Chapter 431-435

Chapter 431 He broke all his legs

    Mother Lin had never met the little girl of the Yang family, so she got to know her from her son, and then asked her daughter about the Yang family.

    It sounds like a good family, and the son really likes her girl.

    So I asked Lin Yuzhu to vent to Uncle Yang, and their husband came to visit.

    Lin Yuzhu went to the shop to look for Uncle Yang with a few bags of tobacco leaves.

    When Uncle Yang saw it, she snorted angrily.

    Lin Yuzhu smiled hippie aside, hehehe.

    "Master, tell us about our fate, this time you really have become my uncle."

    "Don't tell me, it's not certain whether my daughter will marry or not." Uncle Yang said very arrogantly.

    "Master, you always have the mentality of not wanting to marry off your daughter. I understand. When my second sister got married, my father was also like you.

    His face was heavy.

    Li Yang didn't understand the way of doing this. My eldest sister waited for her back then." My elder brother only got married two years ago, he thought that this little one had to wait for the older one.

    He didn’t turn around for a while, he was stupid, don’t be as knowledgeable as him.

    Speaking of which, my younger brother has never been in contact with other women before Girl, this aspect is somewhat lacking, but thinking about it the other way around, isn’t this also an advantage.

    Inexperienced, it’s easy to handle.” After speaking, Lin Yuzhu coughed against her will.

    Uncle Yang glanced up at her, snorted, and then asked: "What do you mean by your family?"

    Lin Yuzhu smiled and said: "My brother is not young now, and my mother has been in a hurry. I have a partner, so don't let me hurry up and ask if you are free tomorrow.

    If you are free, we will visit the house and let our two families get acquainted.

    Hehe..."

    Uncle Yang thought for a while, then nodded and said, "Your brother knows where my family lives."

    Lin Yuzhu and Uncle Yang talked for a while before leaving.

    When I went back, I shook my head and told Mother Lin that it was done.

    Mother Lin hugged her old daughter for a strange meal.

    Xi Delin Yuzhu was happy all day.

    The critical time is not to look at her 'treasure'.

    On the second day, the parents of the Lin family visited the Yang family with their old son and young daughter.

    Aunt Yang treated people warmly, while Uncle Yang had a calm face. The old couple sang red faces and the other bad faces, and their cooperation was not ordinary.

    Father Lin and Lin Liyang were taken aback for a while.

    Yang Liu, the youngest daughter of the Yang family, is pretty, with a round face, thick eyebrows and big eyes, and her eyes are crooked when she smiles. As soon as Lin's father and Lin's mother sat down, she shyly served two cups of tea to them, whispering softly. He called out: "Auntie, Uncle."

    Then he greeted Lin Yuzhu, and then sat beside Uncle Yang, quietly.

    A very quiet girl.

    Mother Lin liked it and looked satisfied.