Chapter 426-430

Chapter 426 Then her sister-in-law is going to make trouble

    After Lin Yuzhu said this, several brains were able to react.

    Ma Decai was stunned for a long time with his mouth open, and said dumbfoundingly: "Sister Zhu, why didn't you say this earlier."

    Lin Yuzhu crossed her legs and said confidently: "I just thought of it."

    Ma Decai and Lin Liyang:... "

    How are you? Are you sure you've decided to change careers and become a loser?" Lin Yuzhu asked solemnly.

    Ma Decai and Lin Liyang nodded together to show their attitude.

    Lin Yuzhu coughed lightly, and lost the lazy look just now, sat upright, and asked: "Since I want to change careers, should I start a small business or have a small scale?

    If I want to make it bigger, how can I solve the transportation problem?" You

    can’t just rely on you to carry it back and forth on the train.

    There is also the problem of funds.

    Oh, you two are average in strength, and it’s okay to make small troubles. If you want to make a big deal, I’m afraid you will be targeted.”

    After the words fell, the room was silent.

    Ma Decai and Lin Liyang looked complicated.

    Why did it feel like this matter became complicated as soon as Sister Zhu said it.

    Seeing that they lost their way, Lin Yuzhu winked at Wang Xiaomei.

    Wang Xiaomei held back her smile and said, "I have a cousin who is in the transportation business. I haven't lost contact with him. Some time ago, he even said that he wanted to do it alone.

    If the purchase volume is large, let them run for a while. The car will be empty, we just need to pay the return fee."

    Li Xiangwan slightly parted his thin lips, and said coldly: "Funds, we can form a partnership, and you will take the majority of the shares."

    "I have the contact information of the rich family, you can Invite their family members to come over and be thugs." Lin Yuzhu suggested friendlyly.

    "The Qian family? Which Qian family?" Ma Decai asked in a daze, did he know anyone with the surname Qian?

    "Sister Qian Li." Lin Liyang reminded.

    Only then did Ma Decai remember Qian Li, the elder sister who beat him like a joke.

    "Sister Li doesn't seem to like me very much." Ma Decai said tactfully.

    Lin Yuzhu said proudly and arrogantly: "Little talented brother, don't be so euphemistic, we all know what happened.

    Is it just that you don't like it?

    You have lost face, don't you still have me?"

    Shen Bojun He happened to come over, walked to the door and only heard the second half of the sentence, walked into the room silently, sat beside Lin Yuzhu, and asked curiously: "What about you?"

    Lin Yuzhu briefly explained the matter, and Shen Bojun listened carefully. Then he said: "The Qian family used to run an escort bureau, and there are quite a few people who know martial arts.

    Now that the family has moved to a neighboring province, it is convenient to come here.

    Their family is quite moral, and they are much more trustworthy than others.