Chapter 196-200

Chapter 196 Can't compare, can't compare

    The male classmate in his eyes is the child of the village, and the child's cotton-padded clothes and pants are much smaller.

    The wrists and ankles are all exposed, as if this is the case all winter. The child's ankles are abnormally red and swollen, with frostbite all over them.

    Chilblains have severed many small openings.

    Only then did Lin Yuzhu know why this little classmate always bent over when he was in class.

    It is estimated that the frostbite is itchy, scratching there.

    He sighed lightly and went to class first.

    After class, Lin Yuzhu called out the puppy egg.

    The puppy egg was named Chen Tianyang, but Aunt Chen asked Lin Yuzhu and the others to continue to call it Goudan.

    When the puppy egg was born, it was less than five pounds. The relatives who came to see him at that time secretly said that the child might not be able to survive.

    Because of these words, Aunt Chen deliberately named Puppy Egg Tianyang, hoping that he would be like the sun in the sky, shining forever in the sky.

    Not in a flash.

    But fate seems to be particularly difficult with Aunt Chen. Puppy Dan often gets sick before the age of two or three. It can be said that it is a small illness for three days and a serious illness for five days. During those days, Aunt Chen cried more than the previous ten or twenty years. need more.

    Or the villagers suggested that she give the child a local name, saying that it would be good to support her, but I don't know if it was a coincidence or what.

    Since calling Goudan, Puppy Dan's body has grown stronger day by day, and now he doesn't get sick once a year.

    So, before going to school, Aunt Chen deliberately asked Lin Yuzhu to talk about it, and even called her local name.

    Lin Yuzhu understood the psychology of being a mother very well, so she didn't have a name called Goudan in the class.

    Fortunately, the children were all shouting by their nicknames, so little worry that they didn't hurt their self-esteem.

    When Puppy Dan and Lin Yuzhu left the office, Lin Yuzhu held the little guy's hand, and while helping him warm his hands, he asked, "Dog Dan, do you know the situation at Xiao Shanya's house?"

    Puppy Dan nodded and said cooperatively: "Sister Xiaolin...Teacher, Shanya is the son of Uncle Zhao's family. His mother died the year before last, and his father married him a stepmother.

    His stepmother His son is going to school in the second grade. Shanya is miserable. His stepmother beats him and scolds him when he has nothing to do.

    I heard from other children that his stepmother didn't want him to go to school, but he cried and shouted I gave it to him after a beating. My mother said that his father became a     stepfather

    after having a stepmother, and it was not good for him. He didn’t hurt him as much as before.”

Puppy Egg tidied up his clothes and let the little guy go back to the classroom.

    After getting up, I went back to the office.

    Lin Yuzhu asked Li Xiangwan in a low voice, "Do you have any medicine for frostbite?"