Chapter 391-395

Chapter 391 Isn't that an old monster?

    Lin's mother kept a straight face all day long, as if no strangers should enter.

    After Lin Liyang came back from collecting the scraps, seeing Mother Lin's appearance, he slipped aside with discernment.

    He leaned over to his sister and said, "What's wrong with our mother?

    Did you offend her?"

    "How is it possible, is this something I can do?" Lin Yuzhu said proudly.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Your second sister, a telegram came, saying something... nonsense.

    It means that Aunt Qiu seems to be my father.

    Isn't this old lady jealous?"

    Lin Liyang scratched his head, feeling the sluggish air pressure in the room, feeling like he was sitting on pins and needles.

    After Mother Lin seemed less angry, Lin Yuzhu approached little by little, and shouted: "Mom..."

    "I don't want to talk." Mother Lin said fiercely, holding a kitchen knife.

    His face was full of anger when he was chopping vegetables.

    Lin Yuzhu licked her lips, and persuaded: "You also said that Aunt Qiu was angry in the past. She

    provoked the harmonious relationship between you and my father.

    Don't you just show her thoughts when you are angry.

    Mom, I think Ah, there is no need to be so angry at all.

    Aunt Qiu is far behind you. She has more wrinkles on her

    face than you, and she has a bad temper.

    There is no comparison at all."

    After saying this, Mother Lin felt much more relieved, hum She sighed and asked: "She has more wrinkles on her face than mine, which means I have wrinkles on my face too."

    Lin Yuzhu carefully looked at Lin Mu, and Lin Mu looked a little uncomfortable, and saw the other party immediately said with a playful smile: "Mom, you are already at this age, and you still haven't grown two folds, isn't that an old monster?"

    Lin Mu Almost wanted to laugh, and said angrily, "Stop talking.

    You can't say anything nice."

    Lin Yuzhu smiled with sparkling eyes, "Mom, don't be angry.

    Call my dad and stay away from Lao Qiu 's house." There's nothing wrong with that."

    "Call your second sister tomorrow and ask when your dad bought the ticket." Mother Lin said flatly.

    Lin Yuzhu laughed immediately.

    Her father is finally coming.

    On the day Lin's father was going to arrive, Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei also wanted to pick him up.

    Lin's mother refused to let her go, and said: "Don't go, what is there to do with an old man.

    You are busy with your work.

    It is not worth it to delay earning money for him."

    Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei quietly looked at Lin Yuzhu for advice.

    Lin Yuzhu shook her head at the two of them with a smile, and said, "Stay at home with my mother." In the

    past two days, Lin's mother often sat there thinking wildly.