Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106 Child Labor

    Aunt Xu didn't want to let Zhang Yanqiu go this time.

    The village chief's daughter-in-law looked at Zhang Yanqiu, who was shivering, but there was not much sympathy in her eyes.

    This time, she stood up for her old man. If she really sent people back to the commune, their old man might not be able to get a good deal.

    This is clearly causing trouble for the leaders.

    So the village chief's daughter-in-law persuaded with good words: "It's a girl's family after all, and killing people is just a no-brainer, so let's leave two points."

    Aunt Xu stopped talking, and the other aunts didn't say anything.

    The village chief coughed at the right time and asked Lin Yuzhu, "Lin Zhiqing, what do you want to say? You have the most say in this matter."

    It is impossible to drive Zhang Yanqiu out of the village. Lin Yuzhu thought about it and said. : "After all, it's all caused by a chicken. Otherwise, Aunt Chen will exchange the chicken for Zhang Zhiqing to apologize to me. I can't bear the bad reputation in vain, and I can't get anything." The

    village chief...

    I thought this was really daring.

    Lin Yuzhu's idea is very simple. If you don't let people bleed, how can you know the pain.

    Aunt Chen's house happened to have an old hen who couldn't lay eggs. After hearing this, she agreed, "I'll see."

    Zhang Yanqiu looked up at Lin Yuzhu, who gave her a contemptuous look.

    I don't know if I'm really scared, so I didn't dare to compete with her, and said like a mosquito: "I don't have money."

    Aunt Xu said again: "What money is not money, now you can't buy and sell, you take work points to follow Don't always think about harming others."

    Zhang Yanqiu lowered her head and sobbed softly without making a sound.

    "What's the use of crying, it's okay if you don't want to, then go back to where you came from." Aunt Xu said impatiently.

    "I agree...isn't it okay for me to agree?" After speaking, the person began to sob.

    "It seems like someone bullied you. When you were happy, why didn't you think about the consequences, hum." Aunt Xu sneered.

    Seeing that he didn't have anything to do with him, the village chief patted Puppy Dan and said, "God Dan, go and find the scorer."

    As soon as Aunt Chen heard this, she knew that she was going to assign work points, so she quickly asked Go to the dog egg to find it.

    When the scorer came over with the score book, he looked at the aunts in the yard, and then at Zhang Yanqiu, who was crying in disbelief, raised his eyebrows, and looked like he was watching a big play.

    The village chief disliked his nephew a little, so he hurriedly asked someone to divide it up.

    That's it, it's over.

    Only then did Lin Yuzhu take the initiative to say, "Thank you aunties for supporting me today. I'll send the chicken to you later. Let's eat chicken together."

    How many families can a chicken be divided into? talk.

    Lin Yuzhu didn't take it as a joke. What does this matter today should be true? Let's fight together and eliminate evil. Don't wait a few years to become her bully and deceive people.