Chapter 291-295

Chapter 291 Xiaozhu, seems to have changed

    Frankly speaking, there is no guessing between the two, and it is a matter of mutual consent for childhood sweethearts to be together.

    But the taste changed from Qiu Yue's mouth.

    It's like a small jade bamboo on a pole.

    Lin Yuzhu was a little unhappy.

    If Xiaoyuzhu was on the pole, then what would Qiu Ming send a letter to the northeast all the way?

    Seeing that Aunt Qiu looked wrong, she didn't seem to know, afraid that the old guy would take advantage of the topic, Lin Yuzhu snorted and said, "Qiu Yue, you are quite an older girl, you should be responsible for your words.

    I play well with you, that is Seeing that our neighbors are close, we will take you to play.

    What does it have to do with your brother?

    You seem to be a sweet tooth.

    Are you going to sue? I am afraid of you.

    He is your brother, not mine.

    Who is still afraid of him?" Qiu

    Yue listened to Lin Yuzhu with a surprised expression, pointed at Lin Yuzhu, and said, "You and my brother, you and my brother..."

    "Eh, eh, eh Do

    n't talk nonsense, my brother and I.

    What, what, all, no, yes." Lin Yuzhu's white and tender little hands were still shaking.

    Aunt Qiu looked stunned.

    At the same time, the door of Aunt Qiu's house was also opened.

    Lin Yuzhu and Qiu's mother and daughter looked over at the same time.

    I saw a black, thin, and gentle guy walked in.

    The scene was awkward for a while.

    Coincidentally, it was Qiu Ming who came back.

    When Qiu Yue saw Qiu Ming coming back, she excitedly shouted "Brother." and ran over.

    When the son came back, the mother was most excited. Aunt Qiu's eyes were a little red, and she stood there and kept looking at her son.

    Distressed do not do not.

    A son who is fair and clean, comes back darker and thinner every year.

    Dressed like a poor country boy.

    It was like a knife, it hurt her heart.

    Lin Yuzhu's expression became a little subtle when he heard Qiu Yue calling the young man who came in.

    A little delusional.

    He held up the little hat on top of his head and prepared to slip away.

    He heard Qiu Ming's clear voice shout, "Xiaozhu." There was a trembling in his voice.

    Lin Yuzhu's heart trembled when he shouted.

    Glancing at Qiu Ming, I saw that the other party's eyes were bright, staring at her with a good mistake.

    The love in his eyes was about to overflow.

    Lin Yuzhu grinned, "Brother Qiu Ming is back, you three have a good chat, I'll go back to paint the house."

    Lin Yuzhu continued to hold her little hat, ready to get off the stool.