Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181 The eyes are full of justice

    Frankly speaking, when Zhang Yanqiu committed suicide by jumping into the river, and when people were brought back, Wang Xiaomei was not as panicked as before.

    From the simple conversation between Liu E and Han Manman just now, Lin Yuzhu roughly guessed who Liu E married.

    It should be the same family who abused Wang Xiaomei in the first place.

    Lin Yuzhu knew from the back, but only knew that the surname was Wang, one of the three surnames in Shanshui Village.

    There are many people with the same surname in the village, and the names are messed up.

    Anyway, the same surname deceived the same surname.

    Extremely disrespectful.

    The old lady, Lin Yuzhu, has never seen the real face, and has always lived in the legend.

    Today, I saw her daughter-in-law's haggard appearance.

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head inwardly.

    Frankly speaking, if people in the village can marry a daughter-in-law who has a job in the city, they basically want to hold people up to the sky.

    But the Wang family doesn't seem to be doing this now, thinking about it too, the son has taken over the job of the old man.

    Houses in the town were also occupied.

    This is the real bully.

    As long as there is someone in the family's family, it may not cause the current situation.

    In this era, it is true that women are afraid of marrying the wrong man.

    Once you get married, it doesn't mean you can get divorced.

    Lin Yuzhu held Wang Xiaomei's hand again and wanted to tell her that if she didn't marry such a family, if she did, she would have to be cramped and skinned, and not a drop of blood would be left.

    Just look, Liu E on the opposite side will know.

    And it's not her who is doing the wrong thing, so panic, stand up.

    But she didn't want to, the soft pancreas in her hand trembled, and before she could say something comforting, the other party kept shaking her head.

    He said very seriously: "It's okay to be stupid once or twice, I won't be stupid for the third time, either I will ride you, or you will ride it yourself..." I wanted to say Xiaohong, but I felt uncomfortable. kind.

    Xu Hong blinked, thinking that if she went back and continued to sit in Sister Xiaolin's back seat, would she look stupid?

    Xu Hong, who had not yet learned how to reject people, turned her brain into a paste for a while.

    The regulations were temporarily stumped by Han Manman, so he had to sit down and talk about Xiashanshui Village in general.

    The two asked and answered, and after a while, the door of the office opened again.

    Shen Bojun walked in together with several commune leaders.

    Lin Yuzhu reflexively stood up and gave the leaders the utmost respect.

    There will be a trance for a while, and it will feel like returning to the workplace.

    Slightly miss.