Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96

    The daily life of the educated youth is still the same as usual.

    After Lin Yuzhu eased for two days, his mood was not so heavy anymore.

    She Lin Yuzhu is back again.

    She firmly believes that people will not be unlucky all the time.

    Then energetically followed Wang Xiaomei to the mountain to dig back all the few remaining beets.

    Li Xiangwan still opened a door in the backyard.

    It took a lot of effort for the two to sneak the last batch of beets back through the back door.

    Fortunately, no one paid attention to them along the way.

    Not long after I came back, I heard the bell of the bicycle rang, and then Shen Bojun's voice came, calling her name.

    Lin Yuzhu got up and went to see what the handsome postal guy was doing this time.

    Looking at Lin Yuzhu like this, the whole person seemed to have regained the energy of the past. Shen Bojun smiled and handed her a letter and a remittance slip.

    Lin Yuzhu never thought that he would still receive the remittance slip.

    Apart from the Lin family, the Lin family is the only one left.

    Lin Ma is really amazing, she can even estimate when to send her the money after sending a letter.

    This is really amazing, the letter and remittance are single.

    Lin Yuzhu put the letter and remittance slip in his pocket, and asked curiously, "Brother Shen, why are you still working as a postman?"

    Shen Bojun smiled and said, "I was just a postman."

    How could Lin Yuzhu say this? In disbelief, he frowned and asked anxiously: "We won't have bad people here, right?"

    Shen Bojun nodded and said, "It should be safe, but it is necessary to guard against others, and you should be careful yourself, right ? Fatty asked me to bring a letter to Wang Xiaomei, um, here, give it for me, don't read it."

    After speaking, he handed Lin Yuzhu a folded note.

    "Brother Fatty said you were not allowed to watch it."

    Lin Yuzhu was a little amused when he heard the explanation at the end of the other party, "Brother Shen, this is for you, right?"

    Shen Bojun raised his brows and said seriously, "I don't have that Habit." As if thinking of something, he said helplessly: "That day... it was a coincidence, I stood behind you and didn't see anything."

    Thinking that her beautiful girl was also suspected, Lin Yuzhu felt in the mood. Neither is good.

    Shen Bojun couldn't stay any longer and slipped away on a bicycle.

    When Lin Yuzhu returned to the backyard, Wang Xiaomei was still curious about who sent her the letter, and did not want to receive a small note herself.

    After taking the note with an inexplicable face, he unfolded it, and his expression became more and more serious.

    Lin Yuzhu was a little curious, what happened?

    "What did you say?"

    "Fatty brother said that he will not go to the black market recently, and he will write to me when he is stable." Wang Xiaomei said in a low voice.