Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131 You are such a clever ghost

    "You use me." Wang Xiaomei said with certainty.

    Zhao Xianglan said lightly: "I drank the wine and ate the meat. You took advantage of it, so what happened to being used twice? Didn't you tell me not to be afraid of her?"

    Wang Xiaomei said in a hurry, "Let you resist. , I'm not letting you ruin her innocence."

    Zhao Xianglan sneered, He Yuanfang thought his wife was going crazy, and he didn't live in the same house, so naturally he could say such a thing, but it really didn't hurt his back when he stood talking.

    People are not killed for their own sake.

    Since Zhang Yanqiu couldn't see the situation clearly and was still there for her, what happened to her going out to hide for a while.

    "It's not me who ruined her innocence. You're blaming me." Even if she had any thoughts, someone had to cooperate.

    Wang Xiaomei was choked and speechless.

    Angrily took two steps away from her, only then did she know that people's hearts can eat people sometimes, and Zhao Xianglan can eat people.

    Because Zhang Yanqiu's screams attracted many villagers, the village head was one of them, and there were other village leaders.

    Counting them, almost half of the village's people came here, which is a complete trouble.

    Basically, everyone came with kerosene lamps or flashlights, and the small backyard was brightly lit at this time.    

The village chief saw clearly that Zhang Yanqiu and her feet were stepping on a wooden plank full of nails, took a deep breath, and asked, "What's the matter with you, Zhang Zhiqing?"

With a trembling voice, he said, "He Yuanfang wanted to be wrong to me, I escaped and asked for help, I didn't want to step on the wooden board at the door of Lin Yuzhu."

Is it wrong?

    The village chief reacted in his mind, is he talking about being a hooligan?

    It's not that there has been no gossip in the village these days. Li Dashan does not admit that he has been to the educated youth site before.

    Who was the person who came here two nights ago, the most suspicious person was He Yuanfang, who lived with the educated youth.

    But thinking of He Yuanfang's honest and honest appearance on weekdays, everyone felt a drum in their hearts again.

    Therefore, these gossip is more like everyone's guess, not very popular.

    The village chief would remember these gossips, and looked at He Yuanfang, who was standing aside, and looked at it in his heart.

    He Yuanfang was in a hurry, and he didn't know how many times he had typed the draft in his heart.

    At this time, he looked flustered, pointed at Zhang Yanqiu and said: "It's clear that you told me that you have always felt guilty about Lin Zhiqing, and you want to apologize to her. By the way, bring me here and talk about our marriage. Bring the food to exchange for some money, so that we can get married, now, what do you mean by saying this?"

    After speaking, he looked suspicious of life.

    The villagers looked to the ground and saw that there was indeed a sack of grain lying across the ground, with a little flour spilled out.