Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 Is the character design going to collapse?

    Seeing that Zhao Xianglan fainted, the village chief hurriedly asked Aunt Chen to pinch the person. When she woke up, the village chief breathed a sigh of relief and said sadly, "Then discuss how to go to the town to see a doctor." The

    Dong family sisters made a mistake , Dong Mimi stared at Zhang Yanqiu for a moment, and suddenly said: "The village chief, Sister Zhang, cuts her leg and stops the bleeding, and she's done. Sister Zhao's bleeding has already stopped, so you don't need to go to the town to see a doctor. Right ."

    Zhao Xianglan refused to accept it, and said weakly and resentfully: "She cut herself, I was injured by you, can it be the same?"

    Dong Mimi pouted and said simply like a bachelor: "If you We must go to the hospital, then let's walk over, you can do it, our sisters will accompany us to the end."

    Zhao Xianglan is dizzy and has the strength to walk to the town? Obviously not, she looked at the village chief as if asking for help.

    The village chief frowned and asked as gently as possible: "Do you want to go to the hospital? If so, let the two sisters accompany you, or let them buy a chicken from the village to make soup for you to nourish your body."

    Zhao Xianglan thought that she was already like this, so why don't they make any compensation?

    He kept his head down and cried without speaking.

    "What do you mean by crying all the time, you can say anything."

    "I don't know if my brain will be smashed. What if I have a headache." Zhao Xianglan was embarrassed. Saying that, he touched his head.

    Upon hearing this, the village chief said directly: "Then you sisters, take her to the hospital and see what the town doctor has to say."

    Zhao Xianglan: ... The

    Dong sisters nodded reluctantly with a solemn expression.

    Lin Yuzhu understood, the old village chief reprimanded two words from the left and two words from the right. In fact, neither side helped, he was just messing with mud.

    It's not at all the way to do justice for the people in the village, let's not talk about being more aggressive, but it's not so sloppy.

    The Dong family sisters helped Zhao Xianglan up one by one. Zhao Xianglan felt dizzy, and the world was spinning around in front of her. She said dizzily: "Village chief, no, I can't walk, so I won't go to the hospital.

    " If you don't go to the hospital right now, we won't be responsible if you go to the hospital later to see what happens." Dong Tiantian said coldly.

    Village Chief: ... He saw that Zhao Xianglan didn't want to go to the hospital, and after thinking about it, he understood that he wanted money.

    Why are the children in this city so delusional, if they want compensation, they just say it, but they want someone else to speak for her.

    "Just say what compensation you want to get." The village chief was a little impatient. There is still a hard job to do tomorrow. Who doesn't want to rest when they have free time.

    Zhao Xianglan's expression froze, and she said aggrieved: "I can't take this beating in vain." The

    Dong sisters' faces sank, and they both let go of the hands that were supporting her. Zhao Xianglan almost lost her footing and fainted and sat on the ground, fortunately He stood still in the back.