Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Cannon fodder is always just the right sudden drop in wisdom

Li Xiangwan has never been humiliated like this in his two lives. Looking at Zhao Jianshe, he will only feel that the other party is extremely shameless, and even the village chief is not a good thing.

    Wang Yang was no longer as sloppy as usual, and said, "Since it's not clear, let's find the police comrade."

    Zhao Jianshe's eyes flickered, and he suddenly said angrily: "The villagers are right, The three of you really have that shameful thing to do, look at this one who is angry out of his nostrils, bah."

    Wang Yang was so angry that he wanted to hit people.

    Li Xiangbei has completely calmed down, he no longer stared at Zhao Jianshe, but looked at the village head, and said coldly: "You are the village head, the head of a village, originally thought you would do justice, but didn't want to. , Forget it, let's go to the public security now, the ugly words come to the fore, you should know best what this person is, and when the public security investigates, I am afraid that you will not be able to get rid of the crime of shielding your relatives."

    What is Zhao Jianshe? The village chief didn't really know, after all, it was just a nephew and not a son. Their Zhao family was separated early, and this nephew was not the one he saw in person. Listening to what Li Xiangbei said at this moment, he felt a little bit of a drum in his heart. Thinking that Li Xiangbei came from the capital, he murmured again.

    At this time, the captain opened his mouth, and he said loudly: "Our village chief is an upright person. We don't know who the construction is. Since we said to find the police, don't delay. Let's find it now. The public security comrade is here to call the shots." The

    village chief's face began to twitch, and his heart jumped with anger. The captain was obviously causing trouble and wanted to see him laugh.

    Li Xiangbei looked at Zhao Jianshe coldly and said, regardless of the filthy ideas between the two, "Comrade Public Security is not something you can fool by messing around."

    Zhao Jianshe was said to have a guilty conscience. , was anxious for a while: "It's just a touch, why..." He was acting like a hooligan, and he felt that something was wrong, so he said what he said.

    If the village chief had a beard, the beard would probably fly up by now, and he was gasping for breath.

    Lin Yuzhu clicked his tongue in amazement, these little cannon fodders always suddenly drop their wisdom just right.

    Village Chief: ...I have the urge to shoot my nephew to death.

    For a while, I couldn't get off the stage.     The people around looked at each other in dismay, and the captain was

    delighted, and he seemed to be kindly shouting: "You educated youths who have received food are still not going back? Why don't you go to work for a while? Don't watch the fun."

What does it mean to drive back the educated youth who have witnessed the whole process?

    The blue veins on the village chief's forehead started to bulge again...

    Wang Yang knew that it would be beneficial for Li Xiangbei and Li Xiangbei to leave the educated youth. It's not a good thing for the educated youth who have no foundation. It's better to discuss the conditions in private now.

    Therefore, Wang Yang asked everyone to go back.

    Zhang Yanqiu pursed her lips tightly and stared at Li Xiangwan secretly, with unwillingness in her eyes. Why was her hand touched? She just... The more she thought about it, the more unwilling she became. The