Chapter 256-260

Chapter 256 A splash of dirty water pours down

    The charter is also an excellent person. He found the wrong place and blamed Lin Yuzhu for not being able to draw clearly.

    If Lin Yuzhu knew about this, he would have to make the map more complicated.

    After the charter complained about Lin Yuzhu, he said embarrassingly to Shi Laoli: "Big brother, it's my fault. I did

    n't intend to break into your land and cause you trouble."

    Shi Laoli thought that this kid can speak quite a bit, and he smiled. Without laughing, he said: "Little brother, although it's a misunderstanding.

    But I'm not someone in this place. If you come in, you can come in. In

    this way, you can tell me your address, and I will ask my brother to send a letter to your family.

    Let someone come and pick you up." The

    charter did not expect the misunderstanding to be explained clearly, but the other party still didn't want to let him go easily.

    His parents are both responsible, so his family doesn't know about his business in the black market.

    In addition, for the safety of his parents, he never revealed his address to his brothers.

    The people who came to him were basically going to Li Zili.

    The people in this room are not like the kind, let alone the addresses of their parents.

    Zhang Zhang hesitantly said, "Brother, my parents didn't know I was hanging out.

    They are too old and can't stand the toss.

    I often live at my cousin's house. Look, let my cousin come and pick me up, okay?"

    After listening to Shi Laoli, he pondered for a moment and nodded.

    The articles of association immediately reported the address.

    Scar said to a younger brother: "Go, get his cousin." The

    other party got the order and went to work immediately.

    The tall, short and thin duo, who were standing outside, found that something was wrong.

    The people in this room don't say anything about coming in and out, and they don't look like ordinary people.

    At first glance, it is mixed on the road.

    And some eyes.

    The two looked at each other, thinking that the charter had caught up with foreign forces?

    No matter what, this family has caught their eyes.

    When the people who came out brought Li Zili over again.

    The duo paid more attention to this family.

    Can't tell, Big Fish has already found the charter?

    The faces of the two were puzzled.

    It stands to reason that when contacting him over there, the regulations still laboriously inquire about the source of goods. What are you doing?

    The two waited for a long time before the regulations came out.

    After seeing the charter take a long breath, he said to Li Zili: "You go back first, I still have things to do."