Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 Complaint

    Then the light curtain automatically broadcasts many luxury villas in other host spaces, with various styles, and the interior decoration is also extremely luxurious.

    Lin Yuzhu put away his saliva, and sure enough, this system is a way to let these hosts work in groups. Don't think about luxury villas, but this thatched cottage can be seen.

    The system started to introduce thatched huts, and played through the screen's 360° up, down, left, and right rotation and playback. Lin Yuzhu probably also understood that thatched huts are the easiest houses.

    One bedroom, one kitchen and one bathroom, simple and unfurnished, do you want furniture? Can! purchase! purchase! purchase!

    There is even a preferential policy, which is to give a junior robot.

    The more luxurious the house is, the more robots will come with it. Oh, dear hosts, come and build a beautiful home~

    By the way, the little robots in the system can be said to be omnipotent, and they can build houses , The soft and hard drainage system is all right, it's amazing, Lin Yuzhu wants to applaud them.

    At present, just having a bathroom has made her very excited.

    Think about it again, although she is not short of food, but these food can't pass the bright surface, it is impossible to take out the white flour and rice.

    At this time, even a cadre's family may not be able to eat rice, white flour, steamed buns every day, and let's talk about the stew, the smell is afraid that the smell can waft out of half the village. If she doesn't want to cause trouble, it is best to keep a low profile.

    If you want to eat well, you must open a small stove in private. If you can cook in the space, it is the best.

    It seems that it is imperative to buy a small thatched cottage. After looking at the price, um... can't afford it!

    "Hey, why didn't you tell me about the space before you can still buy a house?"

    "I think it will make the host more motivated to say it at this time~"

    "......."

    ....

    A sound of gongs came from a distance, and Wang Yang explained: "It was the village chief who was beating the gongs in the wheat field, indicating that he was going to work, let's go, let's go to the wheat field."

    Seeing the old educated youth wearing straw hats and towels , The four young people quickly followed suit and went out together.

    When they arrived at the wheat field, the village chief saw that they had all come, and he was quite satisfied. After the villagers had all arrived, the village chief introduced the four new educated youths one by one.

    Most of the villagers looked at them like monkeys. Lin Yuzhu was thick-skinned and didn't feel the slightest discomfort.     Among the four

    , Zhang Yanqiu was staring at him uncomfortably, and his face gradually turned red. An aunt joked: "Yo, why is the girl in the middle still shy? What kind of guy did she like!" There was

a burst of laughter...

    Zhang Yanqiu's face became even redder, and she felt that the people in this village were too vulgar.

    The village chief saw that everyone was making a fuss, and he scolded: "Shut up, Zhang Er's family, you are arguing, you are talking nonsense and deducting your work points."