same time too. Though, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Plyma did in fact seem to have a bit of a smile on his face, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had even said to that evil black dragon, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just shivered a little bit on over towards my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to notice that it was in fact the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was that the red dragon did in fact seem to do a little bit of the same as it was that I had done. As it was that she was in fact clearly scared to be here, never the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact suddenly seem to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, all at once, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Plyma. As it was now clear to me that he was in fact just now beginning to start to speak right back on over towards the red dragon, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards the red dragon. Still not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact the reason that it was that she was in fact betraying her own tribe, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I immediately did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even been thinking on long before now, never the less, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear Plyma's voice, as he just seemed to continue to speak. As I of course, just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back towards her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh... We know Yikla is betraying us... That is nothing new to us... Trust me... We also know that Himla is going to attack us soon... We know all about it all... We just need you to be ready to tell us when..." He said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to gulp, just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that Plyma had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As that was simply just due to the fact that it was, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That it was that I knew that I had gone to go and speak with Himla and every one else, all at the exact same time too, at that. But it was in fact clear to me that it was that was it was that they were planning on a surprise attack.
It was not going to be a surprise what so ever, as it was clear that it was that Plyma knew all about it, all at the exact same time too. I kind of felt a little bit sick, as I kind of shivered, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I had to go and warn Himla and his tribe, all at the exact same time too. Before it was that it was too late, all at the exact same time as well.
As for one thing, they were going to be going straight to their imminent death, all at the exact same time too. But also as to the fact that they did in fact have a dragon that was amongst their tribe, that was in fact betraying them, all at the exact same time too.
As it felt like it was a lot to take in, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more moments of time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of the red dragon, all at once. As it was clear that she was now beginning to start to speak back to Plyma.
I saw that it was that from the corner of his eyes, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That Plyma did in fact just so happen to have blinked his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly see him just nod right back on over to the she dragon, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact letting her know that whilst he was surprised. He was in fact still paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards him just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time for my self, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end all of the sudden, did in fact breathe in a bit to my self for just a few moments. As the red dragon did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to Plyma, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Well... What ever it is... It is fine by me... So long as you kill Himla... He killed my father!" She said, as I heard an angry hiss as soon as it was that she had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had even said, all at the exact same time too. As I was quite a bit lost, and quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that she had in fact even just said, all at once.
As I had not thought of Himla to be a leader that would go around killing his own dragons of his own tribe, all at the exact same time too. As I was now just then beginning to have second thoughts on the fact. That it was not just due to the fact as to just who's side as it was that I felt like us humans should be on, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
But it was more just due to the fact that I had just now all of the sudden lost all of my trust in the red dragons, all at the exact same time too. As I was beginning to start to wonder if it was that if they were really on our side. If it was that they did in fact have a leader that it was that did in fact just go around and kill his own dragons, all at the exact same time too.
Surely other dragons knew about this right? If that was the case, than perhaps I felt like I felt a bit sick as to the fact that I had trusted any of the red dragons what so ever, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
And I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. Perhaps what it was that John had told me when it was that he had first found me. Was in fact true, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As he had told me his legion hunted any type of dragon. As he had told me that it was that my Uncle had hunted down the ones that were in fact evil, and did bad things, at that. As I was staring to wonder if it was that all of the dragons were evil, and did bad things, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to think on that for just a few moments of some time, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Plyma. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice, as it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards the red dragon, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact begin to start to get my focus back on to that. As I now knew that it was of course, that I was in fact now paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. I just then did in fact continue to hear him speak on over towards her all of the sudden. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the black dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards the red dragon, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Himla also killed my father... So that makes 2 of us..." He said on over to the young red dragon, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that as it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That it was clear to me that she was in fact quite a bit shocked as to just what it wast that he had in fact just said, at that.
As it was clear to me that she had in fact not heard of that, and she had never been made aware of that ever before, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that her jaw did in fact just seem to drop in just the slightest, just as soon as it was that use had in fact just seemed to have realized as to just what it was that the black dragon had in fact just said to her, never the less.
I kind of just had my jaw dropped, all at the exact same time too. As it was another thing that it was that I also had not been made aware of, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had never been told that Plyma had his own father killed by Himla, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I simply just knew that it was that they had once been good friends, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. It seemed like it was that Himla was just going all around, and he was just seeming to stab other dragons in the back. And he was just seeming to kill every one, all at the exact same time too.
As perhaps it was that it now made sense to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As to just why it was that Plyma had wanted to kill me so badly, at that. As he knew that it was that I was in fact speaking to Himla, all at the exact same time too. And he knew that it was that he could not trust him what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I was having a lot of mixed emotions, as I felt like I could not control the way that it was that my mind was in fact thinking just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was.
That as it was that I was in fact thinking on all of this, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That it was just when I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to see every thing just seem to go black. As it was now clear to me that the dream was now ending, such as it usually did when ever it was that it did in fact turn this way.