Chapter 346-350

Chapter 346 is missing, we may not necessarily buy it

    Under Lin Yuzhu's perseverance, he came to engrave the seal every day after reporting for duty.

    I saw that the uncle's hand was so fast that he carved the chapter in less than a week.

    Lin Yuzhu held the wooden chapter and looked at the bottom, the engraving was really good.

    He boasted again and again: "Master, your handicraft is really good, it is exactly the same as the one on the painting, it is not bad at all." The

    uncle snorted coldly and began to push people away, "Okay, this chapter has been carved for you , Don’t be poor here, hurry up and take your things back.” But don’t come again, for the past two days, the buzzing in his ears hasn’t stopped.

    too noisy.

    Lin Yuzhu chuckled, took out a shredded tobacco wrapped in oil paper from his pocket and handed it to the uncle.

    "Grandpa, this is to honor you.

    You see, your old man has never rushed others, and I am quite embarrassed.

    Haha...

    the best shredded tobacco is strong.

    You can take it back and try it , must be enjoyable." When the

    uncle heard that it was shredded tobacco, his cloudy eyes cleared a little, he opened the oil-paper bag, sniffed it, and nodded in instant satisfaction.

    In a rare good tone, he said: "Girl, you still have a job to do, just come and find the uncle."

    Take out the shredded tobacco early, what else are you talking about, tell me...

    Lin Yuzhu nodded with sparkling eyes, and smiled laugh.

    I don't want to continue to be poor with my uncle, so I returned with a wooden badge.

    Back home, Li Xiangwan was still cutting, Wang Xiaomei was still sewing, and Li Xiangbei had an extra job, ironing the sewn clothes.

    Lin Yuzhu rubbed her nose, looking at her so leisurely was outrageous.

    How can it work? If things go on like this, how can she hang out with her friends.

    So, I took out the chapter and showed it off there, as if holding a jade seal in my hand.

    Li Xiangwan rolled his eyes speechlessly.

    Wang Xiaomei: ...It

    's just a piece of wood.

    Lin Yuzhu looked at a few people who were puzzled, snorted, and caressed her love stamp, this is their facade~

    Once you have a stamp, it's time to study how to print it on oiled paper.

    The grade of red ink mud printing is a bit low-end, not so good-looking.

    Lin Yuzhu thought about making ink, but it stinks too much.

    So I went out to look for black fountain pen water again.

    This big city is a big city, as long as you want it, you can almost buy it.

    When she got back the fountain pen, Lin Yuzhu poured it into the plate, washed her hands, dipped the ink in the ink very solemnly, and watched the ink dripping down the ink.

    Lin Yuzhu: ...

    It's not a big problem, there is always a solution.

    Put cotton in the plate again.