Chapter 326-330

Chapter 326 Sweet and bubbling

    The plot of watching a movie in Lin Yuzhu's imagination is that the two people look at each other, and look at each other from time to time, you have me in your eyes, and you in my eyes.

    Sweet and bubbly.

    But in reality, Lin Yuzhu watched it with gusto and seriousness.

    There was no interaction with Shen Bojun at all during the whole process.

    "Little Eight Roads" happens to be a movie that Lin Yuzhu has never seen, a cartoon in the form of a puppet, but it is done vividly.

    Lin Yuzhu was a little curious as to why this form hadn't been used all the time.

    The theme of the Anti-Japanese War always resonates with the Chinese people.

    Several people in Shen Bo County also looked at it very seriously.

    Wang Xiaomei forgot to knock the melon seeds with her.

    After the movie ended, Lin Yuzhu turned her head to look at Shen Bojun, and then remembered...

    From then on, Lin Yuzhu concluded that going to a movie on a date may not necessarily enhance the relationship.

    However, in the icy and snowy late 1970s, there seemed to be no dating scenes.

    Time flies, and in a blink of an eye, the results of the college entrance examination came down.

    Lin Yuzhu scored 392 points in the test, and unfortunately became the provincial champion.

    And Li Xiangwan looked at his score very depressed, 391.

    By one point, he missed the No. 1 pick.

    Lin Yuzhu smiled and said to Li Xiangwan: "Why don't you take the exam again, tell me, I'm too embarrassed to make this happen."

    Li Xiangwan...

    or she can just apply to the Chinese Department.

    There are different thoughts here, but Wang Xiaomei is grinning and laughing loudly. She got 345 in the exam.

    Zhuzi said that after more than 300 years, you can apply to Peking University.

    At this time, the volunteers are all head-covered.

    Candidates do not know the admission scores of each school.

    There are those who report low scores to be unpopular and report to a good school.

    There are also students who have high scores and are not confident. They applied to other schools and missed out on better schools.

    When Wang Xiaomei filled out her volunteer application, she applied to the Philosophy Department of Peking University without even thinking about it.

    Qian Li and Xu Hong's grades were not very satisfactory, both with more than 200 points, and they applied to a normal school near their home.

    Then came the long wait.

    Waiting is always itchy, like long grass.

    The trio in the backyard look forward to it every day.

    The principal sits in the office every day, sighing again and again.

    At this time, it is possible to leave four teachers.

    Still very nerve wracking.

    The older you get, the more precious your hair becomes.

    Looking at Secretary Zhao in the next room, there is a risk of losing his head.