Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31 This is forcing her to make mistakes

    After Fatty finished speaking, he was still wondering, the old god Shen Bojun was sitting there, and said coldly: "I usually don't listen to you to lose weight, but now you can be found with a child."

    Fatty Li was a little embarrassed, "Maybe it's me. Fat thing!"

    Shen Bojun looked at him from the corner of his eyes, could it be his business?

    The fat man was a little guilty, and then immediately flattered: "Brother, I'll go to other sites to inquire about it in a while, this person may have a good impression!"

    "Forget it, there is no need to continue wasting energy!" Although the goods are good, they are not much different from those on the market. They are not what they are looking for.

    Lin Yuzhu listened to the vague words of the two and understood the general idea. Although she attracted people's attention, the attention was not high.

    She breathed a sigh of relief, since she didn't have many chances to come to the town anyway, and she would change her face and continue to come after this wave of turmoil passed.

    People are relaxed, and the food tastes delicious. Lin Yuzhu, who is too greedy for pork, eats braised pork one after another, but he just finished a plate of braised pork with a big bowl of rice.

    Not to mention, the rice provided by the state-run restaurant is still very real!

    Although the chef's craftsmanship is average, the pork is really fragrant, and the pork of the later generations is really incomparable. Even if there are not many cooking materials, this braised pork is no worse than the restaurants of the later generations.

    Eat and drink enough, go for a walk!

    Fatty Li looked at the empty plate on the opposite side and grinned, "Brother, the girl on the opposite side can really eat it, she ate a plate of braised pork all by herself!"

    Shen Bojun turned around and only looked at the back, took a look, and looked at her clothes. Unlike those in the countryside, the shoes are a little dirty and the soles are worn out. "It should be an educated youth who went to the countryside."

    Fatty Li looked back, "No wonder!" stupid.

    ...

    When Lin Yuzhu arrived at the supply and marketing agency, she saw Wang Xiaomei standing at the door waiting for her. She looked very bored.

    When Wang Xiaomei saw Lin Yuzhu, her scattered eyes instantly brightened, and then she pouted and said unhappily, "Why did you come? I was afraid that you were in a hurry and rushed over early."

    Lin Yuzhu rolled his eyes, " Then next time you come out from your relatives later, and how can you go to someone's house and leave after dinner, how bad it is, didn't I say, next time, you have to drink tea and chat before you leave!"

    Is that right? Going to a relative's house, haven't you figured it out yet?

    Wang Xiaomei felt choked, this Lin Yuzhu was too sincere, really thought she was going to a relative's house? She still left to eat... She was afraid that the gang didn't even dare to go to the state-run restaurant, and she was still hungry!

    The two didn't entangle too much on this topic, and it wasn't a big deal, and it didn't affect the two of them continuing to go shopping together.

    If you have money in your hand, how can you not go to the supply and marketing cooperative.

    Lin Yuzhu has a lot of things she wants to buy. She is not short of industrial coupons at the moment, so she must buy, buy, buy!