Chapter 9: I'm Sorry (Joseph's PoV)

The first thing we did, as soon as it was that we had in fact got back to the camp of course. Was to go straight to sleep, as I was in fact so worn out. We had been running just about the entire day, none the less. And then we had to go how ever many kilometers there to the dragon camp, and the back.
As we had not gotten back to it was very late, as the sun had been long gone several hours ago, just as it was that we had in fact left the dragon camp, none the less. It was a struggle to walk for the both of us, as neither of us were getting mad at each other for going so slow, none the less. As the both of us did in fact know as to just why that was in fact the case for us, never the less, once again.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little while longer, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And then in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of soft sigh of some sort of relief, all at once.
As I was glad to see that John of course was not waiting on us, to tell him as to just what it was that had in fact happened there. As I knew that it was that he would be asleep as he had in fact told us. And that we would have a meeting about it first thing in the morning, none the less.
But I had kind of failed to feel like it was actually going to be the case, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like he had simply only said that to me, just to make sure that Travis was happy, none the less. As I had been fairly certain that it was that he would be all on top of us as soon as it was that we had in fact come back.
But then again, I felt like I might be wrong this time, as I felt like I knew that he had told us time and time again none the less. Of course, as to the fact that sleep was in fact very important, all at the exact same time too, all at once, none the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I just kind of seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, at that.
As just as it was that we had in fact came in to the large tent, all at once, at that. I heard the snoring of a couple sleeping bodies, at that. As it was clear that every one that was in fact in here must have just been as tired as the both of us were. As it was clear that every one was in fact sound asleep, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just began to start to do as to just what it was that I knew that I needed to do, all at once. As I noticed that both me and Uncle did in fact begin to start to head over to the both of our beds, all at once. That were not all too far away from each other's, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As just as it was that we were about to split apart, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear Uncle begin to start to speak. As it seemed like he was in fact kind of speaking him self right now, never the less, all at once. But how ever, as it was that he had in fact began to start to sleep all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
I of course did in fact begin to start to notice that it was in fact loud enough to hear as to just what ever it was that he was in fact even just saying to him self, all at once. I kind of just seemed to stop my self at first, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Uncle did in fact feel like he even needed to say to him self in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Oh yes... I cannot wait to sleep in tonight!" He said to him self, as it was that he did in fact seem to be very excited as to the fact that he knew that he was going to sleep good. Such as it was that we always slept good when ever it was that we had in fact just seemed to have a hard day just as it was that we had in fact had today, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
I felt like I just wanted to let him sleep on that, as I was sure that he would get better sleep due to that. But I also knew that John was not going to be the one that was going to come and wake us up in the morning. As I knew that I had to warn him that was not going to be the case for him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that it seemed like he was in fact going straight to his bed all at once, as I was sure that he just as I knew I was going to. Was in fact going to fall asleep in just a matter of seconds, just as soon as it was that he did in fact lay his head on the pillow for the night, all at the exact same time too.
I quickly felt like I had some energy all of the sudden, all at once. As I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to start to step in front of him. Which, luckily enough for me, did not seem to anger him at all. As much as it was that it did in fact seem to just confuse him a little bit, as to just what it was that I was even doing right now.
He kind of stopped what it was that he was in fact doing long before now, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact all of the sudden seen him start to tilt his head a little bit on over towards me, all at once. As in the end, he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And he then did in fact begin to start to nod to me, all at once. As it was clear that he just wanted me to get what ever it was that I was about to say out of the way, at that. So that he could simply just head to rest, at that. As it was in fact clear that as worn out as it was that he just so happened to be, it was in fact clear to me that it was, that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to say to him all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice him do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I was in fact about to go on ahead and start to say to him in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"Well... You can't sleep too much... We have to get up early and tell John what we saw, and what the dragons said to us..." I said to him, as I kind of wished that I had in fact warned him of that long before now. As I could see that he was in fact not all too happy with the news that it was that I had in fact just brought to light for him.
I saw that he was not angry with me what so ever, but I could tell that he was not all too happy as to just what it was that I had even just said to him, all at the exact same time too. Which I of course could not blame him for what so ever, at that. As I knew that I wanted my sleep just as much as it was that I was sure that he did in fact want his, none the less.
How ever, I was just so prepared for stuff like this at this point. That it just did not seem to bother me what so ever, at that. As I of course had not even thought twice on the fact as to just what it was that it would mean for Uncle, as I knew that tomorrow for sure, was in fact going to be a very rough day for him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see Uncle begin to start to nod to me, all at once. Which I was not all too sure if that was him just telling me he had heard what it was that I had in fact even just said to him, at that. Or if it was just him simply letting me know that he was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
Either way it was that it did in fact feel like it just so happened to be for me, none the less. I felt like I should just play it safe with just what it was that I should do. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to nod back to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he was about to say to us all of the sudden, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, once again. That was when he just then did in fact of course. He did in fact begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden, at that. As I of course, did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, at that.
"Alright... That's fine I suppose... Good night Joseph..." He said to me, all at once, as I could tell that he was not all too happy with just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too. Which I of course did not blame him for it what so ever, at that.
But it was clear that it was the simple fact of the matter that it was that he was in fact accepting the truth, and that there was nothing that it was that he knew that he could do about it. I kind of felt a little bit relieved that he had not tried to rebel against what it was that I had just said. As that was perhaps just more a thing that I did my self when some one told me to do some thing that it was that I did in fact feel like I would not like what so ever.
I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was in fact really thinking right now, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, once again.
I just kind of stared at Uncle for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that it was that he was not paying me any sort of attention luckily enough for me. As I saw that he was simply just heading right on over to just where it was that his bed was in fact even at right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to begin to start to notice that it did in fact just seem to so happen to be the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to begin to speak in a little bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once.
"Come on Joseph... You need your sleep too..." I whispered to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that it kind of felt like I had in fact even just been thinking on long before now, never the less, once again.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on over to just where it was that my bed was even at right at this very moment in time too. As I was in fact preparing my self to try to sleep as good as it was that I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that.
As I for sure hoped that it was that I did in fact not wake up in my sleep what so ever, none the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact all of the sudden start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact just been thinking on long before now, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just hopped right down in to my bed, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact seem to start to look at the ceiling of the tent that it was that I was in fact even in rught now, at that.
I just seemed to almost see the stars up in the sky through the ceiling, all at the exact same time too. How ever, I knew that it was not the case what so ever, and that it was that I was simply just to tired to even think on just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, never the less. As I just kind of began to start to breathe in sort of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to close my eyes, all at once. As I let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as it was simply just me trying to breathe in a bit to relax my self, just before it was that it did in fact feel like I was in fact able to sleep, all at the exact same time too.