Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186 Unscrupulous Merchants

    In the end, Lin Yuzhu packed a lot of peanuts, melon seeds, red dates and fruit candy, which seemed not to be precious but rare.

    With Ma Lin's suspicious character, Lin Yuzhu didn't dare to post things that were too good.

    Anyway, it’s good to have your heart. As the saying goes, etiquette is light, affection and righteousness are important.

    At night, Lin Yuzhu deliberately did a big thing in the space.

    It might seem that she has a black heart, but this is because the environment forced her to do nothing.

    She was mixing grit into the roughened grain.

    There is no way, there is a lot of sand in the grain of this era, and she can't do anything special.

    After watching San Fatty and Big Fatty stir the sand evenly into the grain, she savagely praised the two little robots.

    Thanks to the presence of robots, if you rely on yourself in the long run, you have to practice unicorn arms.

    The next day, Lin Yuzhu borrowed a bicycle from Li Xiangwan and prepared to send it to the town.

    When Li Xiangwan gave the car keys, he teased, "Be careful, I'll fall off this bike a few more times, and it'll really be a scourge."

    Look at this blatant humiliation.

    Lin Yuzhu took the key and snorted coldly, "You still learned to scoop."

    Li Xiangwan ignored her and just kept smiling.

    Lin Yuzhu hurriedly left because of the demonic sound.

    Without people, she still rides this bike very smoothly.

    She is the only one on the road, she can go wherever she wants.

    Arriving in the town safely, Lin Yuzhu still threw the written letter into the sack.

    Thinking of coming to Lin Ma, she will definitely praise her for her diligent support of the family.

    After the things are mailed, there is nothing wrong with them except the expensive postage.

    After leaving the post office, Lin Yuzhu eagerly found a dead end and entered the space, and then came out and became an old Yi again.

    It's been a long time since she left the rivers and lakes, and her wallet is already hungry and thirsty.

    The reason why they haven't come out to sell anything after the year is because the people's purchasing power was really too powerful.

    Lin Yuzhu felt that it was necessary to settle down.

    It's getting harder and harder to upgrade the space now, and I don't know what big moves the system is holding back.

    Lin Yuzhu temporarily saved a lot of contribution value.

    Once a person has a contribution value, she wants to do something in her spare time, so she deliberately turned over the items for self-defense.

    Not to mention, I found something more sophisticated.

    Red bean, this red bean is not red bean, but looks like red bean, the system calls it fake red bean.

    It is a special product of an interstellar plane.

    On the product picture, I also specially commented [This thing that looks like a red bean is not as hard as the surface, please hold it steady, because once it falls to the ground, it will turn into a puff of red smoke and disperse.