Chapter 18: Thank You! (Joseph's PoV)

It was nice, just sitting at the table with Julia and my sister. As it reminded me of the few weeks that we had together, when it was that we had in fact first had other mother die. As she had to move in to my place, since it was that I had in fact just first bought it.
And I did not want to move back in to the old big home that it was that I had used to live in. Just simply due to the fact that it was that I had such bad memories in that house. As it was that I still felt like at that point that my father was speaking a bunch of non sense, and that it was that he had in fact killed my mother.
I missed my mother, as at least my father was some what back to normal, for the most part. At least, before it was that he had got all of the money, never the less. But of course, it was my mother who me and my sister had always really loved. As she was the one who had sparked a light in to our lives, never the less.
I still was not all too sure as to just why it was that she had never told any of us about the dragons. I knew that she had known all about them, as John had told me about that of course. But not even he could explain as to just why it was that she had never warned us about them, none the less.
I felt like it was simply best for me to just not be thinking on those kind of thoughts right now, at that. Since it was that it was in fact my sister's birth day, none the less. And that was why it was that I was at the dinner table in the house, rather than sharing some stew out side with my legion men.
I was much happier here, as it felt a whole lot better as to the fact that I was here for one thing. Rather than it be out there, as it felt like I was just put under a constant amount of stress out all times whilst I was out there. Which I could not blame John for that what so ever, at all.
As I knew that this was practically the end of the world, and it was that we needed to fight back. But it always just seemed to mess with me head, and it would not just go away. As well as the fact that it was that I was in fact training all of the time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that Julia was still a little bit upset that it was that she was not allowed to join the legion, all at the exact same time too. Which I knew that it was due to my own choice, as I was the one that had made the decision for her, all at the exact same time too. I did not want her to die, and I also felt like she really did not know as to just what it was that she was in fact getting her self in to, never the less.
I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self once again, as in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that even felt like it had any thing to do with that right now, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to remind my self all at the exact same time as well. As to just why it was that I was even here in the very first place any ways.
As that was simply just due to the fact that it was in fact my sister's birth day, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that she was in fact very happy to see that it was that I was in fact with her never the less. As I knew for a fact that it was that I did in fact not want to ruin this for her what so ever.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on to the fact as to just what it was that was even going on right now, at that. As that was of course the fact that it was that Adrian's wife was in fact finishing off a prayer, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to come to terms with that sort of reality, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was just when I then did in fact begin to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground once again, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to every one that was in fact even in the room right now, never the less.
"And we bless these things, as well as the blessing of Mariah... As she has almost been like a daughter to this family... And in the name of Jesus Christ, amen!" She said, as every one then did in fact say amen as well, as soon as it was that she had in fact finished off with just what it was that she had in fact said, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact happy for Mariah, as to the fact that it was that it kind of felt like they loved her, and they treated her well, all at the exact same time too. As I was sure that at least eased her some what as to the fact that it was that I knew that I was never around her. Which did in fact kind of still make me feel a bit bad, even if it was that I knew for a fact that there was not really all too much that it was that I could do about that any ways.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self calm, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I knew that it was that it was in fact in no way to diss my what so ever. As it was simply just due to the fact that it was that they were happy to have my sister around, all at the exact same time too.
As I wish that it was that I could have her around all of the time my self, all at the exact same time too. As I knew as to the fact that she was simply just that much of a light to my life, all at the exact same time too, at that. I kind of just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, as I just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I could.
As I knew that it was simply just not the fact of the matter, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that it was that I was in fact the one who it was that had the dreams, and I was the one who had to be in the legion all of the time, at that. As it was even a little bit dangerous as to the fact that I was not out there right now, just in the case that it was that I was in fact to have one of those visions, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then began to start to remember that it was in fact my sister birth day, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that she did in fact turn 17 today, all at the exact same time as well.
As it just kind of made me shiver a little as to the fact that it was that I did in fact just kind of remember that it was in fact the case at that. As I knew that very soon from now, all at the exact same time as well. That she too was in fact going to see the same visions that it was that I was seeing right at this very moment in time too.
I kind of felt sick, and I felt bad for her, as I was sure that it was in fact going to torment here quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear a voice from right in front of me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that they just then did in fact seem to start to say my name all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on at first, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to lift my head up, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that there was in fact a little bit of a worried look on the face of my sister, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was in fact the case, all at once. I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I could not help but to have a little bit of a guilty look on my face, all at the exact same time as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to notice as to just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at my sister right in to her eyes for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and nod to her. As I did in fact seem to start to let her know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that it was that she had in fact seemed to start to notice me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when she just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well. As I of course just then did in fact seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my sister did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right now.
"Are you okay Joseph?" She said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I could not help but to notice as to the fact that she did in fact have a very worried look on her face as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, never the less.
I kind of felt a bit guilty as to that fact my self, all at the exact same time as well, all of the sudden. As I knew that it was that she was in fact worried about me, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that my sister did in fact love my to death, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of started to come to that realization, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact seem to just start to nod on over to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it was in fact kind of a little bit of a lie, all at the exact same time too, all at once. But I just felt like I really did not want to ruin her birth day what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to just let her know that it was that I was about to speak back to her, all at once, at that.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. That was when she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, luckily enough for me, at that. And she just then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear to me that she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to say to her, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that she was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at the exact same time too, at that, once again.
"Well... I am as good as I can be... But I just can't help but to worry about being away from the legion for this long..." I said to her, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of felt like I was in fact ruined Mariah's birth day, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to act as fine, and as cool as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact begin to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to be thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
As I felt like I really did not want to ruin such a special day for my sister what so ever, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I knew that it was that back when it was that we had in fact lived at the old place, all at the exact same time too. That this was her most favorite day of the year, and that she loved when it was that it was in fact her birth day, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stare at my sister for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was that my sister did in fact seem to start to have a little bit of a guilty look on her own on her own face, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that it was that she did in fact seem to feel bad for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just kind of seemed to stare at my sister for a little bit longer, all at once. I kind of seeming to feel a little bit bad about this all in my own head, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Adrian, all at the exact same time as well, as he seemed to start to speak up over to long silence that was at the table, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, once again. That was just when I then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over to just where it was that he was in fact sitting at, at his own spot at the table right now.
As just as it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there and stare at him for just a few seconds more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over towards him, at that. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it seemed like I had in fact kind of just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when he just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
"Well... What ever it is, I am sure that you will be fine, and that you do not need to be stressed out about it Joseph... Just relax and enjoy a day off with your sister..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as he did in fact have quite a bit of a smile on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at him with my eyes a little bit wide for just a little bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to nod right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it was that he was in fact right with just what it was that he had said, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. But for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too, at that. No one seemed to be doing any thing at the table, all at the exact same time as well.
That was of course until that was that I just then did in fact seem to just start to see that Adrian's wife, all at the exact same time too. That she just then did in fact seem to start to go on ahead and make the first move. As she just then did in fact seem to start to go on and put some of the food that was on the table, on to her own plate, all at the exact same time too.
As of course it was in fact her own food, all at the exact same time as well. As she was such a good cook, all at the exact same time too. As I knew for a fact that it was one of the things that I did in fact miss as to the fact that it was that I had used to stay here. And I had in fact used to live up in the bed room on the top floor with Julia, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to let a bit of a smile on to my face, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice as to just what it was that was in fact even going on, all at once, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to kind of wake my self up to that, all at the exact same time too, once again.
That was just when in the end, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact continue to look right on over towards her, and I just then did in fact begin to start to speak up to her. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to start to see her turn her head on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just kind of started to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and I began to start to speak to her, at that. As I knew that it was that she was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her just now.
"Thank you for this great food April! You are an amazing cook!" I said to her, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she did in fact seem to start to blush as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to her, never the less.
It did in fact seem to just start to clear the air in the room, as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to her, all at once. As all of the stress, and all of the anxiety that it felt like was on my shoulder right now. It all just seemed to go right on ahead and go away, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and I just then did in fact seem to start to see that every one else then did in fact seem to start to do the exact same thing that it was that April had in fact just done, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize, and I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to see that it was that every one was in fact doing as such a thing like that, all at once.
That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to reach my own plate in the middle of the table, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to get a bit of my own food, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
And I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus on the fact that it was now time to eat. As I knew that it was that I was in fact extra hungry right now, all at the exact same time too. Even if it was that I was sure that I had not really lost all too many calories at all today, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it was that I had not ate any thing since last night, all at the exact same time too. And I knew for a fact that yesterday had in fact been a very rough, and that it was in fact a very hard day on me, all at the exact same time too, at that. I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just got about a small little fraction of every thing that was at the table.
As I knew that no matter what it was that I was about to go right on ahead and eat, at that. It was going to taste a hundred times better than the nasty stew that I had to eat non stop whilst it was that I was with the legion, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to fill up my plate completely, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Mariah, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that right at this very moment in time too. That it was that she was speaking up to every one.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. I then did in fact seem to start to look on back over to my sister once again, at that. As this time I then did in fact seem to just have quite a bit of a smile on my face as soon as it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to nod right on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting my sister know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to every one right now, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just sort of kind of seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact seem to start to hear her voice as it was that she did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to us all. As I then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Wow! He is right! This is amazing! Thank you!"