Chapter 236-240

Chapter 236 Too Bullying

    Because of Mother Han's sudden attack, Han Manman also took his mind and really ignored the regulations.

    Her face changed faster than she was flipping through a book, and every time a charter appeared, she had a frosty look.

    Can't seem to like it.

    It was just like before, completely different.

    Xu Hong was amazed, and complained to Lin Yuzhu: "Sister Xiaolin, why do you think Teacher Han doesn't like Teacher Zhang very much?"

    Lin Yuzhu shrugged and said, "

    It 's still two points smart." When it's dark, it's miserable.

    Since then, the charter has completely offended the Han family.

    That day, after Mother Han returned from school, she had a big quarrel with Father Han.

    Oh, it was a one-sided quarrel. Father Han, like Han Manman, huddled in the chair, daring not to talk nonsense.

    In my heart, I scolded the charter like a dog.

    In addition to Father Han, the regulations also met a lot of people in the pork factory.

    Father Han opened one eye and closed the other, not caring.

    Now, of course not.

    Greeted those who had a good relationship with the charter.

    Several people cut off contact with the regulations in an instant.

    There are people who hold grudges like Deputy Factory Director Han staring at him, and even the factory manager has to weigh it.

    Who dares to touch this mold.

    After the charter hit the wall everywhere in the pork factory, he jumped with anger.

    After calming down, he suddenly laughed wildly.

    Isn't it just pork?

    If he can't get it here, he can find Fatty Li.

    Thinking about it now, Shen Bojun wasn't too smart, I really thought he would attack him willingly.

    dream.

    Fortunately, with their supply, he could just turn around for a period of time and re-establish his contacts.

    Now is just the time.

    The charter suddenly became enlightened, and he laughed loudly. Speaking of which, Shen Bojun was a big help to him.

    Otherwise, where would he raise these brothers.

    In the end who is doing the wedding dress for whom... Not sure.

    There was a trace of success in the eyes of the charter.

    But he didn't want to. Within two days, Fatty's supply of goods to him was cut in half.

    Because of the scramble for goods, the younger brothers under his command disagreed and fought each other.

    The scene was chaotic.

    The charter's face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

    In just a few days, these little brothers under his command have ignored him.

    Zhao Erbao, the capable younger brother beside the charter, said with a bitter face: "Brother, when your subordinates hear that you recognize someone else as the boss, they are a little bit...