Chapter 456-460

Chapter 456 When did this happen

    The younger uncle of the Shen family got married, and it was Grandpa Shen who was happier than the groom, bragging about how talented his little daughter-in-law was with his old friends.

    The oracle bone inscriptions are written like a game, no one here can do it.

    When Shen Bojun brought Lin Yuzhu over, Grandpa Shen pointed to his delicate granddaughter-in-law and said, "Look, our family is small, and the daughter-in-laws we are looking for are more handsome than the other.

    My granddaughter-in-law works in a publishing house, and she is also very handsome." Literate people, now they are studying masterpieces with their predecessors, whoever says they can do it.”

    The old friends present curled their lips, looking crazy at this old guy.

    Seeing that everyone couldn't even refute a word, Grandpa Shen laughed loudly.

    Because the children and grandchildren have held back the suffocation for many years, they are finally released.

    Seeing that Grandpa Shen was rarely happy, Shen's mother did not stop him from drinking two more glasses, but affectionately took Lin Yuzhu's arm to meet the collateral relatives of the family.

    The uncle's family still couldn't come back.

    Most of the people they met in this meeting were the immediate relatives on Shen's mother's side and the collateral relatives on Shen's side.

    Mother Shen asked Lin Yuzhu what to call, and Lin Yuzhu called her with a sweet smile.

    After walking around, one didn't remember...

    Mother Shen held her arm and said with a smile: "There are so many introductions at once, maybe I can't remember them, but we will know each other after seeing each other twice.

    Don't be burdened. "

    Lin Yuzhu smiled sweetly and nodded.

    Mother Shen wanted to laugh seeing her future daughter-in-law's cute appearance.

    The rookie was the main character at a banquet. Shen's mother chatted with Lin Yuzhu for a while, and then went to help the newcomer.

    The wedding ended with the joy of the guests and the host.

    Lin Yuzhu's life returned to normal, busy with work in the agency during the day, and went to Li Xiangwan to discuss their company matters after get off work.

    Then I went back to my younger brother's house to give prenatal education to the baby, and I was busy all day.

    However, Lin's mother no longer cared about her, and had to prepare bedding, clothes and other supplies for the newborn child, as well as her wedding bedding and quilt, which was more tiring than Lin Yuzhu after a day.

    Mother Lin complained to her daughter-in-law: "It's not good to have too many lives. You talk about being busy with a marriage. I am more tired than a newly married couple."

    Yang Liu covered her mouth and smiled, and said honestly: "Children It’s a lot of fun during the Chinese New Year.”

    Mother Lin smiled, “That’s true, it’s a pity you caught up with family planning.”

    Yang Liu pursed her lips and said, “Then cultivate this one well.”

    Mother Lin nodded and agreed: “It’s this one.” Li, she is more capable than her sister-in-law, so you will have nothing to worry about when you grow old."