Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156 I am very happy

    Fatty met Li Xiangbei through Shen Bojun, and he became familiar with him.

    This will see Li Xiangwan, and I will think of the regulations in my heart.

    Looks a little weird.

    No one in the house noticed him.

    After everyone sat down, Shen Bojun asked curiously how the injury was caused.

    They only heard from Wang Yang that someone was injured, but they didn't know what happened.

    Wang Yang lowered his head and gave a rough outline of what happened.

    Li Xiangwan and Lin Yuzhu looked numb...

    In fact, they didn't know what was going on. After hearing this, they were a little convinced by Dong Mimi.

    It is true that he can attack the villagers from the top and beat the educated youth from the bottom.

    I thought Dong Mimi was a bit of a tiger before, but now it looks like a real tiger.

    Shen Bojun was also stunned by the way he was injured.

    There are still such powerful girls in the educated youth point?

    Lightly frowning, such a domineering girl will not bully the little girl.

    After thinking about it, he asked Lin Yuzhu, "Have you never been bullied?"

    If you were bullied, you should talk to their parents.

    There must be justice.

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head blankly, joking, and dared to try it on her, not a single hair was left.

    Li Xiangwan, Wang Yang, and Li Xiangbei, who was injured and did not recover much, looked at Shen Bojun in unison, wanting to say that he might have some deviations in his cognition of Lin Yuzhu.

    Fatty Li touched his nose...

    Shen Bojun didn't pay much attention to the strange expressions of these people, and was worried about Lin Yuzhu.

    "Don't worry about me, I'm really good." Lin Yuzhu said arrogantly.

    It's not that she is bragging, her board full of nails is still sitting in the space and hasn't been dismantled.

    For now, no one has ever hurt her.

    Shen Bojun chuckled lightly, still not worried about the educated youth.

    "You have an exam today?" Shen Bojun suddenly caught something.

    Lin Yuzhu nodded.

    "How was the test?"

    "Full score."

    "It's really good." Shen Bojun praised her face, and a thought flashed across her eyes.

    Lin Yuzhu noticed it, and suppressed the confusion in his heart, and didn't ask in detail.

    After Li Xiangbei finished his drip, everyone returned to Shanshui Village. Shen Bojun was worried about encountering bad people on the road. It might be a little difficult to rely on Wang Yang alone.

    All the way to escort the little girl on the apex back to the village.

    When Lin Yuzhu left the hospital, he specifically asked if Li Xiangwan's feet were uncomfortable.