Chapter 7: No One Will Know (Jangra's PoV)

It was another rough day, as I was so worn out from all of the training that it was that I had to go through. I felt like I just wanted to go right in to my den, and that I wanted to get some sleep right now, at that. But I sadly knew that it was not going to be the case for me what so ever, at that.
I knew that it was that my father wanted to speak to me, as he had said to me and Socra about some thing important, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he simply could not have told us that when we were together in the morning, all at the exact same time too. Rather than him having to wait til we were all worn out, and we were out of it to even hear as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to us all, all at the exact new time too.
I kind of just let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self. As I suppose that it did in fact make a little bit of sense as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now. As I knew that it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to need to go right on ahead at that.
And I had already made a promise with my group, that it was that I was going to go out today, and that it was that I was in fact going to train with all of them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. As I also knew that Socra did in fact have a little bit of an older group her self, that it was that she did in fact have to go and train with, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as in the end, I just kind of started to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that.
That was when I then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare out in the no where, at that. As it was that I was in fact looking at my father's cave that we always had our meetings in, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like I did in fact dread as to the fact as to just what it was that I was about to have to go and do, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less. As I kind of felt like I still was not all too happy with my father at all right now. I kind of felt like I just wanted to stay as far away from him as I felt like I possibly could right now, never the less.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he felt like he needed to lie to the entire tribe, but it was not my business I suppose. As I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to shake my mind, and to try to shake my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I kind of just started to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now. As I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of another dragon, as it was that they did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at once. As I kind of just began to start to turn my head over to them, to see as to just who it was that was in fact even speaking to me right at this very moment in time any ways, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to turn my head over to the dragon that was in fact speaking right now, at that. I noticed that the dragon was of course, Lunk, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to nod to him of course. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact beginning to start to pay attention on to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to notice as to me doing as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That was when he then just did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too, never the less.
"Well... Good luck Jangra... I know how hard and stressful that all can be for you..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of saw that based off of the look on his eyes right now, at that. That he could tell that I was not happy with my father, and that he was smart enough to know that some thing else had in fact actually gone down at the place that we had met the other leaders at, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of shivered, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that this was not me what so ever who it was that was in fact telling him as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, never the less. But I kind of felt a little bit bad, as I kind of felt like I was betraying the trust of my father, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once.
As I kind of did my best to try to act as normal, and as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just kind of nodded a little bit of a response right back on over towards Lunk, all at once. As it was clear that I was letting him know that I appreciated the best of luck, at that, never the less, and that was all that mattered.
As I tried my best to try to pretend that I did not notice the actual look that it was that he did in fact just seem to have his his face, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to turn my head away, all at once, at that. As I kind of just got my eyes on the cave for just a few more moments at that.
That was when I then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact of course, begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then just then did in fact seem to start to walk on over to just where it was that I knew that it was that I did in fact even need to go, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact drawn close to the cave, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then began to start to notice. That of course, that the fact of Socra did in fact seem to pop out of the cave, all at once. As she had a little bit of a smile on her face for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she might in fact be happy about if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I kind of felt like there was not all too much that I was in fact happy about my self right now, all at once, at that. As I kind of just squinted my eyes at her, as it was that she then did in fact begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden.
It did not seem like she seemed to notice as to the fact that it was that I was not at all happy such as it was that she seemed to be. As I kind of just rolled my eyes, and I then did in fact just seem to start to nod to her, all at once, at that. As it was that I was in fact letting her know at the very least for her own sake, that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she needed to say to me right now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. She of course did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
"Your father is waiting for you in the cave..." She said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I still noticed the look of some excitement on her face for some odd reason or another. Which I was of course not all too sure as to just what it was that it might even be about, at that.
I knew that I had not seen the look of excitement that she had in her face ever since it was that she had first began to start to train me as a deputy, at that, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just  a little bit longer, all at once, still in a little bit of some loss. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, all at once, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that Socra, all at the exact same time too. She did in fact of course, seem to just start to turn her head away from me, all at once. As she then of course did in fact seem to just start to go right on to the exact, all at once, at that.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I still was at a little bit of a loss for words, at that, none the less. As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden speak a little bit quietly to my self all at the exact same time too.
"My... What is this one going to be about?" I kind of said to my self, as I was not all too sure as to just what there was to be happy about at all right now. I knew that there was in fact a war that was in fact going on right at this very moment in time too, all at once, at that.
I was kind of getting tired of the useless meetings that it felt like I was always getting called in for. As it seemed like my father sure did want to make a lot of plans. But he never actually pulled through with the plans that he ever was trying to do.
As it kind of made me suspicious that there was some thing about his old friend that he just did not want to tell me. But he for some reason wanted to tell Socra, which did in fact kind of hurt me as well as it did in fact kind of anger me as well. As it kind of felt like he did not trust me for some odd reason or another.
Especially when it was that out of all of the dragons that it felt like I should not trust. It kind of felt like my father's name should be at the top of the list, just based off of what it was that he had done to me. And just what it was that he had put me through. As I was glad that I was not the only dragon in my tribe that still had that fresh on their mind, never the less.
As it was clear to me that also my mother was not all too happy as to just what it was that my father had in fact pulled on me not all too much longer ago, at that. As I kind of just grunted a little bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I just then did in fact sort of just start to shake my head to my self, all at once, at that. As I knew that it was that I did not need to have my mind nor my focus on that at all right now.
As I knew that I simply just needed to go in to the cave to find out as to just what ever it was that my father had wanted to speak to me and Socra about, never the less. Which I kind of felt like I could care less as to just what it was at this point. But I kind of felt like I should in fact humor my father at the very least, as to just what ever it was that he was in fact trying to do, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just seemed to stare for just a bit more time, as I then in the end, I just did in fact seem to start to walk in to the smaller cave, all at once, at that, never the less. As I knew that the cave was actually big, and that you simply just needed to go further down. And you would of course come to see as to just the fact that it was in fact true never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of started to think on that for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to walk right in to the cave, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I kind of all of the sudden did in fact just start to hear the voice of my father as it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to speak to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well.
As soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case right now, all at once. That was when I then did in fact seem to just start to turn my head on over to just where ever it was that he was even at right at this very moment in time any ways, never the less. As I did in fact lock my eyes with his over through the dark cave that we were in fact in right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and blink my eyes a few times, as well. As I then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and go on and nod to him, as well. As it was that I was in fact letting him know that at the very least, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me right now.
As soon as it was that it had in fact seemed like he had in fact got to the point where it was that he had in fact realized that to be the case. He then did in fact at the very least, did in fact seem to just go right on ahead, and he of course did in fact seem to just continue to speak to me, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead and listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too, all at once, at that.
"Thank goodness you are finally here Jangra... I thought you weren't going to show up for a few moments..." He said, as he had a smile on his face right at this very moment in time too. As if he had some how forgot all that he had done, and all that had in fact happened to our tribe in the last few years, never the less, at that.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there, and I just seemed to continue to stare for just a little bit more of some time, at that. As I just kind of blinked my eyes a few times, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that I should react. Or just how it was that I should even respond as to just what it was that my father had in fact just said to me.
It kind of angered me as to just what it was that he had in fact just said, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. But I kind of just simply seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, never the less.
I kind of just stared for just a slight bit more time, as in the end, I just then did in fact seem to breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self. Which to my relief it did not seem like it was that my father had in fact noticed as to the fact as to just what it was that I had in fact even just done, all at the exact same time too. Which I was of course glad for, as I really did not want him to be upset at me right now, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, as I knew that I had thought about it several times, as to just the fact as to just what it was that would in fact happen if it was that I did in fact decide to not show up to what ever it was that my father had in fact felt like he had to say to me once again, none the less. As I kind of thought that I would get in a lot of trouble for it.
But would I really though? I was the dragon of destiny after all... What could they really do to me, with out the fear of feeling like they were in fact going to lose me?
I kind of felt a little bit sick as to the fact that it was that I was in fact kind of thinking those types of thoughts, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was in fact kind of a little bit of some abuse of power, and I knew that it was not good to be thinking that kind of way either.
I just kind of seemed to continue to stare at my father for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact decide that it was that I was in fact going to go right on ahead, all at once. And that it was that I was in fact going to go on ahead and speak to him, all of the sudden. Which I of course did in fact just so happen to seem to start to do, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As in the end, I then did in fact just start to look at my father right in to his eyes all at once. As it was that I did in fact see that luckily enough for me at the very least I suppose. He then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and he then did in fact seem to start to nod to me all at once. As it was in fact clear to me that at the very least, that he was in fact beginning to start to pay his full attention as to just what ever it was that I was about to go right on ahead and say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then of course did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden speak to him, all at once. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright yeah... What did you need to come in to speak to me about this time? You going to actually go through with some thing this time?" I said back to him, all at once, as I kind of just squinted my eyes a little bit over towards him, all at once. As it was in fact a little bit of a clear sign of disrespect, as to just what it was that I had in fact just done to my father, all at the exact same time too.
As I really just kind of felt like I did not care all too much what so ever either, as I knew that I did not respect my father at all any more. I kind of felt like nothing mattered all too much to me at this point, as I just kind of started to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that.
I just kind of saw that it was that my father had in fact kind of noticed as to the fact that it was that I had in fact not respected him what so ever on just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him at that. As I kind of expected him to show his typical weakness, and just dip his head a bit low to the ground in a little bit of some embarrassement, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
As it was that it just actually much to my surprise, did not seem to be the case what so ever, as I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that my father just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And he then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden squint his eyes a little bit on over towards me, as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said towards him, at that.
I kind of felt like I almost wanted to feel bad about it, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. But that just was not the case what so ever, as I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self this time, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that I was not going to show any signs of weakness, such as it was that my father did in fact seem to like to do a lot of the time, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare right back on my father for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice, all at once, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, at that. That it was that he was in fact finally going to respond back to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him a few moments before hand, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once, at that, none the less. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact seem to just start to nod to him, all at once, at that. As it was in fact clear that it was that I was in fact letting him know that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he was in fact about to go right on ahead and even say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact hear his voice as it was that he was in fact beginning to start to speak to me all at once. I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Well... Actually for your information... I am going to do some thing... And this time you aren't coming with me... I am going to go and meet with the leaders again... No one will know about it for sure this time..."