Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46 How was Wang Xiaomei once ravaged

    Wang Xiaomei was as angry as a frog, her eyes were about to pop out, and her chest was bulging. Even though she was small, her chest was really big, and Lin Yuzhu was drooling when she saw it.

    This makes Lin Yuzhu a little puzzled, why is she so angry.

    "I'm not angry yet, why are you so angry?" I asked after thinking about it.

    "What do you know, Aunt Li dares to treat you like this today, and tomorrow other people will have to do the same." After speaking, he seemed to recall the past, and said angrily: "The year I first came, these old guys He will play tricks and work for them."

    Hearing this, Lin Yuzhu felt a little sympathetic, patted Wang Xiaomei's shoulder and said, "You can't say that, Aunt Li will probably go back to pick up the wheat in the field today. After thinking about it, he couldn't help but asked again, "Then how did you get bullied in the first place?"

    Frankly speaking, supporting characters like Wang Xiaomei who are impulsive and have a low IQ and specialize in finding fault with the protagonist are usually plots. Come out and jump around when you need to.

    Lin Yuzhu didn't remember too many plots related to Wang Xiaomei, or in other words, there were not many scenes of Wang Xiaomei in the plot. She was still curious about how Wang Xiaomei was ravaged.

    If you are bored, it is better to say that everyone is happy.

    Wang Xiaomei pouted, and Lin Yuzhu didn't look like she was comforting her. She was a little skeptical about what she said at first, "Really? Aunt Li will go back to pick up wheat? Everyone has run away, what are you going back to plan now?" Good for picking up wheat!

    Lin Yuzhu shrugged, "It's hard to say."

    "Hey..." Wang Xiaomei felt that Lin Yuzhu had a good face and did not admit that she was bullied.

    Lin Yuzhu was still very curious about how Wang Xiaomei was bullied in the first place, but no matter how much she asked this person, she didn't say anything.

    If it wasn't for the hunger, Lin Yuzhu really wanted to sleep, but he was too tired.

    She bought a bag of soybean paste from the system store, and went to the vegetable garden to pick two eggplants.

    Now that I have a good relationship with Wang Xiaomei, the vegetables in this vegetable garden are picked a little easier.

    It's not a matter of taking advantage of it. After picking it up on weekdays, it's a matter of a few cents to settle an account at the end of the month.

    I've been working hard these two days, and I need some oil and water in my stomach. Lin Yuzhu is going to make an eggplant with sauce.

    After washing the eggplant, put a knife, put enough oil in the pot, put the eggplant that has been changed into the pot and fry it, and the fragrance will float out after a while.

    When the frying is almost done, pour in the prepared sauce, cover the pot and simmer.

    The rich sauce scent permeates the whole room. If you can put some minced pork in it, this dish will be even better.

    Speaking of pork, the pigs in the space are growing satisfactorily. Lin Yuzhu plans to kill the pigs to eat the meat after his busy days.

    I have already planned a lot of dishes in my mind, and I am even more hungry when I think about it...