Chapter 271-275

Chapter 271 You said, I almost said the wrong thing

    After Lin Yuzhu and Qian Li finished their work.

    Qian Li turned her head and glanced at the three people at the door, thought for a while, then got up and pulled Wang Yang away.

    He stepped forward to check Li Xiangbei's wound.

    Afterwards, Qian Li tapped on Li Xiangbei, and the bleeding wound actually eased.

    Li Xiangwan touched the tears on his face and looked at Qian Li excitedly.

    Qian Li raised her eyebrows, bent her mouth, took out a small porcelain bottle and handed it to Li Xiangwan, and said, "This can stop the bleeding. Try putting it on him. Whether it can be saved or not depends on his fate."

    Li Xiang Wan busy took the small porcelain bottle and put it on Li Xiangbei.

    When Qian Li turned her head, she saw that Lin Yuzhu was furtively stroking the charter.

    Qian Li...

    Lin Yuzhu looked up just to see Qian Li who was watching her, grinned awkwardly, and insisted on taking back his small wooden box from the regulations.

    The charter, who was bound by Wu Hua Da with a rag in his mouth, struggled violently with excitement.

    Lin Yuzhu patted his forehead with a small palm, and hissed, "Be honest."

    Zhang Zhang's eyes were scarlet, and he stared at Lin Yuzhu viciously.

    Lin Yuzhu gave him a sideways glance and took a box of matches from his pocket.

    The charter expression is more intense.

    When Lin Yuzhu lit the incense, his eyes widened a lot.

    When the fragrance spread, the charter stared at Lin Yuzhu in astonishment... I

    couldn't believe that Lin Yuzhu lied to him...

    What about the good faith? ? ? ? ?

    Lin Yuzhu's eyes flashed with a devilish light, and he blew the burning incense, hehe.

    The charter was almost fainted from anger, struggling frantically on the ground, like a wriggling maggot.

    Seeing how hard he was struggling, Qian Li gave him a kick, and then she stepped on the ground and couldn't move.

    The humiliation in the eyes of the charter was about to erupt.

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head.

    That's horrible.

    At this time, Li Xiangwan cut off Li Xiangbei's underwear with a dagger and made a simple bandage to wrap the wound.

    After getting one set down, Li Xiangbei obviously slowed down a lot.

    His eyes stared at Li Xiangwan, as if he was staring at her at the last moment of his life...

    He only felt that his eyelids were getting heavier and he was struggling with all his might, and kept opening his heavy eyes, full of them. Reluctantly, he looked at Li Xiangwan.

    This scene all fell into Li Xiangwan's eyes.

    The moment Li Xiangbei closed his eyes, Li Xiangwan covered his mouth with his blood-soaked hands and couldn't help crying.

    Wang Yang looked at Li Xiangbei with his eyes closed with a sad expression, very sad.

    There was a moment of sadness around the three of them.