Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 The woman who was almost killed by gold

    The bag was dropped too suddenly. Lin Yuzhu was a little late when she realized that she was hiding. She was smashed in the wrong direction. She felt that the side of her head was designated to be smashed out of the bag. She couldn't hold back the pain. Quickly flash into the space with the bag.

    In an instant, two men climbed up over the wall. When they landed and looked at the empty ground, they were shocked.

    "Skinny monkey, did you throw the bag here just now?"

    "Big brother, it's right to throw it behind this wall, where's the bag?" The

    two of them looked puzzled and a little angry, this bag must have been taken away by some brat. , looking at the empty alley, not even a figure, listening to the footsteps of people chasing behind, with a tangled face.

    "Let's go first."

    The two men ran away like the wind at their feet.     Not long after they ran out, a few more people climbed over the wall and saw that they were running away. Zhang Dayou, who took the lead, shouted, "Keep chasing." "Damn, you can really run." The pseudonym Li

    Goudan

The man gasped a little tiredly.

    "Stop talking nonsense, hurry up and chase."

    "These two turtle sons can really..." Wang Dazhu spit out a fragrance.

    "Stop chasing after you?" Fatty Chen said worriedly.

    "Be realistic and chase after a while."

    Then a few people whizzed past.

    Lin Yuzhu, who was hiding in the space, didn't have time to look at the bulging bag on his head, but quickly opened the backpack in his hand. This backpack was unusual and heavier.

    As soon as Bing Guang Jing was turned on, she almost went blind. Lin Yuzhu thought that she was lucky that she was not smashed to death, but fortunately, she avoided a little and was smashed in the wrong direction. If she was smashed seriously, it might cost To be the first woman in the world to be killed by a bag of gold?

    At this moment, he is not in the mood to count gold nuggets, and Lin Yuzhu is more concerned about the outside scene.

    After the system checked the situation outside and reported the situation, Lin Yuzhu felt that she might have been caught in the dark.

    The brain is running fast, analyzing the current situation, the two people who threw the backpack are likely to take all their belongings and prepare to escape.

    Due to the pursuit of soldiers, he had to give up looking for a backpack and leave.

    But there's no guarantee that they won't get rid of these people and come back to look for traces.

    Then she'd better get out of the space and run away, so as not to be bumped by them.

    I don't care about Yi Rong, I might as well run when I have time... By the time

    Lin Yuzhu returned to the main street in the town, it was already ten minutes later.

    Touching the bulging bag on the side of her head, it still hurts. Lin Yuzhu wondered if she was unlucky or lucky?

    It's because of this big bag on my head that I don't regret buying it.

    At that time, the anger of being smashed was directly brought back to the space, what would it be?