Chapter 286-290

Chapter 286 He and I Are Love

    When Lin Yuzhu heard Erjie Lin's words, she became energized, turned over at once, and put her legs on Erjie Lin again.

    The crushed Second Sister Lin called out, "Little bunny, take it easy."

    Sister Lin slapped Lin Yuzhu angrily and hilariously, and hurriedly covered her with the quilt.

    I have loved being sick since I was a child, and I didn't pay attention to it myself.

    Regardless of this, Lin Yuzhu asked with a smile: "Second sister, you still know true love.

    Then what are you talking about with our mother's mouth?

    Oh, yes, it's that street boy, is it true love, or the old man behind you? Is it true love?"

    Second Sister Lin instantly became angry and wanted to get up and teach her a lesson, this stinky sister who wanted to tease her.

    Unfortunately, he forgot that Lin Yuzhu had a leg on his body, and just got up, he was buckled.

    The two sisters competed for a while, woo woo woo woo.

    Next door, Mother Lin slapped the wall fiercely, and shouted, "What's going on in the middle of the night, hurry up and go to bed."

The sisters then stopped and went back to the bed.

    Sister Lin shook her head helplessly in the dark night.

    The mood has improved.

    After lying down, Lin Yuzhu said seriously: "Second sister, brother Qiu Ming and I are brothers and sisters.

    I didn't like it as much as I imagined. He went to the countryside, and I didn't think much about it. I thought about it

    later . I think, maybe I misunderstood the relationship between us."

    Lin Erjie clicked and said, "Fortunately, you don't have a single tendon, otherwise our family would be in trouble."

    Because of this, her mother But there was a fire of evil for days and nights.

    Pity how much artillery fire she endured for no reason.

    Lin Yuzhu lay flat on the bed, shaking her little feet, and said leisurely: "Second sister, our mother is here, she must have seen more than us.

    We all know about the situation of the Sun family.

    It's not that our mother doesn't know the real situation of his family.

    There are definitely reasons to disagree.

    You... don't be fooled. "

    Second Sister Lin was silent for a while, and then said dully: "I understand what my mother said, but for the sake of a better life for myself, I find someone I don't like to marry, and then I can live a good life." ?

    Me and him are in love.

    I want to work hard for my love, be a little bit bitter, a little tired, I'm not afraid.

    As long as we love each other, I'm not afraid of anything. "

    Lin Yuzhu and the eldest sister of the Lin family...

    don't look at this time in the 1970s.

    The people in this meeting are really pure and unrestrained.

    The love in their eyes is sincere, burning like a flame.

The  word love has become noble. The reason why Aunt Qiongyao is so popular is that this generation has made an indelible contribution.