Chapter 336-340

Chapter 336 Beauty tricks are not working

    "I also looked at the house that I entered. It is a small courtyard with a single family. It is said that the house next door was sold, and their family bought it by the way to make a dowry for the girl.

    Unfortunately...

    I also called Wang Xiaomei . .She

    and Fatty Li will arrive two days later.

    Let's buy ours first."

    Lin Yuzhu thought it was good.

    Wang Xiaomei doesn't have to be jealous that they have a house.

    Green Polygonatum understands the nature of this guy best, as long as she has her own nest, she doesn't care about other people's golden nests or silver nests.

    Although the capital at this time was not as prosperous as later generations, the sky was blue and the air was fresh.

    The Beijing accent that the people passing by on the street immediately acquired such a taste.

    The clothes of the people in the capital are obviously much better than those in smaller cities.

    There are more people wearing ready-made clothes on the street.

    There are also many bicycles. Just walking on the street for a while, I heard a lot of car bells.

    Walking all the way and looking at it, frankly speaking, Lin Yuzhu didn't think the capital was so dilapidated at this time.

    Instead, give her a sense of comfort, and if you add a little pigeon whistle, it will be more flavorful.

    Lin Yuzhu was like a little bumpkin, looking left and right, as if he had never seen the world.

    I don't even know that it fits her aboriginal personality very well.

    When the group came to the guest house, Li Xiangwan said directly: "There is still a single bed in my room, let's just live in the same room." It's safer to have a companion when you go out.

    What's more, the two of them are too eye-catching.

    Lin Yuzhu nodded, the lady at the front desk glanced at Lin Yuzhu, and said coldly: "If you live in the same room, you must have a letter of introduction."

    Lin Yuzhu hurriedly took out the letter of introduction from her small cloth pocket and handed it to the lady at the front desk.

    After the front desk lady made a registration, she said with a cold expression: "It's ok."

    Lin Yuzhu turned around and saw Li Xiangwan's eyes full of helplessness.

    But Shen Bojun and Li Xiangbei are very used to it.

    Lin Yuzhu shrugged, because they have never seen the world... When the group of

    four walked to the room, the lady at the front desk suddenly shouted: "Comrades put down their things and come out.

    Don't stay."

    Lin Yuzhu suddenly felt that this The eldest sister is very cute.

    Look at them, how dedicated they are.

    My heart is fine.

    Anyway, let people carry things into the house and put them down.

    Li Xiangbei's ears were a little red because of what the lady at the front desk said, and he was embarrassed to enter the room.