Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 30%

  In the end, Wang Xiaomei didn't say where she got that kind of seed from. It seems that this child is not stupid enough to know how to keep it.

    Lin Yuzhu felt very relieved. She hoped that Wang Xiaomei would not be too stupid. Certainly.

    So Lin Yuzhu told him face-to-face: "Don't tell others about this. You're so old, you'll have a good heart."

    Wang Xiaomei nodded vigorously, and said, "I didn't tell anyone else, I just told you."

    Lin Yuzhu didn't know how he got into this guy's eyes.

    "You got beets to boil sugar? No, you haven't separated them out when you planted them. How will you cook them then?"

    "I have a room on the mountain." Wang Xiaomei said in a low voice.

    Lin Yuzhu: ...

    Lin Yuzhu deliberately watched Wang Xiaomei from head to toe, full of admiration, but he really didn't see how deeply this little cannon fodder was hiding.

    What kind of novel do you see in such a muffled cannon fodder who made a fortune.

    She was sure she had never seen such a capable little supporting role.

    Wang Xiaomei was even more proud of being seen by Lin Yuzhu, the aisle was a little floating, and she said triumphantly, "I'll show you when I have time."

    "Don't, let's go, we'll see it now."

    "Then you promise to help me collect it together. Vegetables."

    "This is easy to talk about, let's take a look at your house on the mountain." The

    two people's original route back to the educated youth point was changed to the mountain.

    When Lin Yuzhu looked at the dilapidated house in front of him, he smiled. Is this the house?

    The house in front of her was like a joke. The four walls surrounded by adobe left a place for people to enter. The shed above was built horizontally with wood, which was very simple and crude.

    It may be windy recently, and there are not a few dry grasses left on the roof. It is really difficult for this house.

    Wang Xiaomei smiled naively, and said unkindly: "I've only made these adobe bricks for a year. It's not easy to make such a small house. I did it all by myself."

    Lin Yuzhu nodded . It's not easy, so I asked suspiciously, "It won't collapse, right?"

    Wang Xiaomei said with a bit of uncertainty: "It probably won't."

    Lin Yuzhu: ...to go in or not to go in.

    Don't collapse as soon as you enter...

    When Lin Yuzhu entered, he had no hope of this house. There was an earthen stove in the center, and there was nothing else.

    The sun dappled in through the cracks in the wood.

    Don't say, this room is quite bright, if you insist on saying something, it's not impossible to boil sugar in this room.

    "How do you sell this candy after boiling it?"

    Now you don't have to hide it, you can't say you can eat it yourself.

    Wang Xiaomei whispered mysteriously: "I have a way."

    Lin Yuzhu nodded, okay, this girl Wang Xiaomei is also a genius.