Chapter 401-405

Chapter 401 Stop messing around

    Suddenly she couldn't speak to the old lady, Lin Yuzhu expressed her sadness.

    Squatting in a corner, fighting with silence.

    After all the furniture and wardrobes were covered with hijabs, Lin Yuzhu said that she accepted... There was nothing she could do if she

    didn't accept it.

    Li Xiangwan took Lin's mother's arm, just like Qing'er was holding Lafayette, and said in a soft voice: "Godmother, you have a good vision.

    The furniture in this room is decorated like this, and there is a messy look." Beauty."

    Mother Lin looked at Li Xiangwan dotingly, and said, "Yes, as long as you like it.

    I also made a lot for you and Xiaomei."

    Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei:  …

    Lin Yuzhu came over and kicked the remaining sacks and said, "Did you forget about this?" After speaking, she smiled.

    The so-called feng shui turns.

    This time it was Lin Yuzhu's turn to look up to the sky and smile, and actively covered the two people's furniture with cloth.

    Li Xiangbei suppressed a smile, busying himself on the sidelines.

    Compared with Li Xiangwan, Wang Xiaomei obviously accepted it faster.

    Love from a godmother doesn't seem to be easy to refuse.

    She can only work hard on her furniture.

    Not only cloth covers, Lin Mu even made cloth covers for tables, chairs and benches.

    After some work, I was busy for a while.

    Seeing that everyone's houses are 'good-looking', Lin Yuzhu's mentality has returned.

    Even happy with the result like this.

    When it comes to making money, time is indeed money.

    The three of Lin Yuzhu got up early the next day, went to the library to borrow books and went to Lin Mu's.

    Lin Yuzhu went to Director Liu to buy a batch of goods, and Li Xiangwan took Lin's mother and Wang Xiaomei to make clothes.

    The division of labor among the four is clear.

    The production room began to get busy.

    A new batch of shirts was made in a few days.

    Mother Lin took the goods to sell again.

    Day after day, plain and full.

    The pockets of the family are getting bigger and bigger.

    The reputation of 'Xiaozhuwan' has been completely established.

    Basically, as soon as the forest mothers come out of the stall, they are all sold out.

    Mother Lin is counting money in her dreams, and sometimes she can wake herself up happily.

    At this time, the reputation of small vendors was not very good.

    The children were disobedient, and the parents pointed at these small vendors and said, "If you are disobedient, you will have to be a small vendor when you grow up."

    Lin's mother often heard such words outside, and even worse than this .

    Ke Lin's mother, including the small vendors around, would not care about this.