Chapter 466-470

Chapter 466 Afterword of the Lin Family III

    Yang Liu sighed, Lin Yuzhu shook her head and smiled, then Mother Lin called Baoshu to her side again, this time, Xiao Yangyang wasn't too repulsive.

    After the grandparents and grandchildren made out for a while, Mother Lin asked the two children to read comic books.

    Baoshu turned her head to look at her parents and got the consent, then followed Xiao Yangyang to read comic books.

    Little Taotao saw the two came back, rolled his eyes, and ran to Mother Lin with a smile, hooked his calf, sat firmly in Mother Lin's arms, and swayed his calf happily.

    Lin Yuzhu and Shen Bojun: ...

    the adults in the room burst into laughter.     The eldest sister of the Lin

    family smiled and said: "Your child is too smart."

    Little Tao Tao grinned, "Thank you for the compliment, auntie."     Lin's mother hugged her granddaughter and kissed her hard. This child is really rare.     Mother Lin took care of the children and never paid attention to the eldest couple. Seeing the two of them standing there in a daze, she smiled and said, "Sit down, I thought you two would come at night.     Why are you so early ?" Here you go , how is your work now?" A     look of unnaturalness flashed across the faces of the eldest brother and sister-in-law of the Lin family, the eldest brother of the Lin family was still taciturn, and said silently: "It's pretty good." The elder     sister-in-law of the Lin family smiled and said: "Lisong has been working hard for the past two years. Promoted to director."     Mother Lin nodded, and said: "I heard from your elder sister." The     couple were startled again.     The sister-in-law of the Lin family eased her stiff expression, and said with a smile: "At our age, work is going well, so it's not a big deal to ask for half a day off.     Thinking about it, I haven't seen my father and mother for many years . Hurry up and bring the kids here."

    In the past ten years, the sister-in-law of the Lin family seems to have changed, she is no longer the slightly arrogant and charming girl before, but now she has learned to be tactful.

    However, for Lin's mother and Lin's father, it was too late...

    They all said that the fragrance is far away and the smell is near, but this is not entirely true. After ten years of childhood, some family relationships will really fade .

    Apparently these few were by their side, and Shi Chang contacted their eldest daughter, getting closer.

    At this time, looking at the eldest couple, Lin Mu herself was in a daze.

    Thinking of those goddaughters and godsons who rushed to honor him every day, he sighed softly in his heart.

    The sister-in-law's family had arrived, and the mothers began to cook together. This time, the sister-in-law of the Lin family also took the initiative to help.

    The elder sister of the Lin family smiled and said: "Sister-in-law is also good at cooking now."

    Lin's mother smiled politely and said: "Then we, Baoshu, are very lucky.

    " The children sat at the same table, and the family ate happily.

    The eldest brother-in-law is also a well-established person now, so he can't help but talk to Li Yang and Lin Yuzhu about the shopping malls at the dinner table.

    He also talked with Shen Bojun about official affairs.

    These topics have already left the scope of life of the eldest brother and sister-in-law.