Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226 Why don't you take us to a meal too?

    As Lin Yuzhu said, the articles of association did not intend to miss the opportunity to use Wang Xiaomei.

    Lin Yuzhu just didn't know what the person in the charter would say.

    But roughly also guessed the eight or nine out of ten.

    After leaving Li Xiangwan's house that day, Lin Yuzhu deliberately pulled Wang Xiaomei and said a few words.

    Point one or two.

    On the day off, the three of them went to town together in the backyard, and they met Li Zili who came in a hurry halfway.

    How to say Wang Xiaomei's mood at that time.

    quite complicated.

    While sighing that Lin Yuzhu can almost guess people's hearts, he didn't want to embarrass Li Zili.

    The mutual support in the past two years, the feelings are not fake.

    Lin Yuzhu glanced at Li Zili and shook his head.

    Evil fate.

    This is the person who can help Wang Xiaomei feed the regulations with rat poison in the original plot.

    It can be seen how deep the relationship between Li Zili and Wang Xiaomei is.

    Such feelings have both advantages and disadvantages.

    After parking the bike, Wang Xiaomei said with a smile, "Are you looking for me?"

    Li Zili nodded, the cold boy melted a little when he saw Wang Xiaomei, "Sister Mei, my brother said you don't. I must be willing to come, if I miss you so much, I have to come and see you myself.

    You and my brother...Are

    n't you going to be friends with us? It

    's been a long time since I saw you happy."

    Looking at Li The self-reliance was a little hurt, and Wang Xiaomei almost couldn't hold it.

    Embarrassedly smiled and said, "No, this is not about to go over to see you two brothers and sisters."

    Li Zili laughed immediately, but within a year, the young man became more and more handsome and handsome, and Wang Xiaomei felt a sense of pride as my younger brother had just grown up.

    Li Zili said happily: "Sister Mei, I bought a lot of food, and Joy is cleaning up at home.

    Come back with me.

    I'll cook, and you can play with Joy for a while.

    If I don't see you , I must be sad."

    Wang Xiaomei glanced at Li Xiangwan and Lin Yuzhu helplessly.

    Lin Yuzhu tilted his head and said with a hilarious smile, "Would you like to take us to have a meal?"

    Li Zili's face stiffened at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    The unwelcome in his eyes is almost overflowing.

    Lin Yuzhu clicked his tongue.

    Li Xiangwan whispered "Hello".

    Both of them knew that Li Zili did not welcome Li Xiangwan.

    Lin Yuzhu laughed and said, "Okay, okay, we won't go with you."