Chapter 396-400

Chapter 396 Why does your sister look so familiar to me?

    You have to ask Ma Decai and Lin Liyang if they made any money.

    That must have been earned.

    After all, picking up waste from the factory is the big head here, and there are home appliances to support it, one main and one auxiliary.

    If they only earn money by collecting scraps, it is really a matter of when these two people will be able to buy a house.

    Lin Yuzhu stared at the approximate data analyzed in his hand, frowning.

    Not a word.

    Ma Decai and Lin Liyang, who looked like this, didn't dare to breathe.

    Lin Yuzhu couldn't figure out what went wrong that would lead to this result.

    Is it difficult to collect waste?

    He raised his head, looked at the two of them, and said, "How do you usually collect waste products?"

    "Just call for waste products." Ma Decai said in a daze.

    Lin Yuzhu moved her neck, feeling a little lack of oxygen.

    She wrote down the unit price of each type of scrap sold today on a piece of paper, and asked the two of them: "Do you remember these prices?"

    Ma Decai blinked and said: "I probably remember.

    Sister Zhuzi, this You don’t need to memorize too much, just know the approximate price.

    When collecting, some of them are collected by the piece.

    Give an approximate amount, negotiate the price, and take it back.”

    Lin Yuzhu looked at the two of them, suddenly Asked: "So, you don't pay by the catty?"

    Ma Decai and Lin Liyang stopped talking.

    Lin Yuzhu took a deep breath.

    Asked: "You know how heavy it is when you lift it with your hands?" The

    two scratched their heads.

    "Also remember the approximate price?"

    The two continued to scratch their heads.

    "Good job." It's

    getting late, Lin Yuzhu has no extra time to argue with these two guys, and said to his younger brother: "Go to the scrap yard tomorrow and ask the price of every type of scrap in the scrap." Then she got up and prepared I'm back.

    When it was time to leave, he said to the two of them: "Stop your work first. Take a

    day off tomorrow."

    They both nodded.

    Mother Lin saw that the place was gone, she came to find Lin Yuzhu and asked worriedly: "Did they both lose?"

    Lin Yuzhu shook her head and said, "No, I just don't make good money."

    Mother Lin: ...

    standing Ma Decai and Lin Liyang at the door said that they worked hard to make money.

    Day by day, how diligent.

    On the second day, Lin Yuzhu went back to Mother Lin's for lunch.

    Looking at the prices of various waste products recorded by Lin Liyang.

    Made a price list.