Chapter 366-370

Chapter 366 Are her two younger brothers very promising?

    Hearing that the old lady was sick, Lin Yuzhu didn't care why Lin Liyang ran away.

    The voice was a little tense, and he asked, "How is our mother? Is she

    seriously ill?"

    At the same time, she was wondering whether to take a leave of absence and go back to see the old lady.

    The second sister Lin hesitated for a moment, and then she said: "It's just a matter of urgency. The doctor said that it is enough to recuperate at home.

    It was scary at first, and she was sent to the emergency room. The first thing the old lady woke up was to ask us not to tell you. I 'm

    afraid you'll be distracted."

    Lin Yuzhu: ......

    A child travels thousands of miles and a mother is worried, but vice versa.

    Lin Yuzhu suddenly felt powerless.

    It was like this in the previous life. I was afraid that she would be distracted from studying, so I didn't tell her anything. After the holiday, what I would face when I went back would be a memorial tablet.

    So he had a big fight with his old man and left angrily.

    Little did they know, that was the last time they quarreled, and they didn't even have a chance to quarrel after that.

    Once the big beauty is gone, her old man has no hope of living.

    As soon as she got sick, she waited on the hospital bed for a summer vacation, and the old man sat with the big beauty Pai Pai.

    Scenes of the past flashed before her eyes, Lin Yuzhu's eyes turned red, she felt a little uncomfortable, so she hung up the phone first.

    Slowed down alone.

    The second sister Lin on the other side said "Hello", she was sure that she was really hung up, she glanced at the phone receiver, feeling flustered.

    This is because I didn't tell her and got angry.

    The second sister Lin thought anxiously, she can't be blamed for this, the old lady won't let me talk.

    Turning her head, Second Sister Lin became entangled again. Her mother would not discipline her if she knew she had told the matter.

    Second Sister Lin shook her head and sighed, it was too difficult to be caught between these two women.

    Not long after I hung up the phone, the phone rang again.

    Second Sister Lin came back without even thinking about it, and answered the phone, "Hi, is this Third Sister?

    Our mother's illness is really much better.

    Don't worry. It

    's just that she's in a bad mood, and she's a little worried at home."

    Lin Yuzhu was silent. After a while, she asked, "What's the matter with Li Yang?" The

    second sister Lin thought about the complexity of the matter, scratched her head, and thought for a while.

    Pick the one who knows first and say: "It's not Aunt Qiu."

    Lin Yuzhu raised his eyebrows, with a puzzled expression, Aunt Qiu has such a lethal power?

The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through booksOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara