Chapter 29: Mate (Joseph's PoV)

This felt like it was a terrible idea as to just what it was that we were doing just now. As it felt like we had not really planned as to just what it was that we were in fact doing just now, all at the exact same time as well. As there was probably nearly 50 of our best men that were here right now.
As not only that, but I knew that if it was that the red dragons did in fact see this many men. That they might think that we had come to attack them. Or perhaps to kill their leader, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a few moments of some time. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to shiver. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that.
As I knew that if it was that they were also bad, and they found out that we knew that it was the case. They could in fact kill us all right on the spot. As I knew that if we tried to run from them, that it would not work. As I knew that they were a lot faster, and a lot more agile than the black dragons, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my heads on over towards them all. If this was going to be the case for us, than we were not only going to lose our best men.
But it meant that Travis was going to take over as the leader of the legion for one thing, at that. And I did not also like as to the fact that I knew that he was going to use my sister. As I knew that she was the last one remaining from my family line, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case. I kind of gulped a bit at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a gentle sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that it was that the 2 red dragons that were in fact in front of us, all at the exact same time too. That they did in fact have their eyes wide, as to the fact that it was, at that. That they were in fact a little bit scared that it was that we were about to attack them.
As we did in fact have arrows on all of us, all at the exact same time too, at that. As that was mainly not to scare them what so ever. But more just due to the fact that it was that we needed to protect our selves, just in case things got a little dicey.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more seconds of time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards John, all at once. And I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to nod on over towards him. As it was clear to me that I was in fact letting him know that I was about to speak on over towards him, at that.
As soon as it was that he had in fact seem as such a thing like that. And he had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly turn his head on over towards me.
He then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times at first, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear that it was of course, that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak to him. As I now knew that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Do you not feel like this might have been a bad idea?" I said on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. As I once again did in fact kind of shiver a little bit, as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had in fact said to him, at that.
As I kind of felt like what it was that I had in fact just said was in fact true, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like this was not going to end all too good for us, at that. As it was that I could tell that the dragons were in fact scared of us for what ever reason or another, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at the dragons for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact seem to have a little bit of a blank look on my own face, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really even been thinking just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at the dragons for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of John, as he just then did in fact finally just seem to start to speak back on over towards me, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that this time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. As I knew that it was of course, that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards me, at that.
As soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once. That was when in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak on over towards me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Perhaps... But this is our only choice... We can't beat both sides in the war... There are too many of them... And not enough humans... Much less humans that would be on our side..." As it was that it was clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time as well. As to the fact that he was letting me know of course, that it was.
That he was in fact talking about the other nations that did in fact live across the world, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I realized that he was in fact right with just what it was that he had said to me. As I felt like I did in fact have a lot of doubt as to the fact that it was that they would in fact be on our side, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly breathe in a calm sigh of some sort of relief to my self.
As I felt like he was right on to the fact that we did in fact need the red dragons, never the less. As we had to hope that they were in fact on our side, at that. And that they would in fact let us live in peace, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once.
As it was that I felt like I was in fact about to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I felt like I was about to suddenly speak right back on over towards John. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the flapping of some wings, all at the exact same time as well.
I knew that it was that it was the red dragon leader right away. As I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards us. As it was that he did in fact have a little bit of a confused look on his face, as to just what it was that was in fact going on, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and he had in fact just seemed to have stared at us for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just suddenly go right on ahead and hear him speak to me.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. Though I still did in fact have my eyes squinted on over towards him, at that.
As I kind of felt like I could not help but to be a little bit suspicious of the dragon, all at the exact same time too. After just what it was that I had in fact found out as to just what it was that I had in fact found out, never the less, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to at the very least let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear him speak to me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that the red dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at once.
"Is this your whole army you brought to protect us? I think we might need a bit more than this..." He said to me, as he did in fact have his head tilted on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that he was confused as to just why it was that we had in fact only brought about 50 men with us, at that.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had in fact just said, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember that it was that he had told us as to the fact that it was, none the less. That they were in fact planning an attack very soon, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that it was that they were about to go and attack, and he felt like I knew about it. And that I was ready to come here to help protect their home, and their tribe, at that. Which was actually not the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt a little bit bad about it at first, but those thoughts did in fact just seem to start to quickly go away from my head. As I knew as to just why it was that we were actually here, and as to how it was that I was suspicious of the red dragon leader, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to get ready to go on ahead and speak to him, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that how ever. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of John, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak on over towards me, all at once. Just before it was that I had the chance to do any thing, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards John. And I did in fact just seem to start to stare at him with my eyes quite a bit wide, at that.
As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was even doing right now, at that. As I knew that it was that I was in fact either way it just so happened to be. That I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Himla, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to know that it was that I was doing as such a thing like that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to me, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say back on over towards Himla, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Not quite... It's come to us that we have some questions about you Himla..." He said, as I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at the red dragon leader, as it was clear that he was trying to intimidate him, at that. Which was clearly not working what so ever, such as it was that it would if Himla was in fact a human.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact realize that it was that Himla's son Jangra was in fact with him right now. And it was clear that Jangra was a little bit off, and it seemed like he was a little bit intimidated by just what it was that John had said at the very least, at that.
Himla just seemed to stare at John with his eyes squinted. Almost as if it was that he was suspicious of John. And he felt like it was that John might know some thing dark about him. Which of course was in fact the case, as I knew that it was the real reason that we had brought so many men with us.
I was still surprised that no one had said a word behind us just yet. As I could practically smell the fear that was coming from them. As it was that John had told them not to talk, and not to do any thing unless it was that some thing went bad, or John told them to do as such a thing.
So technically if it was that we wanted right now, we could kill Himla and his son. But of course, that was not our plan to do as such a thing. At least until it was that we did in fact figure out more as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now.
How ever, I just kind of felt like I did not like the look that was in fact on the fact of Himla just now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less. As it did in fact kind of make me shiver a little bit at first, all at the exact same time as well. Until in the end, Himla then did in fact just seem to start to nod back on over towards John, all at once.
As it was clear that it was that he was in fact letting John know that it was that he was in fact about to speak to him, all at once, at that. As soon as it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. I at first did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course, at that. That John did in not hesitate what so ever but to nod right back on over towards Himla. As it was that I knew that he was fully trained for this kind of stuff. As I just then did in fact begin to realize that it was that he was in fact letting Himla know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that the red dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say back to John, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that every one that was in fact here, had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear Himla go right on ahead. And I heard him speak back to John, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he had to say back to John, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... That is why you brought so many men huh? Did Plyma tell you some thing about me? Have you come to kill me?" He said, as it was that he seemed to have no such sort of fear of death, as far as it was that I could tell. Just based off of the look that was in fact on his face, at that.
As I was not all too sure if that was more due to the fact that it was that he did in fact not believe in an after life what so ever. Or if it was that it was more just due to the fact that it was of course, at that. That he did in fact believe that he was a good dragon, and that he would be let in to the good after life at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for a few seconds more time. That was when it was that John then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to Himla, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be looking right on over towards me from the corner of his eyes, at that.
As it was clear that he was more or less speaking to me. But it was also clear that it was that he did in fact not want to get his eyes off of the red dragon what so ever, at that. Which I of course could not blame him for that what so ever, at that. Especially after hearing as to just what it was that I had told him about this morning.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak up, all at the exact same time as well. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, at that.
"Joseph... Why don't you tell him what you saw last night?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. Still keeping his eyes on Himla, as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me. As it was clear that it was now, all at the exact same time too. That my name was now the one that was in fact in the spot light, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just start to seem to see that it was that the both of the dragons then did in fact both just turn their heads on over towards me, all at once, at that. As it was clear to me that it was of course, never the less, once again. That the both of the dragons were in fact paying their full attention to me. And that it was that they were waiting for me to speak, and explain as to just what it was that John had even just been talking about, never the less, at that.
I kind of gulped at first, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really do. But I also knew that it was that I was used to this kind of stuff at this point, so I felt like I should not really be all too worried about any of this what so ever. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to just start to continue to speak on over towards the dragons, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to do as such a thing like that. I saw that it was that the both of the dragons did in fact have their eyes wide on over towards me, at that. As it was clear to me that it was of course, that they were in fact paying their full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I did in fact even need to say on over towards them.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden continue to speak on over towards them. As I now knew that it was of course, that they were in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them just now.
"Plyma spoke... And he said that you had killed his father... And that you had betrayed him..." I said on over towards the red dragon, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that it was that it had in fact been the first thing that it was that I had said.
As I saw that it was that John from the corner of my own eyes, did in fact just seem to start to roll his eyes. And he then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head on over towards me, as it was clear that he thought that I was being stupid, and he did not have a single clue as to just what it was that I was doing. As I knew that he had already told me as to the fact that it was that Himla had in fact killed his father because his father had broken the laws, and he had killed his own father as well as started a war.
I knew that it was how ever, that it was not the fact that it was that it had any thing to do with that how ever. As I was simply just trying to see that it was that I needed to see how it was that Himla reacted. Before it was that I was going to tell him that he did in fact have a traitor in his tribe, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was, all at once. That Himla did in fact just seem to start to laugh as to just what it was that I had even said. As if it was that he some how thought that it was that what I had said was in fact funny, at that.
But as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have stopped laughing, all at the exact same time too. And he did in fact just seem to manage to stand there, and he did in fact just seem to stare right back at me. As this time he did in fact have a very serious look on his face, as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. That was when in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And he then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head on over towards me, all at once. That was when in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And he then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden speak on over towards me, all at once, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards the dragon, all at once. As I did in fact let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have seen me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at once.
"Well yes... His father killed my own... Broke the rules and the laws of the dragon tribes... And his father also started a war between the tribes..." He said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as he then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes a little bit on over towards me at the end. As it was clear that it was that he really did not have a single clue as to just why it was that I was so freaked out about that, none the less.
It was clear that it was that he did not have a single clue as to the fact as to just what it was that I was actually a little bit freaked out about. Which I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I needed to calm my self down, before it was that I actually said as to just what it was that I was about to say.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have taken a few moments, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was from out of the corner of my eyes. That John did in fact just seem to start to open his mouth, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was about to speak up, and he was trying to what it was that he viewed as the fact that it was that he was trying to fix my mistake, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I knew that it was not a mistake on my part what so ever, as I knew as to just what it was that I was in fact doing. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to him, all at the exact same time too, just before it was that John had the chance to. As I knew that it was that John would only ruin the flow that it was that I was in fact trying to get on, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see the red dragon nod to me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that thankfully enough for me. That he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I was about to say to him.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have calmed my self down, all at the exact same time as well. And I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden continue to speak to him, at that. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him just now, at that.
"Well... The real reason, as that you have a red dragon of your own tribe, that went to speak to Plyma... And she was saying stuff about how you had killed her father too... It cold blood apparently..." I said back on over towards him, as it was that I could feel the tension now from right behind me, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to what it was that I had even said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that it was that the men that were behind me, were in fact beginning to start to clutch up on to their bows, at that. As it was clear that they were in fact getting ready to shoot at any moment. If it was that things were in fact to go terribly wrong for us, all at once.
As it was that Himla had in fact just seemed to have heard as to just what it was that I had in fact just said on over towards him, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him dip his head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, at that.
It was not due to the fact that it was that he was feeling guilty as to just what it was that I had said how ever. So much as it was that he was trying to talk about what dragon it was that I was talking about. As it was clear that he was more on the fact that he needed to figure out the traitor of his tribe, than the fact that it was that he was in fact trying to figure out as to the fact that it was of course.
That he needed to explain as to just why it was that he was going around killing dragons of his own tribe. Which now did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot worse now that it was in fact the case, at that. As it was that it now seemed to be that it was that it might have not been the only time that it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, never the less.
As it was that I kind of felt a little bit uncomfortable for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just start to suddenly hear for the first time. That it was that Jangra the son of Himla. Who I knew that it was that they had really not been getting along with one another what so ever as of late.
That he then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards his father, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, as soon as it was that he had in fact just done as such a thing like that. As I saw that it was that his eyes were locked straight on to his father, all at once. As it seemed like he was more speaking to his father than it was that it seemed like he was trying to speak to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have kind of began to have heard his voice as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have spoken, all at once. I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And for what ever reason or another, I then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards him. As it was that I let my self know, as to the fact that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that the red dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards his father, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards his father. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that the red dragon even needed to say on over towards Himla, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"He must be speaking about Zati! That is Kota's mate!"