Chapter 151-155

Chapter 151 I don't feel good

    Looking down at the results, other educated youths scored 80 to 90 percent, and they were generally justified.

    There is really no one who is following it closely.

    If you only look at the results of the educated youth, and answer one or two questions less, the problem is not big.

    The trio in the backyard were still studying the achievements of the educated youth here, and the villagers who had gathered on the other side to watch the results swarmed over.

    One of them, Lin Yuzhu, knew each other, the village chief's in-law and the old woman of the Li family.

    I saw the old lady of the Li family walked over with a group of villagers aggressively, looking at the results here with a serious and serious face.

    Lin Yuzhu and Li Xiangwan looked at each other.

    It doesn't feel good.

    Mrs. Li watched for more than ten seconds before she turned around and pulled her little girl Li Hehe and said, "Daughter, read the above grades."

    Li Hehe looked at Lin Yuzhu and the others, pursed her lips, and said all the grades of the educated youth. Read them out one by one.

    Lin Yuzhu's face was very calm, and she admired old lady Li in her heart.

    This old lady is obviously illiterate, and she just stood here watching for a long time, mostly trying to deceive them.

    After reading all the readings here, the old lady Li took the principal and said, "Comrade, there is a problem with this exam." The

    principal immediately became serious when he heard this, and said respectfully to the old lady Li: "Old man, what are you doing here? Doubt."

    Old woman Li glanced at the village chief, who stood aside with a calm expression.

    The two were unconvinced.

    Old woman Li turned her eyes and said, "These educated youth dolls are literate, and their exams are good, but among the younger students in the village, many of them have full marks in the exam. I don't think it's right. The key is that these exams are full marks. The surname is Wang."

    The villagers standing behind the old lady Li looked strange.

    The villagers who hadn't thought much about it at first started to mutter at this meeting.

    Lin Yuzhu heard the sound and ran over to check the results, not to mention, the top surname was Wang.

    Among them, there is also the name of Wang Huahua, which is also a full score.

    Lin Yuzhu wiped the sweat from his forehead, Captain, he was even more tiger than them.

    If he guessed correctly, the team leader also got the exam questions, not only did he get the exam questions, but he might want his own people to squeeze out the educated youth as well.

    There are quite a few full marks here.

    The principal glanced at the captain and then withdrew his gaze.

    After hesitating for a moment, she smiled gently, and said, "Auntie, our exams are all monitored on-site, and there must be no cheating in the exam room."

    Mrs. Li looked at Lin Yuzhu and the others, thinking that things must not be so coincidental. Old and confused, he doesn't show his family when he has exam papers, bah.