Chapter 341-345

Chapter 341 This mung bean milk is sour

    After Lin Yuzhu outlined a plan, the three of them lay back under the covers, and Wang Xiaomei said with a little guilt: "Can your method work?"

    "The main thing is to prevent her from being so defensive about us. Let's take a step and watch. If

    not, let's talk." Lin Yuzhu patted Wang Xiaomei to calm her down.

    The three of them were speechless for a while.

    Ben was about to fall asleep, but Wang Xiaomei asked again abruptly: "Xiang Wan, you have been in the capital for so long, does Li Xiangbei have any intention to take you to see your family?"

    Li Xiangwan was silent for a while, Lin Yuzhu still Thought she was asleep.

    Li Xiangwan said coldly: "I told him when I came to the capital that I will not consider marriage for the time being. I will

    talk about it after graduation and a job assignment."

    "It will take several years..." Wang Xiaomei worried.

    If we don't get together in the end, the years will be wasted.

    Lin Yuzhu understood Li Xiangwan's thoughts in an instant. A college graduate with a job is better than an educated youth who has just entered college.

    Wang Xiaomei turned her head towards Lin Yuzhu, and Lin Yuzhu immediately said with a smile: "I'm not in a hurry~"

    Wang Xiaomei clicked his tongue.

    I was so worried...

    The next morning, Li Xiangwan took Lin Yuzhu to the logistics director of the textile factory. The only way to go to work, the two of them guarded in the dark for a while, and saw someone passing by on a bicycle .

    Li Xiangwan turned his head and asked: "Do you remember clearly?"

    Lin Yuzhu nodded, "Yeah."

    After finishing business, he simply returned.

    On the way back, they came across a small stall selling breakfast. Lin Yuzhu and Li Xiangwan couldn't help but walked over to have a look.

    The stall is not big, just build a simple shed and put a table to make a stall.

    The stall owner is frying fried dough sticks there.

    This will tell who is bold and who is not.

    When everyone was still in fear, some people had already started small businesses.

    The first group of people who got rich were basically courageous people.

    Not everyone can get this breakfast stand, first of all you have to get food.

    It can be seen that the stall owner is an active mind.

    The stall owner was an elderly middle-aged man. Seeing Lin Yuzhu approaching, he greeted with a smile, "What do you two girls want to eat?"

    Lin Yuzhu asked for some fruits.

    The stall owner smiled and said, "Would you like some bean juice?"

    Lin Yuzhu shook her head and said, "No, we won't eat here, and we didn't bring a lunch box."

    After hearing this, the stall owner said indifferently: "Then you take the bowl first. Go back, just free up the bowl and bring it back to me."