Chapter 446-450

Chapter 446 What have you experienced?

    Lin Yuzhu also worked in the publishing house for a while, and found that the people around her were not simple people.

    Either very talented or very well connected.

    The intricate relationships among them are unclear, and you may not even know who you have offended.

    As a rookie who has just entered the workplace, Lin Yuzhu is either smiling or pretending to be naive.

    The person Lin Yuzhu couldn't figure out the most was probably Sister Zhu, who was arrogant and somewhat popular, and never showed off her family background except ordering others around.

    But who would be so arrogant without two brushes.

    After the relationship between Lin Yuzhu and Liu Chunfang became better and better, Lin Yuzhu asked the girl to go out to have a massage together at night.

    Nowadays, there are many private restaurants popping up on the street, and instant-boiled mutton is simply the favorite in winter.

    The two girls found a shabu-shabu restaurant with a good taste.

    During the dinner, Lin Yuzhu asked intentionally or unintentionally: "How do you feel that Sister Zhu is very prestigious in the club? I see that many people are respectful to her. Let's talk about

    Brother He, who has the same length of service. Sister Zhu’s words.”

    Liu Chunfang picked up a piece of mutton from the copper pot, dipped it in the prepared sesame sauce and said: “Sister Zhu’s family is quite capable, and there are people above.

    Before I went to work, my dad specifically asked me not to mess with the If she doesn't mess with her, it won't do any good." After speaking, her voice was extremely small, instantly creating a sense of mystery.

    Lin Yuzhu nodded with a sigh of relief, and said with a smile: "I have been taught." In fact, this is almost the same as what she guessed, but it is just a way to confirm it while building a good relationship with Liu Chunfang.

    Afterwards, Liu Chunfang said regretfully: "My father said that brother He is very talented, that is..."

    Liu Chunfang didn't understand what he said, and pursed her lips regretfully: "I'm afraid I will be suppressed by Sister Zhu. It's been a lifetime."

    Lin Yuzhu regretted it together, "Eat meat, eat meat, don't think so much, as long as you have a salary and meat."

    Liu Chunfang looked at Lin Yuzhu's laughing face, and agreed: "Yes, we are still young, let's go slowly."

    Lin Yuzhu Chu narrowed his eyes and smiled. From this sentence, it can be heard that Liu Chunfang meant to show his ambitions.

    Colleagues are always a little less sincere than the friendship between classmates. Although a meal is a lot closer, it is separated by a layer after all.

    Lin Yuzhu sighed while drinking tea. Although she missed this kind of career, she was not used to it after all.

    It can be seen that she is still suitable to make a fortune!

    Going home at night, Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei were sitting upright and staring at her.

    Wang Xiaomei said coldly: "I don't go home after work."

    Li Xiangwan echoed: "I don't inform you if I don't come back for dinner."

    Lin Yuzhu: ...

    how can there be a sense of sight of a family with a beautiful wife .