Chapter 12: A Busy Day (Jangra's PoV)

We got back to camp, as it was a bit of a haul to carry such a large sheep. Even with the 3 of us, all at the exact same time too. As I was so worn out by the time that it was that we had in fact just seemed to come back. That I just seemed to pass out right on to the ground, just as soon as it was that it had in fact seemed like we had in fact dropped the sheep off at the pile of prey, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at it for just a bit more time, all at once. I then did in fact kind of crack a smile on my face, as to the fact that we had in fact caught some thing such as big as that thing was, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact begin to stare at it for just a little bit more of some time, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just how any animal could be as big as such a thing like that was, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just smiled at it for a little bit of some more time, happy as to just what it was that me and my friends had done, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to stare at it for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of a female dragon. As it was that she just then did in fact begin to start to speak up to the 3 of us, when it was that I had in fact began to drop off the sheep.
I was a little bit lost at first. As I kind of just seemed to start to turn my head on over towards the female dragon. As I saw that it was of course Penta, all at the exact same time too. Which was not of course the exact dragon that it was that I would like to see either.
As I kind of just seemed to stare at the female dragon right in to her eyes for a bit of some time. I just then did in fact seem to start to nod to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that I was in fact letting her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she was about to go on ahead and say, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to look at the female dragon that I had once been in love with right in to her eyes for just a little bit more of some time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to notice that her eyes were not on me. But her eyes were on Kota, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
Which of course Kota knew as to just why it was that it was the case. As he simply had his head a little bit low to the ground, with a little bit of an embarrassed look on his face, all at once, at that. As Penta of course, did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and continue to speak to him. As I of course, as much as I felt like I did not want to do as such a thing like it. I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to Kota, all at once, at that.
"Oh wow! You certainly have a big chunk of meat Kota!" She said, as I saw that she was not looking at the sheep what so ever, as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said. As she was in stead looking down at some thing that we below Kota, which did not make sense as to just what it was that she was getting at.
As I knew that you could not see a dragons, you know, meat, as she liked to call it. Unless it was of course, that the dragon was aroused. Which of course as it was that I could clearly tell right now. That Kota was not aroused what so ever by just what it was that Penta had said to him.
As we all knew that he did in fact have his own mate that it was that I knew that he was in fact loyal to, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed like roll my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact decide that it might be my time to step in. That way I could calm the both of them down right now.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I noticed that Kota did in fact look at me with a thankful look on his face all at once. As I saw that he did in fact just seem to start to nod to me, at that.
And Penta in the mean time, did in fact seem to have a not all too happy look on her face, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to squint my eyes a little bit over towards her, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to speak to her, at that.
As it was that she had in fact began to start to notice me do as such a thing like that, all at once. With a not all too thrilled look on her face what so ever, right now. She just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And she of course thankfully did in fact begin to start to go on and nod to me, as well. As it was clear that she was letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what it was that I was in fact about to say to her, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact noticed that she had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. I just kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak on up towards her, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say to her, all at once, at that.
"Why thank you Penta! We all caught it together! You are welcome to have a peace of it... Well of course, you've got to eat the other prey first..." I said to her, as I saw that there were in fact prey that was in the pile, that had been there a few days ago. Which was when it was that it had in fact been the last time that it was that I had in fact ate some food my self, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that it was of course. That Penta did in fact start to squint her eyes at me. As I knew that she was not any sort of stupid dragon what so ever.
And it was clear to me that she did in fact realize as to just why it was that I had in fact stepped in front of the both of them, at that. As it was clear to me that Kota was in fact not all too happy as to just what it was that she had in fact even just said to him. And it was clear that he was in fact a little bit uncomfortable by it, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact in the end. I did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Penta, as it was that she did in fact begin to start to step up and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice her do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit at first, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards her, to let her know that of course. That I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that she felt like she was about to say over towards me, at that.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to notice me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to step up all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear her voice, as she did in fact begin to start to speak back to me, at that. As I ot course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I might just do so! Thank you very much!" She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that she did in fact go right on over to where it was that the sheep was at, that we had in fact just put there, as well. And she did in fact take a fair bit of a chunk off, with out even offering to share it with any other dragons in the tribe, all at the exact same time too.
As not only was she breaking the rules with that, but she once again was breaking the rules as well. As to the fact that you were supposed to eat the older prey first, before you went in to the new ones. Which was bad now that she was leaving it out as a chunk like that, as it meant that it was that a bunch of stuff such a maggots we're going to crawl in to it.
I grunted a bit to my self, all at once, as all of my friends just seemed to stare with their eyes wide, as to just what it was that had in fact even just happened, at that. As they did not say a single word about it what so ever. As I felt like I did not want to either, even if she had broken the rules.
I felt too worn out to make a whole big scene out of it right now, all at the exact same time too. As I was sure that some other dragons would realize that there was a piece missing. That they would share it with some other dragons, and that they would finish it off later in the day, none the less.
As I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As I just kind of looked away from her, and where ever it was that she was about to go and eat her prey alone, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look on over to the group of my friends, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice. Of just what it was that was Kota right now. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden, all at once, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at him with my eyes a little bit wide at first, at that. As just then in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, at that, all at once, once again. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting him know that of course. That I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me just now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that. He just then did in fact of course, begin to start to continue to speak to me. As I of course, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact even feel like he even needed to say to me right now, never the less.
"Thank you for that Jangra... You already know how uncomfortable she makes me feel..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he did in fact give me another bit of a grateful nod on over towards me, all at once. As to just what it was that I had in fact just seemed to do for him, never the less, at that.
I kind of felt a little bit uncomfortable as well, as to just the way that it was that Penta acted around him. As it was not even due to the fact that it was that I was jealous what so ever. As I knew that I had completely fallen out of love with that dragon, never the less, as I was not all too sure as to just what dragon it was that I loved any more, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
I felt like I wanted to love Yikla, but I still was not all too sure if I could even trust her just yet. And I felt like for sure, you could not really love a dragon that it was that you could not trust. As I kind of just seemed to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as it was that it did in fact seem like those types of thoughts did in fact come through my head all of the sudden, all at once, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to stare down at the ground for just a few moments of some time, at that. As I noticed that it was that Kota also did in fact seem to have his head a bit low to the ground, such as I did. But neither one of us seemed like we wanted to say a single other word as to just what it was that had in fact just happened, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare down at the dirt that was in fact below me for just a slight bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact hear the voice of my good friend Kips. As it was clear that he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to speak up to me and Kota. And it was clear that he was in fact trying to make things feel some what better, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like I was not really in the mood for any of this at all right now, what so ever. But either which way it was, I did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up to him. And I looked at my friend right in to his eyes, all at once. As it was in fact clear that it was that I was in fact letting him know as to the fact that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even had to say to the both of us right now.
As it was that I did in fact seem to start to notice that out the corner of my eyes, all at once. That I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was of course, at that. That Kota did in fact seem to start to do the exact same thing that it was that I had in fact just done to Kips, at that.
That was when just all at the exact same time as well. Kips of course did in fact seem to just start to step up and speak to the both of us, all at once. As I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to the both of us in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Well... On that note, I think I am going to go to the cave, and I am going to get some rest... I recommend you guys do the same..." He said to us, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that not only was it that he was trying to get our minds off of Penta.
But it was also quite clear to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. That we did in fact need to just seem to start to go on ahead and get ready to head to sleep right now. Even if it was that it was not really all too dark out right now, what so ever.
I knew that it was that Lunk had in fact told us all, that it was that we needed to get some good sleep. He had said to all of us that we were going to do some really rough training early in the morning, never the less. As a lot of the dragons had taken that chance, and they had decided that they were going to sleep the entire day.
Mean while, me and my friends had at least decided to do some thing with that time, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I knew that either which way that it was. Kips was in fact probably right with just what it was that he had said to us. And that it was of course, that we probably should get ready to go in to the cave and get a bit of some sleep our selves, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact hit me a little bit more as to just what it was that Kips had in fact said to me, all at the exact same time too. That was when I at the very least, did in fact begin to start to nod to him, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that just as it was that he had in fact said he was going to do.
He of course did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact begin to start to head on over to just where it was that the cave was even at right now, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first. And I just then in the end, did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I too did in fact begin to start to follow with just where it was that he was going right now, at that.
As I was in fact ready, for just what it was that I hoped would in fact be some good sleep tonight. I hoped that it was that it was not going to be another night where Socra was going to wake me up, such as it felt like she always did. As she always wanted to talk to me about some thing, which was usually the same old stuff about how my father was going to go and do some thing.
I was kind of tired of it all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less. But I felt like I just needed to simply clear my mind, and that I simply needed to clear out all of the rest of those other thoughts from my head, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on over to just where it was that the cave was at right now.
As it was that both me and Kips were right at the front of the cave, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see, all at once. That the leader of our training group of course, which just so happened to be Lunk. He did in fact of course begin to start to pop his head out, as it was clear that he was going to do some thing right now, never the less.
Which of course, he had no other choice but to notice us right away, as I saw a smile pop up on his face, all at once, at that. Which kind of just made my self roll my eyes a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I really did not want to hear as to just what ever it was that the dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say over to the both of us right now, all at the exact same time too.
Either which way it was, I just then did in fact begin to start to see that Kips did in fact respectfully nod back to our leader all at once. As I just then did in fact do the same thing that it was that my friend had in fact just done all of the sudden, at that. As it was clear that the both of us were in fact letting him know that we did in fact have our full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he was about to say towards us, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to notice the both of us do as such a thing like that. The smile that he had in fact his face long before now, all at once. Just then did in fact even seem to get a little bit bigger, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And he just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to the both of us, at that. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say to either one of us, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
"Well hello! Surprised to see you up and at it! Though you are the stronger ones I suppose... I see you are going to go to get some rest now, huh?" He said to us, all at once. As it seemed like he did in fact want to compliment the both of us for what ever reason or another, all at that.
As I was a little bit surprised by just what it was that he had in fact even just said, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As normally it kind of felt like Lunk did in fact seem to act a little bit strange to me, all at the exact same time too. Though I also knew that it was a lot due to the fact that my father did in fact like to speak to him, and he did in fact tell him to do things in order to be able to test me, all at the exact same time too.
Which was fair in its own right, all at the exact same time too. But it did in fact kind of feel a little bit weird, and a little bit strange to me right now, never the less. As I knew that it was due to the fact that my father was not here to be able to tell the dragon as to just what it was that he should do to try to test me, never the less.
That he was in fact being so nice to me, at that, never the less, as I was not used to him saying that it was that I was a strong dragon. As he usually said things to me, such as the fact that he would say that I was weak. And that I was not the dragon of destiny, all at the exact same time as well.
Which I felt like my father should know at this point that I had never really wanted to be the dragon of destiny in the first place any ways. But I also knew that it was for sure the fact that I knew that I was not weak. As that was what got to my head, as it reminded me of the day that Penta had challenged me to the duel, and she had nearly won it, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of seemed to stare at Lunk for just a few moments more of some time, all at once. As in the end, I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. And I just then in the end, did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to speak up to the strong warrior dragon, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. The dragon did in fact have a bit of a normal look on his face right at this very moment in time too. As he just then did in fact begin to start to nod to me, all at once. As I of course, did in fact begin to start to realize that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I was about to say to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact begin to start to speak to the dragon, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say back to him, at that.
"Yeah... Wasn't really all that tired, so I'm not just going to sit in the cave all day..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to start to squint my eyes over towards the dragon, all at once.
As it was almost like I felt like he was going to have a little bit of a harsh response back to just what it was that I had said to him. In which, it did not seem like that was going to be the case at all this time. As he kept the same normal look on his face that he had long before now.
How ever, this time, it then just then did in fact seem to start to seem like, all at once. That his eyes seemed to grow a little bit wide, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case, none the less, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
I kind of tilted my head a little bit over towards the dragon, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on with him. As it was that I had in fact seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact seem to start to notuce all at once.
That Kips of course did in fact have his eyes on me, all at once. As it seemed like I might have missed some thing, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of was a little bit lost of course. That was when he just then did in fact seem to roll his eyes towards me, as he felt like he did not have time for such a pointless conversation, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like I could not help but to agree with just the way that it was that my friend was thinking, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head back on over towards Lunk. And I just then did in fact seem to start to look at the dragon right in to his eyes, with a bit more of a serious look on my face, all at once.
Luckily, as it was clear to me, all at the exact same time too. That I knew that it was that Lunk was a smart dragon of course. And he did in fact seem to start to get the jist of what it was that I was getting at all of the sudden. As I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that the look on his face did in fact seem to get more serious, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once, all of the sudden. I just then did in fact seem to tilt my head a little bit on over towards him, at that. As I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on right now.
In the end how ever, the red dragon then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And he then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak back to me. As it was a little bit of a late response, as it was in fact clear to me, at that.
I was still a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on still at first, never the less. Until in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod back on over towards him, at that. As it was clear that I was letting him know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that he was about to say to me, at that.
As it was that I had just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. That was when Lunk did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at once. As I just then did in fact of course, begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the warrior dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Oh... You will want that sleep for sure... Trust me... I'm not joking when I say tomorrow is going to be a busy day..."