Chapter 261-265

Chapter 261 Alas, the boy is ignorant

    Because Han Manman moved his hands and feet, Lin Yuzhu was not polite, and slapped her paw in the photo.

    Han Manman glared at her angrily, thinking about her own business again.

    She had to think about what Lin Yuzhu said.

    Who should I ask for this salary in the future? Will the housework be done, and what should I ask?

    If you can't come up, just ask directly.

    Han Manman scratched his head, alas, what trouble!

    Lin Yuzhu sat in the office shaking his feet, thinking about boredom, too boring.

    The charter is also not in the office, and I don't know what to do.

    In fact, she still has a lot of news to sell.

    After school, the backyard trio bumped into Aunt Li, who was scolding as they walked.

    Lin Yuzhu has a pretty good relationship with Aunt Li now.

    You can still talk and talk.

    Lin Yuzhu knew there was a story here by seeing the expression on Aunt Li's expression.

    So he pulled the fourth aunt and asked with a smile: "Sir, what happened, who is this scolding?" The

    fourth aunt Li scolded all the way, her mouth was dry, and this would be asked by Lin Yuzhu. All a little hoarse.

    Aunt Li said angrily: "I don't know which bastard stole the chicken from my house.

    Oh, it's a shame, and it lacks great virtue.

    That chicken is the best hen in the

    family . Look at the chicken and eat the eggs."

    Look, people point to the chickens that lay eggs to make money, but the painting style of the fourth aunt's family has changed, pointing to the chickens that lay eggs and eating eggs.

    I'm so sorry old hen.

    All the eggs laid hard are fed into the owner's stomach.

    Cruel, cruel!

    Lin Yuzhu said with a smile: "Fourth Aunt, do I have something to ask you?"

    Seeing Lin Yuzhu's appearance, Aunt Li always felt that there was nothing good to say, but her mouth couldn't keep up with her mind, "What's the matter?"

    Lin Yuzhu said with a smile: "Fourth Aunt , you still owe me two eggs. It

    was the first time you pushed me.

    Do you remember?"

    Aunt Li immediately pulled her arms away, not wanting to talk to Lin Yuzhu anymore.

    Lin Yuzhu laughed and said, "Ah, sigh, Fourth Aunt, I'm just kidding you.

    If I see someone taking the chicken, I'll tell you."

    Fourth Aunt Li nodded and went to look for her chicken again.

    Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei, who were standing in the same place, looked at Lin Yuzhu with somewhat different eyes.

    Lin Yuzhu coughed lightly, who could understand her boring heart.

    When the three returned to the educated youth point, they saw Ma Decai holding a clucking old hen in his hand, standing dumbfounded in front of Lin Yuzhu's room.