Chapter 306-310

Chapter 306 If you are like this, then I will have something to play at night

The sound of the train whistle came, and looking sideways, the train also slowly entered the platform.

    Mother Lin shed tears all at once, and quietly wiped Chu's eyes while Lin Yuzhu was not paying attention.

    When Lin Yuzhu turned her head, Chu's eyes were still red.

    Lin Yuzhu said with a smile: "You can't bear to part with me? Do you

    still think I'm annoying? Why don't

    you come with me? You've retired anyway.

    Among other things, my connections in Shanshui Village have been lost for a few years. People dare to drive you away."

    Hearing her daughter's bragging not once or twice, Mother Lin said with a straight face, dumbfounded: "Hurry up, let me be quiet and quiet.

    Serve you every day, as if I want to "

    Lin Yuzhu chuckled, and the train stopped at the station.

    The siblings hurried on the train and found a seat.

    After everything was settled, Lin Yuzhu opened the window, stretched out her head and looked at Lin's mother who was looking for her one by one, and said: "Old lady, I will come back. When I get home, look under my bed.

    There are good things for you. "

    Mother Lin's eyes were red immediately, and she couldn't take back her tears.

    Lin Yuzhu's eyes were also red, and her voice was trembling.

    He glanced at Father Lin, who was about to become transparent again, and said, "Dad, take good care of me, Mom. I'll be back soon." Father

    Lin nodded with red eyes.

    After the train moved slowly, the entire Lin family followed the train slowly.

    The reluctance in his eyes turned into deep affection.

    Lin Yuzhu and brother kept waving towards the window.

    Parting like this is just a corner of this era.

    This is an era of passion, but it is also an era when many families cannot be reunited... When the

    train leaves the station, Lin Yuzhu's heart is filled with sadness. When she turns her head, her younger brother is crying.

    Lin Yuzhu's sad mood just disappeared like this.

    Her younger brother has an unusually soft heart.

    When Lin Liyang was crying and twitching, his mouth was twitching like Erha, Lin Yuzhu said speechlessly: "A man does not cry easily, you are already very lucky to be able to go to the same place in the countryside with your sister.

    How many people go to the countryside alone."

    I don't want to think that these words did not have the slightest comforting effect, but made people more sad.

    As long as Lin Liyang has a penny in his hand, Lin Liyang can't be so sad.

    Lin Yuzhu looked at her younger brother with disgust.

    Along the way, she always thought that the bag was filled with newspapers she stuffed, and she slept heartlessly with important things in her arms.

    Lin Liyang always remembered his mother's words, looked at something on the road, and protected her sister, don't fall asleep together and be played hooligans.