Chapter 3: All Goes Well (Jangra's PoV)

I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare at the dirt that was below me for a bit of some time. I wanted to fall back asleep, but it was just far too hard for me to do as such a thing like that. As I was not all too sure if it was that I had in fact even fallen asleep at all last night, all at the exact same time too.
I would not be surprised if it was that it was not in fact the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I had far too many thoughts that it was that had in fact been on in my head all of the last night, all at the exact same time as well. As it had made it all the way in to the morning, which was what it was right now.
I kind of felt sick still, as to the fact that I knew that my father had a chance to end this all. He had a chance to kill his friend, but he had decided not to for some odd reason or another. Which I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case.
He knew that his old friend had led to the death of so many dragons that it was that he had in fact cared about, and so many that it was that he had in fact loved, at that. I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he could not see that there was no saving his friend. As it was that he had kind of just shot a little bit of a warning shot over towards Plyma, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I was a bit upset by it, as I had tried to talk to my father about it time and time again. But it just seemed like it was that he did not want to talk about it with me what so ever. It almost kind of seemed like it was that he was in fact a little bit embarrassed about the fact that he had blown the opportunity that he had to end the war, at that.
Which he had in fact done of course, which was why it was that I did not want to get up and get out of bed right now. I did not want to go and speak to my father about the plans that it was that he felt like it was that he had today, at that. As I knew that it was of course, that he had a plan to kill his old friend, and the evil dragon that it was that had started all of this.
But he had just thrown it off almost as if it was nothing. I had tried to talk to Socra about it as well, as I knew that they had spoken about what it was that had in fact happened there. And all that it was that she would tell me, was that it was 'none of your business'.
That did in fact anger me quite a bit as well, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I knew that it was that for one thing, I was supposed to be the next deputy of the tribe. Meaning that it was that my father was supposed to speak to me about things such as that, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I had been there to see it, and I had been so tempted to tell the tribe about what it was that had in fact happened, and what it was that my father had in fact done. Or rather just what it was that he had not done, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to focus my mind on that for just a little bit more time, all at once.
That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just kind of began to start to lift my head up a little bit, all at the exact same time as well, once again. I of course did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to just who it was that was in fact clearly speaking to me right at this very moment in time too.
I kind of felt like I really did not want to hear as to just what it was that they did in fact have to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As of course, it kind of felt like every one was going against me, and it felt like every one was in fact turning their backs on me, all at once. Which did in fact kind of hurt me a little bit, as it just did not seem to make all too much sense to me as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now.
I knew that it was of course, all at the exact same time too, that it was in fact my mother that it was that was in fact speaking to me right now. I kind of let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I was not all too sure as to just how it was that my mother could in fact still side with my father on things such as this, all at the exact same time too, after the way that it was that he had in fact treated her for quite a bit of some time, all at once.
As it was that I had just kind of seemed to think on that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to lock eyes with my mother, all at the exact same time too, at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over to her, all at once. As it was clear to me that I was in fact letting her know that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when in the end, my mother did in fact let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to her self, as a little bit of some sort of response, at that. As in the end of course, she then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and she then did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me, all at once. As I of course did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my mother even felt like she needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I think you need to go speak to your father now Jangra... I am sure that he is waiting on you..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was that she then did in fact begin to start to squint her eyes a little bit over towards me, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to look a little bit low to the ground, once again, just as it was that it kind of felt like it was that I had in fact just been doing not all too much longer before now, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I wanted to tell my mother as to just what it was that I was in fact thinking on right now.
I felt like I wanted to tell her the truth as to just what it was that had in fact happened at the meeting that it was that me and my father were in fact supposed to go to, at that. But I also knew that as a future deputy, I did in fact have to keep the leaders word as a secret, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. Even if it was that it was as much as it was that I did in fact kind of feel like I wanted to tell her the truth, at that.
I kind of felt a little bit sick due to that, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that every one had in fact noticed as to just the fact that it was that I had not ever been the same since it was that I had gone back there. I knew that once again how ever, I still needed to keep it a secret, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that no one could know as to just why it was that I was the way that it was that I even just so happened to be right now, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self this time, all at the exact same time as well, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact begin to start to get my focus on to the fact as to just what ever it was that my mother had in fact even felt like she had in fact even needed to say to me just a few moments before now, at that. As I knew that it was that I did in fact need to respond as to just what it was that she had said to me.
I did not want things to be looking at all suspicious with me right now, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to lift my head up, and I just then did in fact begin to start to look at my mother right in to her eyes, all at once. As in the end of course, once again. I then did in fact begin to start to nod on over to her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear to me that I was letting her know I was about to go on ahead and respond to her finally.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when of course, it did in fact seem to calm her down a slight bit, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like I wish that it was that I could in fact be the same way as it was that my mother just so happened to be right at this very moment in time too, at that, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, right in to the eyes of my mother, all at once. That was when in the end, thankfully enough for me, all at once. She then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that it was that she was letting me know that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to pay her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say back to her, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to notice as such a thing like that back from my mother, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak to my mother, all at once. As it was that I of course did in fact know, and I did in fact realize that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even felt like I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"I am fine Sola... I just... Its just still a lot to take in..." I said to my mother, all at once. As I cracked a little bit of a fake smile on my face, all at once. It was clear that she knew that it was fake as well, but luckily enough for me, all at the exact same time too, it did not seem like it was that she was going to say a single thing about it, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact begin to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, that was when in the end, I just kind of began to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. I knew that it was that I was not lying to my mother at all, what so ever. As I knew that I was in fact still upset, and I still felt strange as to just what it was that had in fact happened there, at that.
But I also knew that it was, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again. That of course, that I knew that I had to get my mind, and I had to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I just kind of began to start to shake my head to my self, at that.
I knew that as guilty as it was that I was sure that I might look right at this very moment in time too. I knew that it was that Socra and my father were in fact right, none the less. I did in fact have to keep it as a secret, all at the exact same time as well, as I could not betray the dragon code, as I knew that it would practically kill me if it was that I did as such a thing like that.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As in the end I just kind of began to start to hear the voice of another dragon all of the sudden, all at once. As it was of course, that she too did in fact begin to start to step up and speak to me as well, which was a lot to my own surprise, all at the exact same time too.
It was of course my sister Mik, all at the exact same time too. It kind of felt like I had lost her the same day that it was that I had lost my brother, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that it was, all at the exact same time as well, that she had just not been the same ever since it was that she had practically lost all of her eyes sight, all at the exact same time too.
It kind of made me sick as to just what it was that had in fact happened to her, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. How ever, in the end, I just kind of did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to get my eyes, and I just then did in fact begin to start to get my focus on to my sister, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just begin to start to seem to nod a little bit over to my sister, all at the exact time time too. Which I immediately felt a little bit stupid as to the fact that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that she could not have seen me do as such a thing like that at all.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I just tried to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to continue to hear the voice of my sister, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As she of course did in fact begin to start to speak quietly to me, all at the exact same time too. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen in as to just what ever it was that my sister did in fact feel like she even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Just be strong Jangra... We don't know what you are going through right now, but every one is here for you... Every one knows what you are here for..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw her begin to start to squint her eyes over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As of course I knew as to just what it was that she had in fact even meant by what she had even said to me, all at the exact same time as well.
It kind of hurt me back in the day, when ever it was that she and my brother had in fact said as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that I was the mistake of the litter. I knew that it was that my mother and my father had only planned on having 2 children, and they had accidentally created me in the process, in the end, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I did not need to get at all upset as to just what it was that she had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that she had not meant any thing at all bad to just what it was that she had even said, all at the exact same time as well.
I just kind of continued to seem to stand there and stare at my sister right in to her eyes for just a little bit more time, all at once. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then began to start to speak back to both my sister, and also to my mother as well. As of course, I had not forgotten that it was that she had in fact been here with me at all, all at the exact same time too.
As, as soon as it was that I had in fact just began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to see that the both of them did in fact begin to start to nod back to me in unison, all at once. As it was clear to me that the both of them were in fact beginning to start to pay their full attention on to just what it was that I even felt like I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again, all at the exact same time too. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak up to the both of them, all at once. As I knew that it was that the both of them were in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead, and staring to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say to the both of them in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Yeah... You are right... I am sorry... I just can't help it... I... Well... I best be off now..." I said to the both of them, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I needed to shut up before it was that I said too much, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that I did not want to expose my father at all right now, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact begin to start to get my focus on the fact that more or less just had to do with me needing to go right on ahead, and continue to head on and do as such a thing as it was that I was in fact planning on doing, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to say as such a thing as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to them, all at once. That was when I saw that at first, it was clear to me that of course, that they both were in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that I had in fact even been getting at, all at the exact same time too. As of course, I could in fact see that it was that the both of them did in fact have their heads tilted a slight bit on over to me, all at once.
In the end, they then did in fact how ever, begin to start to go right on ahead, and they then did in fact begin to start to go on and nod right back on over to me, all at once. As it did in fact kind of make me feel a slight bit better as well, as soon as it was that I had in fact just seen the both of them do as such a thing like that, all at once.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as it was that I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head away from the both of them, all at once. As I of course did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to leave the big cave as to just where it was that all of the dragons did in fact sleep at in the tribe, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it seemed like I was just about to get out of the cave how ever, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to hear the voice once again, of my mother Sola, all at once. As it was of course clear to me that right now, she was in fact beginning to start to say one last thing before it was that I was in fact to leave, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as normal as it was that I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden get my eyes, and I began to start to get my focus on to her, all at once, as well.
As I then did in fact just seem to do that as well, once again. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to step up and nod to her, all at once. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting my mother know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that she felt like she even had to say to me, all at once, at that.
I kind of just gulped a little bit heavily, all at once. As it kind of felt like the longer it was that I waited, the more the anxiety built up. But I just kind of did my best to act as normal as it was that I felt like I possibly could either which way it was right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear her voice all at once, once again, as it was clear that she was in fact still speaking to me right now. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even had to say to me, all at tbe exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Every thing will be fine Jangra... Don't worry about it... Your father knows what he is doing..." She said to me, all at once, as I kind of just winced as soon as it was that she had in fact even said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, at that. As of course, I was not all too sure as to just how much of what it was that she had even said to me was in fact true, all at the exact same time too.
It was not that it was that I did not trust my father, and it was that I did not feel like he was lying to me at all, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of just felt like he did not make the best decisions at all for the tribe, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod back to my mother, all at once. It was not due to the fact that it was that I was at all agreeing as to just what it was that she had in fact even said to me, all at the exact time time too. It was more just the fact that I was letting her know that it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that she had in fact even said to me, never the less.
I kind of just did my best to try to act as normal, and as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I felt like I could not be all too sure as to just who it was that was in fact looking at me right at this very moment in time either, as it was that I did in fact just seem to go out of the cave, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to leave the cave of course, as, as soon as it was that I was in fact out here, I felt the burning of the hot sun, all at the exact same time too.
For some reason it did in fact kind of make me shiver for some odd reason or another. I kind of was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of just dismissed all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and I just then did in fact begin to start to get my focus on the thoughts that more or less had to do with me needing to hurry up and meet my father at the cave, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As, just as soon as it was that I had in fact felt like I had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I saw that one of my friends did in fact step up in front of me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As it was that I felt like I could in fact just think for a few more moments.
Of course the friend that it was that had in fact just seemed to go on ahead and step up in front of me of course. Just so happened to be my long term, and my best friend, Kota, all at the exact same time as well. As I just kind of did my best to act as normal as I felt like I could in front of him.
He seemed to be oblivious to any thing that it was that was in fact going on with me right at this very moment in time too, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead, and he began to start to speak to me, at that.
I of course, being the good friend that it was that I just so happened to be, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod on over to him, all at the exact same time as well. As of course, it was clear to me that it was that I was letting him know that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my fullest afternoon as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that back to him as a little bit of a response, all at once. That was when he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and he then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at once, once again. I of course, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my best friend did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at once, at that.
"Hey Jangra! Good to see you up! You ready to join us on some training today? It's going to be endurance and racing!" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. I kind of cracked a little  bit of a smile at the thought of just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
That was of course until it was that the smile did in fact just seem to go away, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As that was when I began to start to remember as to just what it was that I had to do, and just what it was that my father had asked me to meet him up for in his cave, never the less, once again.
The smile that it was that I had in fact had in front of my face, not all too much longer before now, all at once, did in fact just seem to go on away, all at once. As of course, in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden begin to look away from my friend, all at once. I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, as I felt like I could not help but to have a little bit of a guilty look on my face, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to shake my head a little bit back on over to my best friend, all at once. It was clear that I was in fact not only letting him know that I was telling him know, but I was also going to explain as to just what it was that was going on right now. As of course, I felt like there was nothing at all to hide from my friend, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that on over to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I noticed that he had a little bit of disappointed look on his face as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now. But he did in fact go on ahead and nod back to me, all at once, at that. As it was clear to me that at the very least, that he was in fact beginning to start to pay attention as to just what it was that I was in fact about to go on ahead and even said to him, never the less.
As soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that back on over to me, all at once. I did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down a little bit, all at once. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak on up to my friend, all at once, once again. I knew that it was that he was in fact as well, beginning to start to go right on ahead and listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, at that.
"I'm sorry Kota... I just can't today... My father wanted me to go and meet up with him and Socra this morning... Some thing important I would have to guess..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, after just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him, never the less.
I kind of just continued to seem to do as such a thing like that for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I then did in fact see that my friend Kota, all at the exact same time too. He did in fact seem to smile right on over back to me, all at once. As it did not only just seem like it was that he was in fact letting me know that he under stood, but also the fact that he kind of felt a little bit bad about it as well, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once, that was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden turn my head a little bit around, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to look at my father's cave that was not all too far away from me right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, never the less. I just then kind of began to start to let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. I kind of felt like some thing, I hated this job as being the next deputy at that. As it just kind of felt like it ruined every thing for me, all at the exact same time too, as it kind of felt like it was far too much stress.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then began to start to hear the voice of Kota, all at once, as it was clear to me that he was in fact speaking back to me in response from right behind me. All at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I kind of just began to start to go right on ahead, and I of course did in fact begin to start to turn my head around, and I began to start to look on over to Kota, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over to him, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear to the both of us that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once, once again. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to look at him right in to his eyes. He of course did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. I of course, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me just now, at that.
"It's alright Jangra... I hope it all goes well..."