Chapter 371-375

Chapter 371 Her old daughter is still courageous

    As for the ancient recipes, Lin Yuzhu also casts a wide net to collect more fish, and if he catches a big one, he makes money.

    The next day, Lin Yuzhu hummed a little song and prepared to pick up his wife.

    I saw Wang Xiaomei and Li Xiangwan also dressed sleekly.

    Lin Yuzhu looked at them with pursed lips, and numbly asked: "What are you doing?

    "

    The godmother is here, and they must pick her up with her.

    Lin Yuzhu was so upset that she took a long breath.

    Rob mom is also addicted.

    Mother Lin came at the right time, it was a rest day.

    Lin Liyang passed the school gate on a small tricycle, and happened to meet three people, and Ma Decai was still sitting on the tricycle.

    Several people greeted each other, and in order not to make their younger brother work too hard, the three of Lin Yuzhu took the bus.

    After getting on the bus, Li Xiangbei was also waiting on the platform within two stops.

    Li Xiangwan waved at him, and the other party smiled foolishly.

    Lin Yuzhu suddenly laughed.

    Wang Xiaomei and Li Xiangwan were familiar with Lin Yuzhu's routine.

    I don't care, but who is Lin Yuzhu.

    He smiled and said to himself: "I'm so touched." The

    corner of Li Xiangwan's mouth twitched.

    Wang Xiaomei: ...

    "In order to support me, you really took great pains and mobilized people. Do

    n't worry, I accept this love. Let me

    know what you do in the future." Lin Yuzhu said with a look of emotion.

    Li Xiangwan said coldly: "We are going for the godmother, and have nothing to do with you."

    Lin Yuzhu pursed her lips, feeling the wind blowing.

    Wang Xiaomei couldn't help but looked at the angry Lin Yuzhu, but didn't speak.

    At this moment, the three people in front of him were an eyesore to Lin Yuzhu.

    The platform ticket I still bought went in to pick up people, and while waiting for the train, Lin Yuzhu was so excited that she could fly.

    When the train slowly entered the station, Lin Yuzhu looked at the window expectantly, not daring to blink.

    And Lin's mother in the car was also anxiously looking for the figure of the old girl and the youngest son.

    When Lin Yuzhu's watery appearance came into view, Lin's mother happily patted the window and waved at her daughter.

    Not to mention that the mother and daughter had a tacit understanding and saw each other at a glance.

    Lin Yuzhu happily followed the train, for fear of losing Lin Mu.

    Seeing the girl's joyful look, Lin's mother's eyes were sour, and she stretched her eyes to keep the tears from flowing.

    Looking at Lin's mother, who had obviously lost weight in the car window, Lin Yuzhu's heart was also sour.