Chapter 331-335

Chapter 331 Auntie, why is your head still smoking?

    Ever since she was hugged and kissed by Lin's mother, Lin Yuzhu found that Lin's mother's love grew day by day.

    Every time I saw her, there was a kindness and kindness in my eyes.

    Lin Yuzhu felt flustered while watching.

    After staying at home for two days, Lin Liyang went to do New Year's shopping with her.

    The siblings were busy working in and out, and when Aunt Qiu saw her next door, she rolled her eyes and provocatively said: "Your mother is really willing to let good college students do these jobs."

    Lin Liyang:  …

    Lin Yuzhu rolled his eyes and said with a smile: "Auntie, what's wrong with being a college student? She is no more noble than anyone else. It is precisely because of a college student that she should pay more attention to morality, intelligence, beauty, physical fitness and labor

    . If you can’t lift your shoulders or carry it, then it will be useless slowly.

    This is not necessary.

    Besides, when the children are raised, they should do some housework for the family.

    Filial piety is greater than the sky. It cannot be said that you can be a college student at home Ancestor.

    Auntie, if you want me to say that you have to change your thinking, this college student is also an ordinary person, so don’t be too precious.”

    Qiu Ming came back the day before yesterday, and since he came back, the whole neighborhood has never seen the righteous master .

    Than that big girl is still in the house, and the door is completely out of the second door without stepping up.

    Part of what Lin Yuzhu said was actually for Aunt Qiu's sake.

    This is too high, and it can't be lowered. This will be the tone in the future.

    There is only such a son.

    Aunt Qiu listened to all these words in her heart, but she didn't comprehend, but gritted her teeth angrily.

    He thought Lin Yuzhu was mocking her family, Qiu Ming.

    Unexpectedly, Lin Yuzhu couldn't say no, so she glared at her, and returned to the courtyard with a cold snort.

    When she entered the hospital, she muttered: "Who can stand this kind of temperament, I will definitely not get married."

    Lin Yuzhu squinted her eyes, and wanted to put toads in Aunt Qiu's courtyard...

    Unfortunately, it is winter now .

    The siblings moved things into the house together.

    Lin's mother said softly: "Oh, who is as capable as my old daughter and old son.

    You can't find such filial sons and daughters in the whole neighborhood. It's so

    rare that you two are big treasures.

    " The two: ......

    I always feel that I have changed my mother recently.

    Lin Yuzhu was suspicious and depressed at the same time.

    This expression can appear on Lin Yuzhu's face, Lin's mother still finds it quite strange.

    Asked curiously: "What's wrong with your sister     ?